The discussions

Cannot download i tune on my windows 7

Hi! I have been trying to dowload I tune for the past month now. It stopped at the last stage ? when it says: Registering Itune automation server...

1 reply Last reply on 25 Mar 2010 by
closeup22

Bluetooth not functioning.

hi! i have a bluetooth in my asus loptop. if i turn on the switch, the light turns on but if i try to send pictures from my celfon to loptop, cant fin...

1 reply Last reply on 25 Mar 2010 by
closeup22

Dreamweaver vs vista home premium

Hello,i can still not install Adobe dreamweaver cs3 on my ACER EXTENSA 5620.The operating system on it is windows vista home premium.I don't know wha...

3 replies Last reply on 25 Mar 2010 by
ceew

Someone please help!!!

Hello, I have been trying to get music from my ipod onto my computer and back into itunes since my computer crashed and I lost everything on itunes. ...

2 replies Last reply on 25 Mar 2010 by
gazmakka

Screen resolution

Hello, I have just bought an ACer Aspire ONe running on Windows 7 and want to change the screen resolution. I need to run a programme which requires...

4 replies Last reply on 24 Mar 2010 by
brocky

Dell inspiron 2200

Hello, My laptop has no icons. Cant access reg edit. Safe mode not working, will log on and immediately logged off. Shows wall paper, no taskbar. ctr...

7 replies Last reply on 24 Mar 2010 by
baca

Lost

1 reply Last reply on 24 Mar 2010 by
Ambucias

I cant access ma friend or write a message

Hello, Ave been aving a problem with ma facebook profile,i cant access ma friends or write a message in my account. wat might be a problem with a...

3 replies Last reply on 24 Mar 2010 by
cormi

Please help me asap !!!!

HELLO, I WENT ON MY EVEREX LAPTOP THIS MORNING AND ALL MY ICONS AND TASK BAR IS GONE THE ONLY THING ON MY LAPTOP THAT SHOWS UP IS THE BACKROUND. IVE ...

Ambucias

Pc stuc in power save

I have adell dimension 5150 its a few years old, however we hadnt used it in a fec months, but set it up today, wored lie a dream, then i went to do s...

2 replies Last reply on 24 Mar 2010 by
trinx

Product key

Hello There I bought a used PC from a Pawn Shop about a year ago and I had System Recovery just a few days ago. Since I did this SR I can't access ...

suff954

Nj

Hello, my msi board number is ms 7142 ver;1 please send me the motherboard drivers

suff954

Need help asap

Hello, I have been given a laptop to try and fix snice i know quite alot of my pcs but cant sem to fix this 1 when loading up is passes the boot ...

suff954

Me2

Hello, Yea my Pc is not uploading as well , even on photobucket it wont let me upload , please respond to me if anyone knows a answer janderson1990@y...

suff954

D drive not showing in my computer

Hello, In my computer d drive is not showing in my computer. but when i right click on my computer then click on manage then click on disk manag...

suff954

How to desable the paste option while copy?

Hello sir, i want disable the cut,copy,paste functions of my pc to protect my data of pc. i want nobody can take or transffer my data in pen drives...

suff954

Xp installtion

Hello, i have the compaq presario v6000 laptop , when i buy my laptop there was the xp (home edition) then i want to install the xp (professional) ...

suff954

Sound isn't working

Hello, i have an hp a6419fh with realtek audio. the sound is responding (aka the little bars are going up and down when i play music as if there is a...

suff954

I can't reinstall vista

Hi Dears, i have a dell vostro 1310 with vista operating system] since last 1year, now i want to format and reinstall the same due to slow opera...

suff954

I can't reinstall vista in my system

Hi Dears, i have a dell vostro 1310 with vista operating system] since last 1year, now i want to format and reinstall the same due to slow opera...

suff954

Bluetooth problem in acer travelmate 5720..

i hav nokia 5130 xpressmusic..... how to connect my mobile to acer travelmate 5720 laptop..i was installed bluetooth driver and i am also turn on d ...

suff954

Wallpaper

my laptop is benq joybook s35 i try to change my walpaper but i cannot chang how my wallpaper Configuration: Windows 7 / Internet Explorer 8.0

suff954

Incorrect display of ram

Configuration: Windows XP / Firefox 3.6.2 i have installed additional 512mb ram ddr1 to already installed ram 512 mb however display shows only 510mb

suff954

Network service.nt authority is corrupt and u

Hi , Our computer gave a mesagge is; the File or Directory C:\ Documents and Settings \NetworkService. NT AUTHORITY is corrupt and unreadable. Plea...

suff954

Toshiba-satelite l300 d- how can i recover it

When I purchased this laptop ,it had windows vista Home premium OEMAct software but My dad took this laptop to back home and Windows & was installed b...

suff954

Pictures randomly deleted!!!!!!!

