The discussions

Destop like new after microsoft update

Hello, On a windows xp professional computer I ran a Microsoft Update. When restarting the computer the desktop looks like a new user. The document...

1 reply Last reply on 3 Mar 2010 by
Ambucias

Hey

Hello, evry body i am khan student my pc is not working can leas some one tell me how to repairer my pC

Ambucias

Dell lattitude does not load

Hello, Please help. I was opening ma laptot da other day, It doe not want to load. I turn it on and it shows option to starting Windos. When i star...

jogladik

Renstall windows xp

Hello, i have a laptop a Toshiba,satellite l10-333 os xp and i want to re install windows this laptop has no recovery partician so i need a disc the o...

Ambucias

Isd call

Hello, i want to call sri lanka

suff954

Which keyboard keys to switch off monitor?

Hello, Please reply ASAP. Thanks

suff954

Change well come screen

Hello, please tell me, how to change well come screen picture

2 replies Last reply on 3 Mar 2010 by
suff954

Pc suite

Hello, Plz sent in my email pc suite samsung corby software

4 replies Last reply on 3 Mar 2010 by
Ambucias

Gprs problem

Hello, i m facing same problem

Ambucias

Mouse and keypad problem

Hello, I have abandoned my Acer 5100 PC for a year simply because the mouse and the keyboard of the PC stopped working. The PC boots , all the icons ...

closeup22

Change of operating system language to englis

Hello, Please help me on,how to change of operating system language to English since which i have installed windows xp service pack 3 to my ibm th...

suff954

Computer shuts down automatically

Hello, i am md.farid.My computer gets automatically shut down in 1 hour.I have check my power settings that is all right.I have also check my ram co...

suff954

Even recovery cd cannot fix missing ntldr

Hello, I have been trying to fix my acer travelmate 3210 Windows XP HE, NTLDR missing, i remember why this happen because i have installed windows 7 ...

suff954

How to bluetooth

Hello, i have a problem,i've tried many time before but still same, i don't know...how to bluetooth from my handphone to laptop,i want to transfer al...

suff954

Cell hanged

Hello, my cell got hanged............ and i have to restart in every 10 mins.......... what should i do i have nokia 5320....... xpressmusic ...

johnsmith10

Gprs settings

Hello, Sir i have BSNL prepaid card. I want to acces internet on my laptop. what is phone no. for BSNL. like in airtel no. is *99***1#

suff954

Open with dialogue box appears

Hello, When i open my 'c' drive it does not open directly , "open with" dialogue box appears.Configuration: Windows XP / Safari 532.5

suff954

F1 key problem

Hello, I have a problem with a 16-bit DOS application installed in XP environment that use F1 key to search...when I press F1 key it exit the program...

suff954

Problem with pc siut

Hello, i'm having a SAMSUNG SGH-E250i with me but the prob is its pc suit is not working at al can u pls tel from where i can download as before i tr...

suff954

Expending c:

Hello, sir, im firoj from india sir i want expand my drive c: so sujest me.

suff954

How to format win vista from my laptop

Hello, i have a promlem with my laptop. i have used win vista for more than one year. nowadays i olways resive windows problem massages and it does"t...

closeup22

Pc says my sound device will not work ?

Hello, I installed a version of" Band in The Box" and niw I can't get sound. PC says It can't find file or I have none at all. It worked before,no pr...

suff954

Windows xp wont start up

Hello, my pc is a few years its an ernis god of speed my dad got it from work, it has had its problomes for an example the mother bord fryed a while ...

closeup22

How to solve the probelam;\windows/sys32\rahu

Hello, am starting my computer tis probelam how to solve plz reply mee sir cannot find scrpitfile c:\windows/sys32\ virusprotection.vbc...

1 reply Last reply on 2 Mar 2010 by
rizvisa1

No sound from laptop even headphones

Hello, Can you help me please. I have the same problem. My laptop doesn't have any sound from the windows start up to the playing of videos and music...

