The discussions

Msn

Heyaa. right, i tried to get a newer version of my msn, because i couldnt do something on mine. i used to be able to have my name in colour and now ...

1 reply Last reply on 25 Jan 2009 by
samantha65

Need a system recovery

Hello, my name is tony,and i bought my new laptop toshiba,but it came with no dvd recover system,so now evry time it is broken i have to take it to t...

SEW850i

Inbox.dbx corrupted

Hello, inbox.dbx is corruted. size is only 400MB not a big size. but now it got corrupted i extracted it into .eml with DBXextract.exe software but ...

metallic_gear

I can't find 'sata' in the bios help!!!!

Hello, I have lap top Toshiba satellite A100 with Windows vista,but I would like to have a Windovs XP, but when I go into the bios I can't find SATA....

dior_c

Inspiron 1525 partition size

Hi I have a 1525 onto which I've loaded XP. Everything running fine - no probs. I want to decrease the C partition size - forgot to do it when I...

2 replies Last reply on 24 Jan 2009 by
akeila_wolf

I lost a exel file

Hello, I lost a exel file, does some one know how to recup them?. Some how it asked me if I wanted to save the file i say yes and replaced it for an...

1 reply Last reply on 24 Jan 2009 by
xpcman

Change vista to its factory settings

Hello, i have lenovo thinkcentre m55e with vista buss. preloaded. i want to restore vista to its factory settings

xpcman

Vol

Hello, i want to now how to dowload a volume control cuz sumhow it bein deleted of my computer

xpcman

Ms update crashed my system

Hello, After the last MS security issue/vulnerability, I did an automatic update for MS windows XP. No 'critical' updates were needed, but 5 optiona...

rebew

Help for software counterfieting

Hello, I have a problem of Software counterfieting after visiting the Microsoft site. So what i have to do for gettiing ut of this problem.

chloecoo

Hard drives wont open in mycomputer

Hello, I am having a rather irritating problem I hope someone can help me When I open MyComputer and try to open any of my hard drives, nothing seem...

Bassa

Cant open y usb harddrive

Hello, I cannot open my usb hard drive Thanks

homer_simpson

I lost cd for my web cam

Hello, i lost the cd for web cam discovery ,and the problem they didnt write any thing on the web cam just the type is discovery and i want to instal...

Mart

Accidental delete of a partition on my dell

Hello, PLEASE SOME ONE HELP ME!!!! I have a Dell Inspiron E1705. Well, one day I was attempting to do a factory restoer on it while talking to some...

minipc

Xp problem

Hello, i have a antivirus.when i installed them,it asked this software only for pack 2 or higher.i have xp pack1 window. If you have a...

subzero00

Msn messenger updating

Hello, I heard that there is a version of msn that enables to know each time one of your contact open the window to talk to you it also let your ...

mo

Network file sharing

Hello, I have a windows xp desktop, and a windows xp pro desktop network is working fine. I am trying to network windows vista laptop. the network i...

provock

The pc still can not log on

Hello,

jordan

I cant install adobe flash player i tried!!!!

Hello, i have a problem !!!! i get on youtube and it says i need to turn on javascript or get the lastest adobe flash player... so i turn on javascri...

minimoimem

If(hlookup) statement

Hello, I am trying to create a If statement that will 0 negitive values and if a specific cell contains a 1 my formula will change. I have been suces...

jurstiss

Boot option is not available

Hello, i have currently installed windows serevr 2003 and now i want to install windows xp by uninstalling windows server 2003 but i am not getting t...

DJ AKSHAY

No icons

Hello, when I do cont alt delete nothing happens

helpuynot

Shutting off of computer while clicking on an

Hello, i have windows xp service pack 2. my computer restarts while clicking on any drives. tried to delete autorun.inf as suggested but file could n...

1 reply Last reply on 23 Jan 2009 by
xpcman

How do u install xp on vista machine

hello ppl, CAN U PLZZ HELP ME IM IN A SITUATION ON WERE I WANT TO INSTALL WINDOWS XP ON A VISTA MACHINE I HAVE A TOSHIBA LAPTOP.PLZ PLZ CAN U REPLY B...

xpcman

Audio output is not coming

Hello, recently i formatted my laptop i installed the drivers also. When play the songs, songs are playing but sound out put is not coming. i think ...

lee sang jo

"windows can't check for updates&quot

Hello, I have "Windows can't check for updates" error. The error code is 80244016. Does anyone else has that problem as well? Do you know how to fi...

