The discussions

Desktop not show

Hello, whan i login my laptop desktop not show only belu window whan i am alt+ctrl+delete find the new task open c:\ then show the desktop

2 replies Last reply on 29 Jan 2009 by
yaso

Accesing a system

Hello, I have a 10 systems in lan with workgroup only. when i am accesing My main sys on other sys it's ok but i am asscesing Other sys on my main ...

1 reply Last reply on 29 Jan 2009 by
vanniva

Driver for audio

Hello, I FORMAT MY LAPTOP AND I LOST MY DRIVER AUDIO.WHERE I CAN GET THE DRIVER FOR NOTEBOOK COMPAQ PRESARIO C700?

2 replies Last reply on 29 Jan 2009 by
vanniva

Yahoo mobile alert

Hello, i have a serious problem, i lost my email account about 4-6 years ago and keep getting yahoo mail aelrt to my phone every day. how can i get it...

1 reply Last reply on 28 Jan 2009 by
xpcman

Monitor lights up but no graphics

Hello, monitor lights up but no graphics any ideals could it be the integrated graphic ic

xpcman

What should i do?

Hello, I have had my pc fo quite some time I really haven't had any promblems with it till now.one day I just got on my pc and tried to click on a ic...

xpcman

Formatting a 1t hard drive

Hello, Could anyone give me an estimate of how long it should take to format a 1000G Western digital caviar green (16mb buffer) in windows xp pro com...

Benny2guns

I have prob with window

Hello, i instal window vista first time and my desktop icon are large i go to desktop setting there i have just 16bit can you tell me what can i d...

xpcman

Optical drive not recognizing dvd/cds

Hello, I've been experiencing this problem since the beginning of this year. My D: Drive (DVD RW Drive [SH-S224F from Samsung]) is not recognizing an...

4 replies Last reply on 28 Jan 2009 by
BryanLaVergne

Firewall setting for sony vio

Hello, i have a sony vio window XP,and i have been trying to log in into some websites its given me firewall setting most especially Yahoo messenger....

DJ AKSHAY

Blank screen after windows logo

Hello, the computer screen goes blank after windows logo. I tried safe mode, lkgc, enable vga mode but nothing works. I dont have a graphics card. I...

Tweedledum

Ip change

Hello, I have problem with hacker hack my PC that I normally use static IP 192.168.1.1. I don't understand why my PC is down and after start up I ca...

2 replies Last reply on 28 Jan 2009 by
somi

Vista to xp

Hello, I have Hp pavilion dv6700 notebook, and it is preloded Vista Home Premium,Can any body tell me How can i reinstall Xp in my Laptop?please it...

3 replies Last reply on 28 Jan 2009 by
murali1509

Working with my hd in windows and mac

Hello, i bought an external HD, it had some files on it that i deleted (unfortuanlly), now I'm trying to work with it on MAC and the MAC does not rec...

alphabeta1

Sony pcg 9s1l laptop monitor

Hello, When I turn the laptop on the screen flickers, turns blue and had a bar that say windows is resuming and then goes blue with flickering colors...

undoneso

Dell laptop goes blank after starting the lap

Hello, After starting my Laptop. the processor works fine. It detects the CD drive and all but there is not display. Like the screen is blank. What i...

elton90

Error loading

Hello, when start my windows XP i receive an error messenge " C:\windows\system32\wqhudbhm.dll RUNDLL" what can be done to remove this error.. and...

roserose1

Pc won't recognize the 3rd and 4th intrnl hds

Hello, My brother in-law had trouble with his PC and he decided to install a fresh copy of Win XP pro, after he did that, his 3rd and 4th internal HD...

1 reply Last reply on 27 Jan 2009 by
xpcman

System got stuck

Hello, I had a problem With Inspiron 1525. with vista. some times my system got stuck. so that there is no response from keyboard and mouse....

2 replies Last reply on 27 Jan 2009 by
arya

Internet problem

sir i have airtel internet connection . 20 minute it will dissconnect . (only internet , modem its working) after restarting modem it will work .

gizzmo-)

Cannot find script file

Hello, In My Computer icon, when I clink on the icon of my External HDD, a message appear which says, 'cannot find script file E:|Thumbs.vbs.' ...

challengelife

Guest acount

Hello, The other week I was useing my laptop every thing was working fine but the next day I turned it on and went to use the guest acount to let my f...

somichead

Bluetoth don't worke in dell inspiron 1525

Hello, Hello, bluetooth device not working in my dell inspiron 1525 laptop. while installing bluetooth drivers for windows vista it is asking me to p...

nokiachan

My regedit is blocked!!!!

when i start up my computer there is no icons, start, or whatever... other people have had this problem and i tried one solution that involves alt crt...

