The discussions

How to get rid of software counterfeiting

Closed

Hello, this is katie and wants some help from you all..this happened today only.a message had appeared for the installization of something.my small s...

3 replies Last reply on 31 Mar 2010 by
bosong

Windows problem

Configuration: Windows XP / Internet Explorer 6.0I didn't shut my Dell laptop down properley and now it comes up saying windows did not load successfu...

1 reply Last reply on 31 Mar 2010 by
closeup22

Drivers problem

my DVD ROM and sound drive comes on and off what do i do?

closeup22

64 bit

Configuration: i have windows 7 64 bit OS and i am not able to install sql server,any one can solve my problem?? / Firefox 3.5.8

closeup22

Dell d505 wont boot up

hi i have a dell d505 that wont boot up, i bought it second hend a few weeks ago and its been working fine,now when i turn it on it says 'a disk read...

iveal

Related installing windows

i can't install windows xp in my laptop because my laptop can't boot the windows cd...... while the cd and dvd drive is working properly..

2 replies Last reply on 31 Mar 2010 by
kabir'

No audio output device is installed - help ?

I installed windows 7 professional on my desktop pc. But I have a cross mark in red over the speaker icon in the bottom right corner of the screen. It...

iveal

Open file problem

Hey Thanks for reading I really need help!! On the 24th some window pc provider started popping up and giving me problems when trying to open anyt...

iveal

Problem when switching user

Hi. I have a Dell desktop about 3 years old. Sometimes whenever I switch users, I notice that the wallpaper is the default when I first bought the c...

iveal

Sound not work in dell inspiron 1420

Hi, i have Dell inspiron 1420 laptop, with windows vista home basic OS. Inspite of trying all the alternatives to troubleshoot the problem, my ...

closeup22

Problem in installation

the program cant start because d3dx9_30.dll is missing from your computer. try installing the program to fix this problem

closeup22

How to receive internet calls through myphon

I have got an Internet phone provided by Binatone which gives an option to receive calls both from land line as well as from PCs by a USB port. But it...

iveal

Acer aspire one aoa150

What would the proceedure be to upgrade from Win XP Home to Win XP Pro. Need to connect to server domain.

closeup22

Win xp

hai, i got the same problem \window\system32\config\system and it say start repair when i put the win xp cd its coming to the same screen , its not e...

Sandeep

Adobe farmville not working

Configuration: Windows Vista / Internet Explorer 8.0

1 reply Last reply on 30 Mar 2010 by
dist.urbd

Why display this message "non-system disk

Configuration: Windows XP / Internet Explorer 6.0

dist.urbd

Help me

Hi please send me an e-mail telling me what to do to make my mouse click with the two things that you click with your left hand and the page will appe...

dist.urbd

Hi there

HI I too have the similar problem with my dell inspiron 1525 with 3 gb ram, 250 gb hard disc any idea how to get rid of it???? help would be highly ...

dist.urbd

Tx 2500 hp lat top

It has a small f blinkling on the front of it when I try start it up, what causes that?

dist.urbd

Need to change os language

HOW CAN I CHANGE THE LANGUAGE OF MY WINDOWS 7 OPERATING SYSTEM TO ENGLISH

ash_perez01

Unworking mouse and keyboard

Hello, Hi, the other day I rearranged my office. Moved and unplugged my computer, it was working fine before the move. Now the mouse and keyboard are...

2 replies Last reply on 30 Mar 2010 by
AJC

Windows 7

Hello, i just bought a new computer with windows 7. and when i turned it on i got to the windows sign and then the screen turns black and only the mou...

dist.urbd

My pc doesn't shut down

Hello I don't Know What Happened To my PC. When I Press Start , Turn Of Computer Then Shut Down it saing windows is shuting down but it does not. Th...

Bapi

My cd drive is not detecting my cd/dvd

Hello, my cd drive is not detecting nay cd/dvd inserted through it, so, it is very hard for me to work in my lap without a cd drive. so please give m...

HP User

Windows x

I had to a restore to my Windows XP I did it back to the day I got it I losted 7 Years of my children pictures I need help on getting them back can so...

SPaide

Missing or corrupt files

Hello, Windows will not start due to some file problem. I have started with disc and entered recovery console, but it will not except any thing I ty...

