The discussions

Iexplore.exe-application error

Hello, I came one error in my computer.the instruction at "0x1002249c"referenced memory at "0x00000000"the memory could not be written. click on OK ...

2 replies Last reply on 10 Apr 2010 by
PRAVEEN.L

Cannot view display while using function key.

When i was using fn key+f4, it is used for displaying battery status, but now i am not able to view that. moreover when i am using fn key for increain...

1 reply Last reply on 10 Apr 2010 by
Subroto

Background change

ok i got the hp mini and im in afganistan so i dont have the expertise of some of my friends all i need to know is how to change the background it ru...

timepix

Surplus cpu with product sticker attached

i just bought a cpu from a company that deals with upgrade and disposal of company equipment, furnitures and fixtures. the cpu that i got still has t...

Ambucias

My laptop webcam is not working

MY LAPTOP IS DELL INSPIRION 1525.EARLIER I HAVE CHANGED WINDOWS VISTA TO WINDOWS 7.AFTER THAT NOW I CANNOT SEE THE WEBCAM OPTION IN MY LAPTOP.SO PLEAS...

ash_perez01

Enable javascript

how do i enable javascript Configuration: Windows 7 / Internet Explorer 8.0

ash_perez01

Internet acess in pc using phone as a modem

Hello, i have nokia 3110 classic phone..i want to connect it to my pc and use internet through the phone using it as a modem. How can i do it? Conf...

sumesh

Softwares dos'nt pass through window loging t

Softwares dos'nt Pass through window loging test. So I am feeling problem to Install any Softwares. Nerow 7,Nerrow 8 Does not install .But Some Other ...

Satnam

Keyboard keys problem

my keyboard keys not working properly as they were indicated. is i am trying to type / it will show # AND MORE KEYS are like this. plz help me how t...

abc

Laptop shut down automatically while playing

I HAVE A LAPTOP WITH WINDOW XP, 2 GB RAM AND CORE 2 DUE PROCESS, WHENEVER I PLAY VIDEO GAMES ON MY LAPTOP IT SHUT-DOWN AUTOMATICALLY. BUT WITH ANY OT...

3 replies Last reply on 10 Apr 2010 by
dist.urbd

Computer keeps freezing up i cant even logon

i have windows xp and i cant logon to my computer because it keeps freezing up can you help step by step? gary guzman Configuratio...

ash_perez01

Hlp reformt hp laptop harddrive

I can't reformat using recovery discs from hp when it seems like it is going to start the recovery process the screen goes blank. Configuration: / Op...

ash_perez01

Bootable pendrive

sir how can i make my pen drive bootable

ash_perez01

Read text messages on pc from my cell phone

how do i retrive my text messages form my cell phone to my pc Configuration: Windows Vista / Firefox 3.6

ash_perez01

It would be easier to, down load audio dirver

Configuration: Mac OS X / Safari 525.13 i need to down load audio dirver

ash_perez01

I cant log in my new email in my friendster

Hello, can u please me?i change my new email add in my friendster but i cant open it..can u please help me? thankssss

5 replies Last reply on 10 Apr 2010 by
nene

Opening applications in the secondary monitor

Hello, I have set up a computer with dual monitor display. Currently, all applications open in the primary monitor, and can be dragged to the secon...

kierankyllo

Keyboard misbehaving

Hello, I am facing a couple of problems with my keyboard; these go away at times to come back again :( 1. ctrl-A from keyboard does not working ...

2 replies Last reply on 9 Apr 2010 by

Dvd player nothing works all new never used

I have new computer custom built with a dvd player i cant play any thing if you put cd /dvd nothing happens the only thing you here is when you push ...

2 replies Last reply on 9 Apr 2010 by
gy

About my farmet

i want to instal my cd e there is no obtion for instlation

1 reply Last reply on 9 Apr 2010 by
suff954

Can t open locked folder with windows 7

I have used folder lock with windows xp. Folder lock was installed on D partition on the HDD. I installed the windows 7 on the C partition od HDD. Now...

suff954

Windows xp problem

after removing windows 7 i installed windows xp and i installed all drivers i.e. vga, sound, lan but it is not detecting any driver Configuration: ...

suff954

Ntldr missing

ntlder is missing how can i solve this problem in command promt

suff954

Data not showing in d drive

I have dell studio laptop.In D drive the used space is 247 gb, but all the data are not there.please help me Configuration: Windows Vista / Safarit...

suff954

Cant boot up

i have windows xp pro. when i try to boot up the windows loge comes on for a second or so then it goes to black screen with pri. master disk pri.slave...

suff954

Windows xp turn off error

hi when i turn off my computer it doesn't turn off it again start and open windows as normal i switched my computer directly from main switch . Con...

suff954

Xp will not read my portable hdd

HI, I have a notepad with MS XP home loaded. I used to read my portable HDD but now it does not. If I log in under SAFE MODE, it reads it fine. I sus...

suff954

Acer lap top - no operating system found

Hello, My son in law has an acer aspire (I think). His operating system is not found. He bough a box to link the hard drive to my laptop but it d...