Amazco

Fun key

Hello, whan i am working with the function key it's working but it's not showing working display like if i am increesing the brightness it's havein...

challengelife

Dick partition after formatting

Hello, Dear friend, i want to be introduce my self that i am manish dass. and i read your promblum that is same my promblum now ...

somacmg

Solve this problem please

Hello, I am having trouble when I start my computer it comes to the dell screen when I start the computer then it says; Windows could not s...

2 replies Last reply on 26 Jan 2009 by
mobile

Windows xp pro 3 will not open

Hello, I've got a Toshiba Tecra M2 with windows xp pro3. I was doing a scan disc from windows and I shut it down before it was finished because it...

3 replies Last reply on 26 Jan 2009 by
xpcman

Have u heard about about the new window 7????

Hello, i have heard about the new window 7?????????

5 replies Last reply on 26 Jan 2009 by
TedM

Printer

Hello, Got a new printer,installed it with the disk. when Itry to print from the web it tells me the printer icannot find the server. how do I do tha...

Will Hawes

Video drivers

Hello, i have downgraded my hp pavilion dv2701TU nobook from vista to xp sp3. Now i dont have the video drivers. I have tried to search for the vid...

RJ

Sony vaio pcv-l640

Hello, how do i bypass password on start up click to begin dont know pass word brother gave me comp he got know clue

1 reply Last reply on 26 Jan 2009 by
xpcman

Booting

Hello, My name is amarI hvae a combo drive in my pc.But my drive did not detect any dvd.But I want install Vista full version in my PC how I cant unde...

gubul123

System restore & others not working!

Hello, Heres whats going on. I suddenly have no Sound, and system restore and Search won't work at all. When they come up it will show a completely b...

Charl

Turning on wlan

Hello, I have a fujitsu laptop and usually get on the internet by press a button at the top of my laptop. However, this button no longer seems to w...

Tweedledum

Installing xp to run in compatible with vista

Hello, my laptop is a vista mode and i would like to run an oracle 10g in it, it keeps on telling me that its noe compatible with Vista.I want to make...

kassim

Help installing xp in pavillion dv5-1120es

Hello, Im about to buy a Pavillion DV5-1120ES, and I wanted to know if someone has install XP in this computer and if you have any advice? Than...

nettagear

Installation problem

Hello, I have dx 2000 mt HP machine. when i install window xp sp2 from restore CD then i receive a unknown cd error. if I install OS through Oper...

fivemestar

Graphic options

Hello, MY COMPUTER GRAPHICS LOST WHEN I FORMAT MY COMPUTER. I DO NOT KNOW HOW TO BACK THEM. PLEASE TELL ME HOW TO BACK GRAPHICS

tristas

Hi every body i have 32gb kingston pendrive

Hello, this is shamsuddin, my problem with pendrive is that when i insert it into usb port it detecting but when it sent the data into it i am getti...

ceresss

Bios restarting

Solved

hi, i recently got a replacement motherboard Gigabyte EP45-DS3P for my computer and it was working good untill i restarted it and disconnected 1 s...

3 replies Last reply on 26 Jan 2009 by
bmxdevil

Virtual memory getting low

Hey there anyone can help me with my problem ? the fact is that I started having my pc progressively slow and my virus scan did not find anything. My ...

rasikha

Fn+f8 not bringing the image back to laptop

Hello All, I'm using Acer external monitor connected to Dell Inspiron E1405 laptop. Recently I'm facing trouble to bring back the image from extern...

1 reply Last reply on 25 Jan 2009 by
xpcman

Ie gives can't display page msg since xp sp3

es Hello, Recently downloaded and installed SP3 for Windows XP. I'm on a dial up connection and although it is connected IE displays a Can't displa...

2 replies Last reply on 25 Jan 2009 by
shaun

I think i might have deleted it on accident

Hello, i have a hp dv6000 and my sound wont work...its says no audio output devices installed...... help me...

gizzmo-)

Adobe flash player

Hello, why not working and i can t installed from internet, cause the youtub is asking about it

gizzmo-)

How can i fix resoluton

Hello, I was trying to change the screen resolution and apparently I switched to an out of range frequency so the only thing that comes up on the scre...

xpcman

Need xp drivers

Hello, i need the audio and modem device for hd audio bus for the model hp compaq presario cq40 133tu.i use xp sp2.

meetme

Computer haywire after system recovery - help

I am having an enormous amount of trouble after doing a system recovery on my computer. I am using Windows ME. I have done the system recovery many ...

tigerlio

Not able to see the data in kingston 4gb pdrv

Hello, I have some data in my 4gb pendrive and not able to view the files. But properties is showing used & unused space.

matieu09
Results 23201 - 23250 out of a total of 24,656