The discussions

Ab.windows xp home again

Hello, thank for your answer but i told that i lost recovery and installation cd.so i van not load fromcd. after format. how can i make reinstallati...

1 reply Last reply on 28 May 2010 by
bourza

Ap manger copyright violation virus

Closed

Hello, Configuration: Mac OS X / Safari 531.21.10I have an IBM Windows XP system and I can not even get to task manger. I tried safe mode and...

Ambucias

I don't wanna format my hard disk!!!

Hello, Configuration: Windows 7 / Safari 532.5 Omggggggggggg!!! Please help me someone!!! I was organizing my hard disk and I shifted Gossi...

3 replies Last reply on 28 May 2010 by
bourza

Bluetooth for windows 7 inspiron 1525

hello sir.......plz send me bluetooth driver of inspiron 1525 for windows 7.........

closeup22

Manual configuration

Hello, please i need manual configuration for my FLY SL500i.

oris

Pc problem

Closed

Hello, My pc shows a note at the bottom right corner saying " YOU MAY BE A VICTIM OF SOFTWARE COUNTERFIETING". What can I do? Any one pls help...

closeup22

Oc cpu issues

Hello, i have a amd 965 ,asrock m3a790gxh/128m,ddr3 4gigs ram,ati 5870, and i can not seem to oc. I did it throug amd overdrive and it would crash p...

2 replies Last reply on 28 May 2010 by
bob

Unable to see my msn contactas!

Hello, but now i cant sign in at the 8.1 version it says me to instal the newest version to continue! Configuration: Windows Vista / Internet Ex...

closeup22

I need asisstance

Hello, I have star wifi s5233w i want to connect net but i dont know how to connect Plz help me

closeup22

Pci e driver,bus help?

Hello, im having a problem and i was wondering if anyone could help,i need the driver to help my mobo read pci e better,for a graphics card,ever since...

closeup22

Desktop icons lost

Hello, I started out with blue cloured icons and when I tryed to fix that they all disappeared and I can't retreive them. Help but know that I'm not ...

closeup22

Svchost.exe - application error

Hello, I have problem with my windows some times there appears an error like : --------------------------- svchost.exe - Application Error ----...

Terry

Windowsupdate loop

Hello, i am on HP with Vista OS. Cant get desktop cant get safe mode, keeps restarting, tried taking out battery, tried f10, f11. HP wants me to run...

closeup22

Make a bootable cd

Hello, How to make data bootable cd Why, full answer

closeup22

Xp home reinstallation after format

Hello, I LOST MY RECOVERY CD FOR WINDOWS XP HOME. MY LAPTOP HAS DIVIDED TO PARTAS C AND D . C HAS ONLY 15 GB AND D IS 25 GB. C IS NOT ENOUGH NOW WI...

closeup22

To install xp

Hello, Sir I have to install xp from pen drive, please tell me how can I do that. ...

closeup22

Sound max for xp

Hello, I wrongly deleted SoundMax, and I have no sound on my computer where can I dounload it please I try to google it but did not find a free one ...

7 replies Last reply on 28 May 2010 by
matan

How to open "my document" folder locked by xp

Hello, Please advise how to open "my document" folder locked by windows XP My windows XP crashed, could not restart / reboot, so I change the har...

shanoj_k

I lost my admin account

Hello, I lost my admin account and i checked my control panel to only find my limited account and not my administrator account. I can't do anythin...

ash_perez01

Restart when insert card reader or pen drive

Hello, Why wondow 7 restart when insert any card reader or pen drive

Christopher L

Reset my desktop windows xp professional

how to reset my dell desktop running windows XP professional with an unknown admin password Configuration: Windows Vista / Internet Explorer 8....

dist.urbd

Acer aoa150 e-rcovery failed

Hello, I recently attempted the ALT+F10 recovery and it failed during the process. Now when I turn on the netbook, a message appears... NTLDR ...

dist.urbd

Computer restarted when play a movie

Hello, when i play movie in my computer then computer automatically get restarted? suggest me answer... my pc configuration is 1 gb of ram D...

dist.urbd

Money scam

Hello, i want to delet my fb account becausei having problems looging back in i can not get a password thre my emai cain i just get a whole new acco...

ash_perez01

Jyujyu

Hello, Configuration: Windows XP / Firefox 3.6.3 how to open gprs in nokia 1680

ash_perez01

Winxpsp3 upgrade product key

Hello, Hello, sir i have a licenced winxp sp3 licenced no. x14-01711 my xp product key BJW6P-8377X-MMHX8-KFFMX-HXRYT BUT this is a trial p...

