The discussions

Increasing

Hello, can i increase my graphic memory i have 2gb ram,nvidia geforce 9600gt 512 mb,quad core , windows xp

2 replies Last reply on 3 Dec 2008 by
zika

Why my pc freez at starting up

Hello,is anybody know how to fix this problem-my computer always freez at f1 or del when starting up,i tried to change my windows and i is same proble...

1 reply Last reply on 3 Dec 2008 by
air4life

Laptop getting restarted every 10 minutes

Hello, my name is sidhu. i've recently bought a ACER Extensa 4630 laptop. its task manager is been disabled and now its getting restarted every 15 mi...

zigzag5

Starting up freezing

Hello,is anybody know how to fix this problem-my computer always freez at f1 or del when starting up,i tried to change my windows and i is same proble...

pop3mail

Vbs

Hello, when i click on both the c drive and e drive msg is displayed as cannot find script file E:\protectFiles.vbs pls help

caredpcs1

Computer boots and shuts down immediatly

Hello,

maizeoilpc

Help! my toshiba laptop isnt working d:

Hello, A couple months ago i got a toshiba portege m700, with windows XP ive downloaded a couple instant messagers, but thats all. for some reaso...

1 reply Last reply on 1 Dec 2008 by
TJW

Fil not open

Hello, i''m go to run in type (gpedit.msc) then enter press not open this file please help me

rubrami281

Trying to reinstall windows after a virus

Hello, Okay, I have a problem. Today my boyfriend I guess got on my computer and it came across a virus that automatically disabled spyware, ant...

ShoNeH

Strange error on xp sp2

Hello, Just starting to have this error code with my windows xp pro sp2. It tells me error code 41 and when I click on ok it will continue to reapp...

heavenz

Problem on accessing my os

Hey there, ]My computer wont load anymore and cant get onto windows. Anyone can help me and also tell me do I need a windows cd to reload windows?

contactpro

Any idea where i can get my cartridges?

Hello, Last month I purchased a newer printer and now im looking for an online store where I will be able to purchase the cartridges there. Is ther...

jenni.g

Good performance pc but freezes

Hello, Ive never had this kind of problem with my laptop before but my desktop which is much powerful keeps freezing here and there and I have been...

centrinomob

Why do i need to activate windows 2000 again

Solved

Hey there, My pc is quite old fitted with windows 2000 and now it keeps telling me that windows need validating. I know that the product key I have...

concretehelp

Xp sp2 install problem

Hello, I tried several times to install xp's sp 2 so I can set up windows wireless connection. Each time the set up went 3/4 of the way then stopped...

1 reply Last reply on 30 Nov 2008 by
rubrami281

Grammy has a problem .

Hello, I am not computer literate ,just a grandmother (age 70) trying to fit in today's technical world.I have no sound on my pc. I think I did som...

rubrami281

Sound card

My crystal soundfusion CS4281 WDM Audio sound card isnt working and its obsolete. I've been searching for websites that don't charge for new cards or ...

indyaah

How can i restore

Pls Hellp me, i have hp pivilion dv6000 laptop, it os is vista inbuild. i need to change this to vista to xp. Thats why itryd more times, but when i r...

3 replies Last reply on 30 Nov 2008 by
shiva

No desktop or internet connection

Hello, I installed and ran some Norton software and now when I start my PC, no icons appear on the desktop. As mentioned in other posts, the regis...

2 replies Last reply on 29 Nov 2008 by
Gene

Distorted screen virus

Hello, I have an HP Laptop 1 1/2 years old with XP. I installed Magic Jack on my system a couple of months ago and I get a distorted screen with bl...

1 reply Last reply on 28 Nov 2008 by
the dark skeptic

Can not find script file "c\windows\sowar.vbs

Hello,help me please to solve this kind of problem.....

rubrami281

I think i uninstalled the wrong thing

Solved

Hello, i was trying to clear up the junk on my computer by uninstalling various things and then when i tried to play a dvd it wouldnt work... it said...

rubrami281

Network controler driver needed

I have a dell dimension 3000. The network controler driver is listed as not being installed. I called dell and they told me what driver to download, r...

xpcman

Security problem

Hi there I am trying to get the files from an old pc so as advised have taken out the hard drive and bought a cable that I plug into my old hard driv...

rubrami281

Task manager has gone

Hello, My Entire System is running properly. But the Task Manager is not working. When i Press Alt + Ctrl + dlt then, it shows nothing. How ca...