2 replies Last reply on 2 Mar 2010 by
kris0990

Operating system not found

Hello, I have a HP Pavilion 600 laptop and have 2 issues: 1) when I power on the computer I get "operating system not found" message ... so how do...

xpcman

Windows xp will not load

Hello, I installed a larger hard drive in my dell inspirion gx150, when trying to reinstall windows xp I am getting an invalid disk message.

3 replies Last reply on 2 Mar 2010 by
mzchocolate55

Restore audio sound

Hello, yes i wiped my compture and now i have no sound how should i go about doing this

xpcman

Hp a1600n desktop powers nothing on screen

Hello, I've got a hp pavilion a1600n desktop that will power up but will not show anything on the screen. I checked all connections and tried another...

2 replies Last reply on 2 Mar 2010 by
dubby-u-dud

Acer aspire one zg5 not booting

Hello, I have a acer aspire one zg5 laptop and i accidently formatted the laptop hard drive instead of my flash drive (Kingston) and my laptop shut d...

xpcman

Wd ! tb essentials external drive

Hello, I just installed a 1 TB WD external drive. Drive letter assigned as expected. For the heck of it, I checked "Properties" and found that the c...

xpcman

How can i attach free my website with interne

Hello, how can i attach free my website with internet ? plz help me i want to do this .

xpcman

How to format hp pavolion dv6000 laptop

Hello, Hi, Dear Friends, I M trying to Install Windows XP sp2 in HP povilion dv6000 but i m faceing error which is hardisk device not found, so,pl...

xpcman

Activation code

Hello, i lost my activation code need help

ash_perez01

To connect blutooth from my mobile tol laptop

Good dayes am looking a free of download of blutooth soft ware to save a pictures music so many comedy video just i want to save in my windo...

ash_perez01

Unable to drives on double click

Hello, when i m trying to open my drives through double click it doesnt open i tried regsvr32 /i shell32.dll but only my d drive has been unlocked. ...

ash_perez01

Connection untrusted

Hello, i cant get through with facebook or msn it keeps saying "this connection is untrusted",please help me out

dist.urbd

No sound on laptop

Hello, My sister disabled the sound on my laptop several days ago, and ever since I can't get any sound, and by the speaker icon in the bottom righ...

ash_perez01

Fix computer

Hello, my computer is breaking down, it is stickiy and the pointer freezes,,,, can you fix this,

ash_perez01

Taskbar works, desktop+desktop icons are gone

Hello, I have rebooted my Laptop normally, I logged into Windows Vista and i was surprised by having the Desktop disappeared along with it's Icons. ...

Ajoshar

The display on my computer

Hello, my computer boots very well, but the display are very faint, and hardly can you see it.

ash_perez01

Pc shuts down

Hello, my PC shuts down automatically in between and restarts by itself.what can be the probable cause?

ash_perez01

Need sound

Hello, sir please provide me a sound driver i chang the windows my sound distroyed now my driver CD is not working

ash_perez01

Internet problem

Hello, my downloading speed is low compare with others config :windows 7 core2due 3gb ram

jak58

Vaio keyboard error

Hello, Can you help me?, my vaio keyboard sometimes get error & its keep spacing, but sometimes its not. is it hardware malfunction or spyware or v...

casperfiona

U.s.b

Hello,my kingston pen drive connot holt songs can you solve this problem

closeup22

Bluetooth

Hello, how to connect my laptop to my mobile via bluetooth, pls send details to my e-mail id........ thanks, kamar

closeup22

Upgrade vista to windows 7

Hello, I am Subhojit. I want to upgrade my laptop pc(hp pavilion dv4-1242tx) from vista(32 bit) to windows 7(32 bit). And i also need the recovery di...

1 reply Last reply on 1 Mar 2010 by
xpcman

Black blank screen following with 3 beeps

Hello, I have a tashiba satellite x205 i purchase 14 months ago, i have two problems the first one started 3 months ago when my laptop would shut dow...

xpcman

Query

Hello, How to down load phone book, contacts, to PC Freddie

dist.urbd
Results 13501 - 13550 out of a total of 24,656