Hello, i plugged my camera into the computer to upload some photos and somehow ALL (over 400 pictures) are gone. no longer on the camera or anywhere ...

3 replies Last reply on 24 Mar 2010 by
HappyDataRecovery

Lost monitor

I did exactly what the person in "dual monitor disaster" described and got excited when I looked it up and saw it was solved...however...can not see t...

2 replies Last reply on 24 Mar 2010 by
suff954

Wont boot after fdisk

wont boot after fdisk please help i am not comp. lit. thanks, billy Configuration: Windows XP / Internet Explorer 8.0

suff954

Play cd in car

i burn cd-r from limewire it play on computer and my portable radio but not my car cd player.what other cds could i use Configuration: Windows Vist...

suff954

Vcsfg

I have installed bluetooth device and it working prperly. when i was transfer a small file from mobile to PC. it's done.... and when I was tran...

suff954

Cd's not playing in car

Hello, I copied music from limewire on to my computer, then burned it to a cd. The cd plays in the computer, however when I play it in my vehicle, ...

2 replies Last reply on 23 Mar 2010 by
ron c

Moneshiyaallen

my facebook page keep saying comfrim to email wat tha mean Configuration: Windows Vista / Internet Explorer 8.0

1 reply Last reply on 23 Mar 2010 by
moneshiya

Help how 2 use free wapsite tnx n73

i use tatoo sim , but i want 2 use free internet acex in my phone, somebody help me plz just mail me deanfranco52@yahoo.com tnx

dist.urbd

What happens if i just add more memory?

Configuration: Windows 7 / Internet Explorer 8.0

dist.urbd

Windows xp not install blue screen

Hello, I tried to install windows xp professional on my acer system. I made my first bootable device as cd rom and the second as HDD. The system boo...

xpcman

Review of windows 7!

IS WINDOWS 7 A WORTH PURCHASE?

xpcman

I need to change my number

Can I change my number to a 1 800 number

xpcman

Hp g60 keyboard keys won't work

My laptop is not working at all. It second row of keys [a,s,d,f,j,k,l] g and h are working properly but the rest aren't. I tried taking the battery ou...

xpcman

Xp installation prob

can nyone help me out in getin a solution....i have 250 gb hard disk n im tryin 2 install xp.previously i had another 80gb(dual hard disk).due 2 some ...

4 replies Last reply on 23 Mar 2010 by
rochester

White screen

Hello, ok, after the loading screen runs my moniters screen turns white, and it won't change. What is the problem?

3 replies Last reply on 23 Mar 2010 by
MaDFoRMaDneSS

Laptop issue

I was using my sisters laptop- and I was on windows and everything started running slow and non respondsive I did a blue screen with the white error m...

Ambucias

I lost the sound on my laptop

i remove the speakers on my laptop earlier by accident.how do i get them back with out restoring my laptop..please help me..i have a gaeway laptop wit...

prabhdeepbhatia

My computer don't show me the cd

Hello, My computer don't show me the cd when I put in the CD drive (D) It just say me please insert a disk in drive D I tryed with many CDs but it d...

closeup22

Msn messenger doesnt want to work

i can sign in fine. i can see my contact list . \ i put my status to available, but no one sees me on their contact list.

5 replies Last reply on 23 Mar 2010 by
diellza

Dell aio 962 all in one printer driver

Good day I have installed window 7 ,now I can not print on below printers: Dell AIO 962 HP laser 6400 HP laser 4350 Is there any posibility t...

closeup22

Xp installation in pen drive

HI everybody How to install xp in pen drive, can anyone help me out.

closeup22

From sata to ide in hp dv4

how can i change from sata to ide in hp dv4 because sata option is not in the bios plz send me infromation on kami_zahir2005@yahoo.com

closeup22

Xp boot loop

hi frnz,, plzz i need help at dis,,..... i was havin windows xp in my laptop,,, jst to explore some options in bios setup,, i enabled the "INTERNA...

raj

Sound clip

Hello, I have a problme in my computer when i play music or video, it play without any sound . it happend when i install ICE xp . When i complete t...

closeup22

Dvd/cd wont burn

Hello, I am runnin a 64 bit system with Vista home premium. I know this ? got answered for 32 bit systems but it does not work for mine. Can anyone g...

closeup22
Results 12901 - 12950 out of a total of 24,655