2 replies Last reply on 28 Nov 2008 by
njoyingeverypal

No signal in monitor

Hello, i am using my system for last 3 to 4 yrs..and now there is one error is displaying on screen while switch on...IE, " SIGNAL OUT OF RANGE" a...

1 reply Last reply on 27 Nov 2008 by
xpcman

Script file missing

hi..every time i start my computar i get the message " script file "C:\WINDOWS|system 32\VR.vbs" missing. Please tell me what should i do?

2 replies Last reply on 26 Nov 2008 by
sam

Need help with my webcam

Hello, lost the cd to install this webcam i heard you can install it without the cd so if somebody could help me out to get my cam working again that...

2 replies Last reply on 26 Nov 2008 by
crazy

Please help me to reinstall my hp laptop

Hello, please help me help to reinstall my hp laptop

1 reply Last reply on 26 Nov 2008 by
xpcman

Laptop shutting off

Hello, I have a notebook laptop. I dont know why but it shut off suddenly when i moved it up a bit. The laptop is from my school, my school borows ...

xpcman

Connecting laptop

Hello, I am not sure how to connect my hp laptop that has a modem and a netgear. I can get it to workk but since I do not have a regular desktop comp...

xpcman

I whant mek girlfreind

Hello,my name is lehcen from morocco and i'm new heer in kioskea.net,and i whant meek girlfreind"i never meet good girl in my life" so pleas som one h...

ronyIT

Blue screen

Hello, I am using fujitsu laptop in window vista format. Currently my lappy keep blue screen and i dunno what had happen? and it can blue screen 3 o...

HBK

Everything is ok but no sound out!!!!

Hello, i think i have so strange problem with my pc (no sound and every thing looks ok and when i talk to my friends by microphone they can hear me...

2 replies Last reply on 25 Nov 2008 by
valka

Error with ethernet gigbit controller

Hello, i recently got a computer and formatted a old hardrive. My computer gets stuck in the bios screen where it displays all the drivers and media ...

3 replies Last reply on 25 Nov 2008 by
FindingMeno

Ms windows sp3

Hello, friends i am vishal s g , i want to ask one question should i operate my programs on the win xp sp3,is it applicable for highprofile progra...

1 reply Last reply on 25 Nov 2008 by
xpcman

Problem occuring during formating the drive

Hello, During formating the drive in windows 2003 , it says like ''The type of the file system is RAW . use th e /FS switch to specify the file syst...

xpcman

Vista and hardware upgrade

Solved

Hello, hi guys just need bit of info if anyone can help. wot iam doing is upgrading my motherboard and processer , i have my own dvd copy of vista ...

2 replies Last reply on 25 Nov 2008 by
shyland

How to configure hub for personal pc in home

Hello,

xpcman

Windows will not load

Hello, even in safe mode it wont start ive tried last known good configuration but still not good. when it comes to load windows it will restart by...

shamseer

Pc kep starting after the xp logo

Hello, the pc is keep in restarting after the xp logo

beedi

Black screen with white crussers.

Hello, I have a Dell xps 400 it came with windows xp on it then I upgrade it to windows vista and run it about a year now what I get on my screen is ...

OWEN LETHABO

Plz help

Hello, Sir i have also that type of problem. when i go to the tools, folder option, view, show hidden files folders then firstly it works but after c...

1 reply Last reply on 24 Nov 2008 by
hannahboo

Installation problem

Hello, I am unable to install Flash Player 9 or 9.0.151.0 on my Windows 98 computer. can you help me? there is a website I'd like to access but ca...

2 replies Last reply on 24 Nov 2008 by
jopatel

My exhaust fan seems to be spoil

Hello, i have an exhaust fan at the bottom of my laptop. However, my exhaust fan seems to be spinning at a very slow pace and emitting cold air, and ...

jopatel

Problem in language in my vista

Hello, good day to all concerned parties out there... kindly help me about my problem on my newly bought desktop computer because its language is ...

mahesh

Activex control

Hello, internet explorer given the message error found on web page when we run the image this image require activex control this activex control do...

Sahab

Virus attack

Hello, My computer has a problem.When I click on any file, then a confirmation for deletion message will come and it will iteratively run.I formatted...

Sahab

Cant swtich on windows

Hi, I just build up a new pc and I connected everything correctly but when I switch it on only the red light lights up not the green one and after so...

panzanni

Cmd doesnt want to open

Hello, I cannot run cmd through the start and run program. It tells me to check if the path is valid and also to try again. But the command is good...

martyn
Results 23801 - 23850 out of a total of 24,656