2 replies Last reply on 23 Jan 2009 by
Ranimiro

Problem about the icanons not appering right

Hello, i deelated the iexploror.exe but cann not find the exploror.exe in the area u said to go, what could i do, im currentli haveing a problem of ...

1545aa

Graphics driver

Hello,i have p4 and 3.07ghz, 512 mb ram.but when i install NFS MOSTWONTED THEN IT CAN'T RUN. So tell me whats prb ?and from where i can download grap...

ash

Recovery disk

Hello, Somone messed with my password and I cant log on and I dont have a recovery disk, I am the administrator so I cant do anything. Help! Is there...

ash

I keep getting the error message_brand_ _prod

Hello, please help me i keep getting an error message when ever i log on which says _brand_ _product_ _version_error can anyone tell me what that me...

lostseasons

Problem in formating

Hello, Dear Sir, I have done a small mistake with my PC. Actually waht i have done is I have formatted my PC with out taking any backup...

mbcmcb

Pls help me

Hello, my computer is stuck in a reboot loop. i have an intel pentium 4 desktop computer. it is windows xp home edition. the problem happened after...

superfreakz

Problem in opening drives

Hello, i am facing problem with c"\protectfile.vbs, please help me out with this problem. awaitting for your reply

eldiablotin

How to run a live cd

Hello, I have downloaded an ISO image for LInux.i copied it to a CD and was expecting the CD to run and take me to the Linux environment once i boo...

ash

Webcam

Hey... I have a packard bell webcam . I also have the disk to go with it. I have installed my webcam it seems to be working perfectly but i have ...

tigerlio

I have lost my pass for my laptop help!!!

Hello, there has been a personal problem lately. It involved the password to my laptop. You see my use is the Mast account on the laptop. I have an Ac...

1 reply Last reply on 22 Jan 2009 by
shaddowarrior

Can somebody help me please?

Hi, hopefully somebody could help me. I have an HP Dv2000 laptop and I'm having some problems with it. I don't really know what it is but, everytim...

akeila_wolf

Laptop wont boot up after bios upgrade

Hello all, i have a hp nc8230 laptop. I have recently upgraded the bios version from f.0f to f.17. Since then my laptop wont bootup. It stops a...

2 replies Last reply on 22 Jan 2009 by
alex

Recovery discs from hp dv4-1117nr

Hello, i need help generating hp recovery discs from a mbr damaged partition. Partition Magic " fixed" de recovery partition and now i can't bu...

bluecar5556

Cannot access external hdd

Hello, when I connect my external HDD, the detection takes a very long time and when it does shows up on My Computer, it does not open. Even when I us...

zerokilled

I hv lost my compaq motherboard cd.plz help.

Hello,

2 replies Last reply on 22 Jan 2009 by
subi

My computer contains virus

It seems my computer contains some viruses which i want to ber removed.My Antivirus guard dosent work properly.So I want t format it. How can I format...

Tweedledum

My computer is not working, tries to start.

Hello, hp 5000 laptop. When I start the computer the windows xp icon comes on, runs for a while, then the screen goes to the blue microsoft screen. N...

medej

No sound

Hello, i cant hear anything from my laptop not in earphones aswell and i really need your help plz,the volume and properties says its working properl...

diamond04

Can not move around a website

Hello, i can open up this particular website and log in but after that it won't let me do anything. I can in internet explorer tho. I am not great wi...

estelle58

Windows setup

Hello, i have the same problem, i turn on my computer and it say windows couldnt start because the following files are missing or corrupt then it s...

paviliondv

Crashed

Hello, I have a HP pavilion dv2000 with windows vista home premium came with on already (no discs) and it has recently crashed. i have read the manu...

xpcman

Ie 7 is showing full content of the page

Hello, Sir...I m a web developer . i m having a problem...I am displaying some content on a page. Internet Explorer 6 is showing full content of pa...

1 reply Last reply on 21 Jan 2009 by
wires and plugs

Problem in installing windows from pendrive

Hello der, My problem is that i want to install windows-xp through pendrive and i followed the steps which has been given on the link provided by you...

2 replies Last reply on 21 Jan 2009 by
ashisharora

Cant find windows xp drivers for a dv6709ax

Hello, i have recently downgraded to XP from vista and i am having trouble finding the drivers for the speakers and ethernet. i have tried the hp web...

3 replies Last reply on 21 Jan 2009 by
yeswedeliver
Results 23251 - 23300 out of a total of 24,655