The discussions

Easeus partition master error

Closed

Hello, I am using Windows Xp SP2. I wanted to increase my C: drive partition size (d/t low disk space) and used EASEUS Partition master. Got through ...

1 reply Last reply on 22 Apr 2010 by
closeup22

Regsvr.exe virus problem

Hi, Um sing sony vaio laptop.Operating system is windows7.Um facing problem with the regsvr.exe virus.when um inserting datas traveller it is open...

closeup22

Corrupt windows xp recovery cd

I tried to re-install windows from the manufacturers supplied CD as I have many times in the past. However, this it stopped after a few minutes w...

2 replies Last reply on 22 Apr 2010 by
JCB

Xp dates in arabic

I have uninstalled Arabic but dates still show in Arabic. What can I do ? The HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE settings seem to be set to French (my usual PC langua...

JThomas4255

My computer is stuck

My old computer was in terrible shape, so I decided to install xp home again. Everything started well until it got to the install part. There are se...

ash_perez01

Acer one help

How can I get the video camera working on the Acer computer?

closeup22

Acer aspire one note book

Solved

i have just purchased an acer aspire one notebook with windows 7 and i ham having problems with the white screen which keeps coming on when i ham on...

dist.urbd

System frozen on welcome when loading xp

Win XP Configuration: Windows Vista / Firefox 3.5.9

dist.urbd

Blank windows xp on start up

my windows vista screen is blank with message saying c:/ windows\ system rundll32.exe is not valid windows 32 applications Configuration: Windows XP ...

closeup22

Create bootable pen drive

how to make bootable pen drive in window xp? plz give me solution of this problem Configuration: Windows Vista / Firefox 3.6

dist.urbd

Toshiba satelite a200-24 a product recover cd

My laptop experiencing some malfunctioning first time I am used my product recovery cd to re formating but this cd is empty how I can get your product...

dist.urbd

Email servers names

how do i find my incoming and outgoing mail servers names

closeup22

Hi guys, i have folder lock 5.9 and have some

hi guys, i have folder lock 5.9 and have some files and when i unlock the folder it says there are some files but u can't see them? where are there? i...

4 replies Last reply on 22 Apr 2010 by
dist.urbd

Restore from windows 7 back to xp???

lets say i set a system restore point right before installing windows 7 on to a computer with XP. would i be able to restore the computer back to XP ...

ash_perez01

Please send me code/cd key for need for speed

i need register code/cd key for need for speed most wanted

ash_perez01

Machine hangs and mouse and keyboard not work

whenever, I start/restart my computer. I get the active desktop recovery screen. It wasn't an proper shutdown and change the background theme or anyth...

ash_perez01

Windows will not open exe files

Configuration: Windows Vista / Firefox 3.6 My computer will not open any EXE files and I cannot get on the internet. I tried to run system restore ...

ash_perez01

How to connect mobile internet to pc

ash_perez01

Need to install thai language in pc laptop

please let me know is my pc laptop at the, regional and language option, not have thai language how to do for install? and can download from where? ...

ash_perez01

I can't see hidden folders or open tskmgr

so the problem i have is on my fathers computer. now it wouldnt be much of a problem except for the fact that i somtimes use it. so i have a usb stick...

1 reply Last reply on 21 Apr 2010 by
vikash_vikashjaiswal

Compaq presario wont come out of sleep mode!!

Hello, I have a Compaq Presario with a WF 1907 monitor. I was using it one day, just doing the normal things I do on the computer and it just went to...

2 replies Last reply on 21 Apr 2010 by
Grateful

Toshiba satellite series 1905-s277

I have this laptop, and my teenage son messed with it, thinking he was cool, and tried to flash the BIOS. It shut down in the middle of flashing, and...

Ramblinlady

Window vista driver

sir can u send me the driver for vista os on compac persario cq40 Configuration: Mac OS X / Safari 525.13

xpcman

Hp cp1215

How do I install a HP CP1215 printer on win 7. It keeps on with not detected. Configuration: Windows 7 / Internet Explorer 8.0

Guheb

I need recovery disc hp pavillon dv5000 winxp

Hello everybody, I need a recovery disc for the notebook HP pavillon Dv 5000 . Can anyone help me please????

