The discussions

Java

hej jag har ett problem när jag spelar counter strike zero så hittar den inte något online att lana vad fan kan felet vara? jag har 1.6 då funkar allt...

2 replies Last reply on 6 Apr 2010 by
majkiee

My messenger is not working

everytime i try to sign it, it signs me in then a window comes up saying windows had stopped working then closes the whole programme down, i dont know...

1 reply Last reply on 6 Apr 2010 by
closeup22

How to re format a205-s5812 toshiba laptop

Hello, can anybody help me how to reformat my laptop toshiba model A205-S5812 satellite,os vista?...thanks alot to everyone. Configuration: Windows...

closeup22

How to install xp sp2 on lenovo 550 vista os

i want to install window xp sp2 on window vista

mohit

Msoffice2003 and msoffice 2007 compatibility

hi! does anyone help me on this, i got ms office 2007 and my files are made in msoffice 2003,my problem is , some of the files wont open. how can i ma...

closeup22

One laptop blocking internet access of others

Hi, I have 2 laptops that I connect to internet through broadband connection. I have a wireless modem. I use either wire or wireless to connect to bro...

Sirje

Community assistance

Why wont my zynga poker load it sticks on 83% loading everytime i try sometimes doesnt even get that far. All my other applications on facebook work i...

closeup22

How to fix

My toshiba laptop M105- S1021 has a virus and i left all my recovery disks back home . Trying to find a way to download the recovery disk from my Mac ...

closeup22

How can i restore my computer to factory?

I have a Gateway model: 552GE. I recently had a vicious attack of malware and all that. But I can't seem to get passed it so I figured a complete syst...

closeup22

Connect bluetooth device at my hp compaq pres

Hello, i just bought hp compaq presario cq40-538TU, and i know there's i can access bluttoth from it,but the problem is, i can find any bluettoth dev...

Ahmood

I cannot get my computer to go to start menu

I just downloaded avast to my windows xp and now my computer won't even load so far as the start menu. I'm kind of technologically stupid and need som...

closeup22

Cant play dvd from windows 7 on dvd player

Im taking video from my camcorder and trying to burn it using windows 7 on a dvd it seems to work but when i try to play it on my dvd player - a magna...

closeup22

Cd/dvd drive not reading discs

I have an Acer Aspire 5100 with a slimtype DVD A DS8a1p ATA Device. The dive had worked previously but I can not remember that last time before today...

closeup22

Horani

Solved

I need all the XP drivers for hp pavilion dv1205ee

ash_perez01

Plz i need all xp drivers for hp pavilion dv1

PLZ I need all XP drivers for hp pavilion dv1205ee

ash_perez01

Toshiba lcd failing to show

my toshiba laptop,s LCD is failing to show anything but the computer is indicating that its working well. pliz help Configuration: Windows XP / Int...

ash_perez01

Sending/receiving emails

How do I unblock my Hotmail Account with Windows 7 software? Configuration: Windows 7 / Internet Explorer 8.0

ash_perez01

Setting changes

After typing any E mail Address in my word document and press enter it is taking some hyperlink structure automatically. Example In place of sales@ems...

closeup22

Direct x

where to download direct x 10/11 from?? please sent link Configuration: Windows XP / gc

closeup22

How can i connect my nokia5300 to my computer

for internet Configuration: Windows XP / Internet Explorer 7.0

closeup22

i want solution for this prblm

Configuration: Windows XP / Firefox 3.5.3 sir my screen goes blue after restart this happened after i installed two anti viruses on my system

ashim

After downgrade to xp

Hello, after going through the downgrade to XP tips, I was able to install XP pro 32bit on my new HP dv3500, with nlite. Unfortunately now no DV...

5 replies Last reply on 6 Apr 2010 by
SammyC

A copy of windows 7

Hello, I installed a copy of windows 7 about three months ago,which has r ecently started to switching off my computer every one hour. (cause i didn...

5 replies Last reply on 6 Apr 2010 by
elie

Disabled dep in vista-computer won't boot up

Hello, I am running Vista 2007. The DEP was driving me crazy so I ran the command to have it always off. When I restarted my computer, it would not b...

some_girl

Internet not working after install of sp3?

Closed

ive uninstalled sp3 but still not working is there something working in the background i dont know can you help me ?

