The discussions

Error in orkut site

Hello Dear, I use Firefox. when i login to orkut.com i cannot access the page. After login a dialouge box appears as "firefox.exe has encountered a...

2 replies Last reply on 28 Sep 2009 by
Sanchit Nayak

Slave drive stopped

Hello, I have a WD 400BB Hard Drive from an older computer. I decided to make it a second drive for my music and photos. I formatted it and it worke...

Berk

Caller id for pc

Hello, is there any caller id software that i can download and use for my bsnl broadband connection?

1 reply Last reply on 28 Sep 2009 by
dancedhall

Windows xp home edition svc pack 3

Hello, Once i power my desktop computer, the window screen downloads and it doesnt go to the next screen which i supposed to log in but in oth...

Asten M

Internect connectivity

Hello, I just installed Explorer 8 and I can't get online via Explorer. I can get online via MSN. I have looked up many answers to this problem an...

closeup22

Window root 32 is missing, re-installed file

Hello, my computer screen turn black, window root ,hll dll is missing, they told me to re-intalled the filed because window can't come up, i can't do...

closeup22

Unlocking help needed

Hello, I want to unlock my nokia 1600 model mobile from t-mobile US.I found the Unlocking code in the site http://www.mobile-unlocker.com/ i want t...

closeup22

Launguage help

Hello, my laptop i have bought in cyprus does not have the english launguage on it i have been frew all that it has and none of them are any use to m...

closeup22

To use sound in both

Hello, i want to use both speaker as a same times but its not working i was trying ti fix by set defoult in play back but only one of it is working t...

closeup22

Everything got deleted from my computer

Hello, My computer had trouble starting up. I couldn't get into my computer. My screen would come up blue with all these words. Then it would say s...

closeup22

Black screen

Hello Dell Laptop works fine when connected to an other moiter Via VGA connection no lose wires our burt out chips Ram is fine some power getting...

closeup22

Forget my secret question

Hello, can you help me to regain my email (aldlo3a1@9.cn) secret question, it is really urgent and send it to my other email (aldlo3a@9.cn). thank...

closeup22

Drivers

Hello, i need the drivers for philips sa9100 go gear, i cant find them in internet ...please help me..

onea97

Gateway laptop

Hello, I have a Gateway Laptop model MX8710 that will not power up. I have 19.2v DC on the connector from the power supply going into the computer. ...

closeup22

Windows

Hello, i want reinstall my OS Xp, but the OS is not booting every time is getting restarted help me

Asten M

Help meeeeee

Hello, i am benny please help me to instal or found dvd-rom driver heeeeeeeeeeelp pleaseeeeeeeeee pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee help meeeeeeeeeeeeeee

closeup22

Help asap

Hello, can anybody help me. i can't access my fb account. i can't even open the facebook site. Unable to connect ...

iveal

Error is showing while installing

Hello, Error is showing while installing any software in Windows XP

closeup22

My 1gb transcend pendrive does not work

Hello, it does not shows any installation on my computer

iveal

I need the specifications

Hello, No Problem really i had an epsom stylus DX 8450 given me and i really dont know if it is a scanner as well...if it is how do i scan from machi...

iveal

Switching of plan

Hello, I want to change my plan 250 to 500 combo .what is the procedure for that?

iveal

Hp dv6 1110eo problem to downgrade to xp

Hello, Can some on plz help me, i have a Hp DV6 1110eo Laptop i well downgrade this laptop to Win Xp, i have vista in this machines, i well down...

Yasir

Xp logoff quickly

my computer after logon automatically logoff quickly. pls tell me the solution.

closeup22

Gopyano

Hello, WANNA DOWNGRADE TOSHIBA SATELLITE A205-S5843 FROM VISAT TO XP. NO BIOS OPTIONS TO SET HDD MODE. THEREFORE, I NEED sata DRIVERS FOR a205-s58...

iveal

Lost volume and system restore

Hello, i need to get my volume back if any one can help please help i also need help getting my system restoe back

onea97

Getting into my space in my laptop

Hello, yesterday i had no problem logging into myspace on my laptop,today for some reason it wont let me.soon as i try to log in it shows me a white...

onea97

Nokia 5130 problems

Hello, my provider gave me access to their data services but my phone isn't connecting. Secondly, I restored factory settings and my operamini custom ...

onea97

Inspiron 6400 portatil

Hello, Necesito los drivers que hagan despertar la tarjeta de red inalambrica y el bluetooth dell inspiron 6400 bluetooth R132660 y dell inspiron...