Midou

Probleme de driver pour hp pavillion dv6000,

j'ai un probleme avec mon hp, model pavillion dv6000. le driver internet controller ne fonctionne pas. svp aidez moi.

closeup22

Plezz help me..

why i can't open my facebook???????????????i have do anything 4 it..but still cannot..plezz help me..........arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

ena

1525 dell inspiron's bluetooth v/s windows 7

Configuration: Windows XP / Internet Explorer 6.0 my laptop is not working with windows 7 operating system .. and i cant connect my pc with bluet...

closeup22

I cant fomat my pendrive please help me

hy, i have a problem with a disk drive.i canÂ't formate him.i receive en error "windows was unable to complete the format" what can i do??? Configu...

closeup22

Pc to mobile calls

i want to call in india free of charge from my PC to other person's mobile phone..what i do? my OS are Linux(ubuntu),and windiws xp......so, plz help ...

kailu

Ares 2.1.1. doesnt connect

Ok i had ares 1.9.0.3 for years. It always worked for me. Now i had people telling me to download the 2.1.1. version. Ok i do that and it doesnt conne...

3 replies Last reply on 21 Apr 2010 by
Jewelson

Ntfs partition size limit for windows xp

Solved

can somebody please help me... what is the maximum partition that can be used on an NTFS logical drive on windows xp pro. Every time I try to fo...

20 replies Last reply on 21 Apr 2010 by
RoadRunner

Ati mobility radeon 9000 igp

Closed

Hello, I have a Toshiba Notebook, running Pentium 4 Intel, 450mb of rams. I have an ATI Mobility Radeon 9000 IGP, and what I am trying to do ...

4 replies Last reply on 20 Apr 2010 by
pr

How to check confirmation mail

Hello, can u please tell me how to check my confirmation email ?

3 replies Last reply on 20 Apr 2010 by
effa

Foooooooooooooooooooooooooood

how to bite a sandwich how to bite a pizza how to bite a apple

1 reply Last reply on 20 Apr 2010 by
poptorhgf

Hard disk space?

one of my hard disk drive (F:) capacity 46.7GB and Free space: 43.1GB. That mean, there still got 3GB+ missing on the drive. I try show hidden files a...

2 replies Last reply on 20 Apr 2010 by
Anonymous User

Nikon d3s raw with ps cs3 ?

Hi I'm trying to open NEF (Nikon raw) files from a D3s with a photoshop CS 3 - without any luck. I can open the files in bridge, but not in PS. Any ...

Sargios

Cant hear my sounds?

Hello, I have an Acer laptop and I dont know what I did. I cant hear ANY sounds on my laptop. If you look at the bottom of my computer, where the...

BradMcKinley

Iexplore.exe-application error

Hello, I need your help,my problem is why do i have to receive this message?IEXPLORE,EXE-Application ERROR the instructionat "0X03630338"referanced m...

Rajesh

How to use 2 monitors

Hello...I have a HP laptop with an ATI graphics card that supports 2 monitors. My question is...as i am currently using my laptop with a 2nd monitor p...

skeptikal585

Blue screen when installing window xp

Hello, I'm using Acer Aspire M1641 and now my pc have a problem with the window. Maybe corrupt or virus. So i try to reformat my pc using windows x...

FaizalRoy

Xp home upgrade disk wil not let me reinstall

I have a xp upgrade disk that was provided by the retailer when I purchased the machine. After inserting the disk in cd rom, and booting from disk, I ...

xpcman

Computer starts then closes systematically

Hello, When i turned on my computer in work all seemed well i.e. it started up, i typed in my password, desktop appeared and then it switched itself ...

The Mad Scientist

No voloume on my hp microsoft computer

Configuration: Windows XP / Internet Explorer 6.0

pat

How to i delete my orkut account

Hello, Hello,my orkut was hacked.i want to delete it as soon as possible.my hacked id is ninni16@yahoo.in .plz send me the link so that i can delete ...

3 replies Last reply on 20 Apr 2010 by
deepa

How to get access to mail back

i did mistake i gve my paswrd to someone and nw he is misusing it and chnged all the information i dont have acess to yahoomail noe wt should i do in ...

closeup22

Cannot login in

I cannot logn in I've typed all those words right but still says NO What's wrong Configuration: Mac OS X / Safari 525.13

closeup22

Sata drivers to install xp in acer m5630

hello everybody, i'm jenny. i'm having huge problems findin the drivers to install xp in my acer aspire m5630.i've already looked my motherboard, i...

Jenny

Plz help! ikeys n my bopard and random studff

please help i hit stuff on my key board and random stuff comes up or it exits out plz helppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppp!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! l...

closeup22

How i change the langauge japanies to english

hi, i want to change the langauge of my laptop from Japanies to English... and my laptops configuration is win Xp having 1Gb ram and 160 GB HDD

closeup22
Results 12201 - 12250 out of a total of 24,656