2 replies Last reply on 30 Mar 2010 by
Debbie

System get hang

Hello, hi my systeam get hang when start the system after i am restart i work good after 10 min it will hang whta's the problem

Anonymous

Lost winddows xp files

Configuration: Windows XP / Internet Explorer 8.0 hey ive lost my xp files,tried re installin xp bt stil nothing works. nw my screen goes black ev...

closeup22

Deleted files need to recover

after install service pack 2 all of my files were deleted need help? using windows vista ddd Configuration: Mac OS X / Firefox 3.6.2

4 replies Last reply on 30 Mar 2010 by
justinhussey91

I've lost details to my live account...

I've cannot remember my password for my xbox live account and also cannot remember my secret question or answer. Please can u helpp!??

closeup22

Problems finding a file

Hello, hopefully someone can help. i have these pictures somewhere in my computer that i cannot find. when i upload pics in facebook for example, the ...

closeup22

A perticular website is not opening in bsnl b

Hello, i am using bsnl broadband landline net in that a perticular website called www.clickthru.net is not opening....pls help how to browse that sit...

sagar

Help! bluetooth stopped working on my laptop!

Hi guys... I have a Vaio FW series laptop and my bluetooth isn't working anymore! When I try to turn it on through the Vaio Smart Network program it j...

closeup22

Monitor issues

I am puzzled on how to fix this one. my monitor went out on my Acer laptop and I am having fun trying to see a screen so that I can reboot the system...

closeup22

Laptop going blank

Hi Guys My travelmate 4280 is going blank if i try and charge it after its switched on. how can i fix this. its just rebooting once i plug in the...

closeup22

Help with factory mode settings

From Reading some of the other comments I've got an idea of how to do the factory mode stuff but in one it said that it gives you "out of the box" se...

closeup22

Code 28

I have a code 28 error with multimedia audio controller help? i'm running w.xp sp3 i have no clue what motherboad i have (sorry) please help Conf...

closeup22

Windows did not shut down successfully.

Configuration: Windows Vista / Firefox 3.5.8Windows did not start normally keeps looping on startup. Help?because of shut down did not successfully,my...

closeup22

Acer frozen on splash screen

Hello, My Acer aspire 5630 froze so I had to manually close it down. Since then it gets to the XP logo then goes and freezes on the acer blue splash ...

1 reply Last reply on 29 Mar 2010 by
SK22

Someone created a profile using my name,photo

Hello, please help me. Somebody created a fake account on facebook , using my name and insults. this is really embarassing and i am having lots of p...

2 replies Last reply on 29 Mar 2010 by
sez

Help me with my pen drive

i have 4GB transcend pen drive when i insert it in pc port i shows that pen drive connected but when i want to open it by double clicking it , it gi...

dist.urbd

Cannot access some websites

i cannot access certain websites and cannot update or access antivirus websites think i may have a virus or something please help i have windows 7

dist.urbd

90 degree counter clock

Hello all I have a trouble that my window go on 90 degree counter clock direction appearence. how to make my screen go back normal as before. s...

sharon

My webcam usb2.0 cant be detecteted

my webcam usb2.0 cant be detected.i was using it fine like 1 min ago and suddenly it cant be used.i try replugging it into all the usb ports but still...

ash_perez01

E63 packet data

i have  E63 nokia moblie.i want access internet .what i will do?.Balasubramaniym.RConfiguration: Windows XP / Internet Explorer 6.0

ash_perez01

Pressing the letter e launches "my co

Hello, Our cat sat on the keyboard of my daughters Medion Akoya laptop. Now, everytime she presses the letter E. my computer launches and when she...

VIT

Ended windows program lost all icons & tool b

i ended my windows program in the task manager and now have lost all my icons and tool bar along bottom, cant access start tab or anything. does anyon...

ash_perez01

Webcam doesn't work with messenger

Configuration: Windows Vista Home Edition/ Internet Explorer 8.0 Saw everyone else's input on this problem. I have the latest version of messenger,...

ash_perez01

If data in one column = a or b or c, then x

Hello, I have a list of technologies in one column with long names. I want to keep that column but in a new column I want the shorter names. Colu...

jpaul

Asus cg5290 machine freezes when booting win7

Hello, I just bought the ASUS CG5290 desktop from best buy. Now my problem is that when booting the machine everything appears fine until it revea...

4 replies Last reply on 29 Mar 2010 by
Steve
Results 12751 - 12800 out of a total of 24,656