4 replies Last reply on 9 Apr 2010 by
Ray-Ray

Driver webcam windows 7

please tell me how I can find driver webcam for compaq CQ40-627TU,for windows 7...

suff954

Bsod appears and system restarts

Configuration: Windows XP I open my computer then up to the windows logo, and then a quick flash of BSOD appeared. I already disable the autorestart ...

3 replies Last reply on 9 Apr 2010 by
Sai

San andreas problem

game is starting but it is not showing index like start game load game credit etc Configuration: Mac OS X / Safari 531.22.7

suff954

Task manager disabled by administrator

I am Frank Banda, and I have a problem with my pc, it says task manager has been disabled by your administrator and I have tried to boot in safe mode ...

suff954

Lancard driver hcl p-38 laptop

plz... my lan card driver is formet & missing my laptop ..so how to download free driver download.. plz plz.. reply ..me..SIR..

suff954

Black screen

i was surfing the net and went somewhere when i came back the computer screen is now dark or dim i can still see the icons on my computer but then it'...

suff954

Have windows 7 64 bit upgade

Hello, hi have windows 7 free upgrade from aldi in germany and only have 32 bit computer can i get it to work ???

2 replies Last reply on 8 Apr 2010 by
Zerocks88

Dell inspiron 1525 laptop "left 4 dead"

Hey ppls i need some help. I got a brand new dell inspiron 1525 laptop in november it runs just fine but i got the game "Left 4 Dead" and installed it...

7 replies Last reply on 8 Apr 2010 by
Oddjob23747

Dell 1737 factory problem

Hello, I HAVE A DELL 1737 BUT DELL CHANGED THE HARD DRIVE AND THE FACTORY IMAGE HAS GONE SO I CANT DO A DELL FACTORY SETTINGS SO IS THERE A WAY TO DO...

3 replies Last reply on 8 Apr 2010 by
ninja

Windows live

why wont wndows live accept my password Configuration: Windows XP / Safari 532.5

tezza

Pc is slow after sp3

Closed

Hello ive just installed windows sp3 on my computer and ive also installed drivers for my graphics card ati radeon 9000 but when it comes to windows i...

8 replies Last reply on 8 Apr 2010 by
harjot

No sound

I have three years old ph laptop which has vista. letely it has no sound in the speaker but earphone work fine. i cheaked sound program in control...

1 reply Last reply on 8 Apr 2010 by
xpcman

Losing internet connection after reboot

Hello, I have DSL internet, and after rebooting my system (I have XP), I lose internet connection. To get it back I have to run the Network ...

Zinggy

Need sata driver for xp on my dv4-1275mx

i got the dv4-1275mx hp laptop and would like to downgrade to xp somehoh but i'm not able to get the sata to work i've been looking all over the net a...

MURAT

Sata driver

Configuration: Windows XP / Internet Explorer 7.0i have compaq presario cq40 i need sata driver for my notebook i m using xp please send link

suff954

Widows 7 key

Solved

i installed widows 7 on my pc but i dont have the activation key. i need help to get it so i enjoy my pc

suff954

Error showing while installing xp

hi sir i was not able to install xp in my compaq cq610 it showing that hard drive is not found so what can i do to make install xp on my laptop Con...

suff954

Install xp

hi sir. i need to install windows xp in my compaq cq610 so kindly help me Configuration: Windows XP / Safari 532.5

suff954

Not able to install window live messenger

currently using Window 7 home premium after i downloaded the msn setup, and i run it. It stuck at 0% even after 30min. any idea what to do with it? ...

suff954

Computer problem

hello to whom it may answear my question, i got a virus on my laptop but now i reformatted it some of the icons wont come up, such as my volume when i...

suff954

Xp installation

i had bought a laptop of compaq cq610 and i found that i had not able to install windows xp on my laptop it showing some error blue screen, kindly hel...

suff954

Dell 1545 no reinstallation discs

my dell hard drive will not run cannot back up totally dead i cant find discs that came with system , it was running win vista home premium where ca...

youll do shell
Results 12501 - 12550 out of a total of 24,655