ash_perez01

Help with slow computer windows xp

Hello, my window xp is very slow loading in LOGO in progeram (nero-firefox+.....)is Very slow working very slow turn off this pro...

mrrigga

Help with windows 7

Hello,

michelsmith

Hardisk not detected!!

hello guys, its just about my hard drive, that was working till now, but this morning i disconnected my PC to peform some cleaning and after that ...

michelsmith

Winxp sp3 serial no. upgrade

Hello, sir I have a licenced winxp sp3 licenced no. x14-01711 my xp product key BJW6P-8377X-MMHX8-KFFMX-HXRYT BUT this is a trial period so my wi...

Raja

How to create recovery disc dell studio 1555

Hello, i'm user dell studio 1555 model but i can't get there recovery disc other model can recovery mange and create to disc but about 1555 m...

1 reply Last reply on 27 May 2010 by
HSAMZZ

Downgrade

Solved

Hello, I am using HP Pavilion dv6-1230 notebook, I need to downgrade vista to xp. i don't know how to format and install. Srikanth.

closeup22

Windows xp doesnt load it keeps on going back

Hello, my laptop doesnt load up xp , this is how it happens; upon turningn it on,. it shows the data of the unit afterwards the windows xp load...

closeup22

My toshiba laptop starts up but screens black

Hello, My toshiba laptop needs major help, and I dont know what to do. Here's that happened... I was sitting on the floor with my laptop, and my son ...

xpcman

Elements with mac os and windows xp

Is it possible to use the 1T drive to copy files from XP and then open drive on Mac and then be able to edit documents, save them, and then be able to...

xpcman

How to change modification data of file or fo

Hello, how to change modification data of file or folder

closeup22

Epson stylus dx8450 printer scanner help

Hello, i need the sortware for the epson stylus DX8450 printer scanner HELP PLS!! Configuration: Windows Vista / Internet Explorer 8.0

xpcman

Invalid configuration information

Hi I have a dell xps m1210 that show a message "invalid configuration information - please run setup program", i can not even enter the setup, when i ...

closeup22

I am unable to open d and e drive.

Hello, Configuration: Windows Vista / Firefox 3.6.4 i am unable to open D and E drive. it is showing access denied. Actually i went in pr...

closeup22

My 2gb pendrive reports unknown, no drivers

Hello, my pen drive reports unknown and no drivers are installed for this device what should i do. fixyaa

4 replies Last reply on 27 May 2010 by
Prakash

Xp not showing ram properly

Hi, I installed XP with SP3 in my dell inspiron 1525 successfully. I huv done it changing the BIOS lil bit …. I huv done SATA to ATA and i disabled...

sonicsam

Antivirus setup not running

Hello, i have downloaded avast free antivirus but when i am running its setup my computer gets restarted.

sandip

Yahoo messenger 9.0

Hello, I have yahoo messenger and I wanted to make a Pc to Pc call to my bff and I was wondering if it costed money?? I reallywant to try it out!? C...

suman

Controll panel application error

Hello, when i tried to open controll panel it gives me error saying APPLICATION NOT FOUND so i tried following but no help. kindl plz help ...

1 reply Last reply on 26 May 2010 by
Ronak

Laptop won't boot; desktop,no icons

Hello, My Dell Latitude laptop running XP won't finish booting. I get to the desktop but have no icons and no functionality on keys, right or left ...

xpcman

Vga driver for aspire 5517 for xp

Hello, I have installed already windows XP on an Acer Aspire 5517 laptop, but I have not been able to install the VGA driver, as I have tried wi...

xpcman

Windows audio not working at all

Hello, I have a sony vaio and the sound is not working. It used to just stop working and then a restart would get it back, but now nothing. I ha...

azca

Re-boot loop!

Hello there people, my computer is stuck in a reboot loop. i have an intel pentium 4 desktop computer. it is windows xp home edition. the problem...

James

Hp pavilion issue, screen goes black @ angle

When I have my laptop opened to 70 degree angle or less, the display is normal. however, when I open it past this point, it will all go almost comple...

3 replies Last reply on 26 May 2010 by
gatorlion

Aspire 5517 downgrade to xp problems

Solved

Hello, Recently I have been trying to make a downgrade to a laptop computer Acer Aspire 5517 from Windows 7 to Windows XP Professional SP3. But w...

2 replies Last reply on 26 May 2010 by
3mendo Jr.
Results 11401 - 11450 out of a total of 24,655