3 replies Last reply on 6 Apr 2010 by
pc freek

Installing xp on external hdd

Hello, When i was reinstalling windows XP on my Presario X1000, my dvd drive failed halfway and thus the installation process is stuck in the middl...

4 replies Last reply on 6 Apr 2010 by
powertools

Crazy message

Hello, am kelvin i have such a very imortant filr in flash disk but whenever i do open it what comes out is the crazy msg about love stuffs and this...

Colman

Can i connect nokia 5300 to pc for internet

how can i connect my nokia 5300 to my pc for internet Configuration: Windows XP / Internet Explorer 7.0

Reverse Internet

Restart attemp failing

when i click reatart option then system getting shutdown,it fails to restart.

MR Xyz

My stupid computer

Configuration: Windows XP / Firefox 3.0.7 hi, my computer sound hasnt been working lately and i just wanted to know how to get the sound up and run...

MR Xyz

Major problems!!

Configuration: / Indeterminable IndeterminableHi, I have a compaq presario cq60 with WD SATA scorpio blue HD. came preinstalled with vista. i tried t...

MR Xyz

How do you do hard stuff

how do you drink and talk at the same time

4 replies Last reply on 6 Apr 2010 by
fy3vv 4

Toshiba a135-s7404 factory default settings??

Hello, I have a Toshiba satellite and i want to have the factory default settings enabled the only problem is that i don't have the discs and I cant d...

jagtar

I will shut you down.

why will you knot do it its okay i will be nice but i need games,videos,flash player to okay.

1 reply Last reply on 5 Apr 2010 by
frederic

Hp tx1000 - black screen.

Hi all, I bought this year old tx1000 from a friend just few days ago. He was leaving canada so got from him a little cheap. I enjoyed using it till ...

3 replies Last reply on 5 Apr 2010 by
RD2P

Presario f700

Vista How to recover without loosin data Configuration: Windows XP / Firefox 3.5.8

closeup22

Windows 7 is not activating in my acer 4736z

Solved

Configuration: / Indeterminable IndeterminableI purchased brand new Acer 4736Z model laptop which is shipped with Linpus OS. I installed XP prof editi...

closeup22

Acer aspire 2930 windows 7 auto restart?

i recently encountered a problem with regards to my acer 2930 laptop.i have windows 7 beta o.s installed already when bought.i bought it just December...

closeup22

Dvd rom not working/showing on laptop

i have hp pavilion dv4000 laptop. Yesterday I played a cd on it , it made some unusual sound, but the cd was played normally. The next time I wanted t...

closeup22

Pc problems

my pc is not booting to windows or the welcome screen what can be done. Configuration: Windows XP / Safari 532.5

closeup22

Sound problem in my laptop

Hi i am not able to hear any sound from my aspire 4520 laptop. i tried everything from reinstalling the driver ... still i cant hear any sound. when ...

dist.urbd

Computer problems

please my computer can not boot to the welcome screen what should i do? Configuration: Windows XP / Safari 532.5

closeup22

Micro sd got stuck

i have tried to put my micro sd card in my card reader in my laptop but it was small in size and goes under it and stuck please help me how can i ge...

dist.urbd

Super slow startup and nothing is working....

Configuration: Windows XP / Internet Explorer 6.0My hp laptop ( running on vista) was working fine this afternoon until my battery died. When I later...

chimmanirajkiran

Bsod problem

i bought a new dell studio1555 laptop which is two month old and now sometimes i am receiving a blue screen of death problem so i can i solve this pro...

dist.urbd

I accidentally deleted 2 folders

I accidentally deleted 2-3 folders off my desktop containing very important pictures about 2 days ago and emptied my recycle bin. Ive tried a few diff...

2 replies Last reply on 5 Apr 2010 by
chimmanirajkiran

Sa

when i format window then gta4 doesnt play and i again install it and it is very long process is there any other way not installing

ash_perez01

Dell inspiron 1525

My dell inspiron laptop keep havin issues my father gave me the laptop & he dnt kno bout dis...Ok wen i press power it goes 2 a blank screen and doesn...

ash_perez01

Control panel not visible

Hello, i didn't get the control panel due to the KHATRA.EXE virus can any one show me the solution

2 replies Last reply on 5 Apr 2010 by
khan

Screen resolution problems

O.k my brother was fooling around on my computer and he changed my display settings. so i can no longer go on my computer in normal mode and can only ...

dist.urbd
Results 12601 - 12650 out of a total of 24,656