Asten M

Msn 9.0

hello

onea97

Msn

Hello, i tryed to sign onto msn the other day and it said that I MUST download the newer version of msn, and when i did so, it wouldnt download so now...

onea97

Internet setting

Hello, salam Sir i want a internet,wap,mms setting for club18 mobile

dybbody

Compaq v5000

Hello, is there a way to get pass the power on password . trying to help a friend out they forgot

Mwanasoft

Asstance needed

Hello, i really need help nothin i have read has helped it keeps saying windows couldnt not start because the following was missing or curropt windo...

Mwanasoft

Hello, my computer make a problem.

Hello, my computer make a problem.my computer need to security updates then i connect net . & download security updates or programming softwarf up...

Mwanasoft

Computer restarts each time when using opera

Hello, my computer always restarts each time i try starting Opera browser. The same problem happens with Firefox browser. I have to turn off Javascrip...

4 replies Last reply on 27 Sep 2009 by
Alex

Setting my computer to original settings

I have a dell inspiron 6400. i want to set it back to factory settings and i don't mind losing everything. In fact i want everything to come off the h...

1 reply Last reply on 27 Sep 2009 by
xpcman

Computer restarting

Hello, i want to restart my computer to be like new i have a hp pavillion 6830

Bootlegger

How to install xp on vista

Hello, I have HP Pavillion Entertainment PC DV6700 & I formatted it completely Now situation is I am unable to install Any OS,,Vista, Xp,WIn2000, ...

3 replies Last reply on 27 Sep 2009 by
Bootlegger

Problem with logitech web camara

Hello, i have a logitech web camara on window vista and is not working on msn i want to know why is not working when i send invitaction to my frien...

2 replies Last reply on 27 Sep 2009 by
sam

I know my secret answer in msn pls help

Hello, im gona and somone hacked my msn i know the secret answer but somone changed the country what to doooooooooo pls help

2 replies Last reply on 27 Sep 2009 by
gona

Late for shut down

Hello, my laptop is late for shut down, why can you help me -- Your faithfully Chaerul Anam

dancedhall

Stingy

Hello, When I type Ping into my Dos command window I get this message "ping" is not reconized as an internal or external command, operable program or...

dancedhall

Yahoo.com

I am Bakheet i can,t to read the message in my email , i live in saudia arbia . i have many message and photo came from out site but if i try to open ...

dancedhall

How we can chang the welcome screen

Hello, how we can change the welocme name of the window xp

dancedhall

Connected to the internet but will not open

Hello, I am having problems with my internet. It says that I am connected but when I click on the icon it will not open... Does rundll32.exe have a...

dancedhall

Aspire x3200

Hello, i have an Aspire x3200 and i want to install server 2003 on it, but i get to Starting windows on the install (text section) and it BSOD's i ...

dancedhall

Laptop speakers sound

Hello, I have just bought a brand new ACER ASPIRE 3935 with a Windows Vista HOME PREMIUM OS. I can only hear audio on my laptop through headphones/h...

dancedhall

Cant hear any sound on my laptop

Hello, am joshua, i cant hear any sound on my laptop, the laptop name is advent but when i try the sound device system default sound it, the sound co...

closeup22

Can't uninstall hiyo

Hello, Can't uninstall HiYo,starts uninstalling then reinstalls,already uninstalled incredimail.

closeup22

Help me pls

Hello, I made a big mistake. i wanted to my friends say something about me and i forgot to change the message. so you deleted my account. i am ve...

closeup22
Results 18501 - 18550 out of a total of 24,655