The discussions

This is urgent ,

I forgot my password & my alternate e-mail is the same as my new windows live ID account jp_brugal@hotmail.com ; i also forgot my secret answer... i h...

1 reply Last reply on 5 Apr 2010 by
dist.urbd

I see my file folders as applications

I see my file folders as applications in my system drives when i arrange them as type. I have tried re-installing windows in my system but this ha...

2 replies Last reply on 5 Apr 2010 by
Ali

Dual monitor problem!! helllpp!

so the monitor on my dell inspiron 1525 goes out! I hook up an external monitor and it works fine. The problem is i started messing around with the ic...

1 reply Last reply on 5 Apr 2010 by
Steve

Insert a disk

Hello, i have problem with my pen drive, when ever i insert the pendrive it gives a error message that insert a disk.

3 replies Last reply on 5 Apr 2010 by
sagar

40 gb kingston pendrive unable to format

i got a 40 Gb pen drive but i am unable to format it when i try to format it an error message is shown telling windows is unable to complete the forma...

2 replies Last reply on 5 Apr 2010 by
Manih

Monitor problems

Configuration: Windows XP / Firefox 3.5Hello, whenever I press the Power button on my computer, it starts up with a black screen telling how it came a...

1 reply Last reply on 4 Apr 2010 by
donkeke7

Windows xp installation

Hello, I have NTFS partition system on my hdd in laptop but can't install windows xp. I see the following message when i boot from XP CD: "setup mus...

3 replies Last reply on 4 Apr 2010 by
Mel

I have just reinstalled xp home edition, but

Hi all, i have recently reinstalled xp home edition, on my pc ( msi board is all i no!) but in device manager i have yellow ? over the , sm bus contro...

kusharoosh

Messenger problems

when i sign onto my live windows messenger, i click on the envelope so i can go to my hotmail account, and the log in box comes up. but it doesnt go d...

Mica

Lost all my documnets and pictures

Hi, Woke up one day to find all my documents and pictures missing, still have the icons though. Running XP pro. Other user ids fine. Outlook was ...

2 replies Last reply on 4 Apr 2010 by
Lou

Hacked?

okay, well i think my msn was hacked because i have been trying to sign into it but nothing has been working, my internet connection is fine and ive e...

Roe

Acer aspire 5051 restore to factory settings

I have tried the Acer Recovery eManagement, Restore, etc and all it does is shut it down and then boot back up again. Please can you suggest what is s...

latif

All drivers for compaq presario 3500 amd athl

Closed

Hello,

Nickname...neja

Sony vaio vista recovery disc

Solved/Closed

Hello, my computer crashed and I am unable to recover windows by using the recovery disc I downloaded from my sony vaio as I am sure it is corrupt wh...

11 replies Last reply on 4 Apr 2010 by
asad

Blue tooth not recived any things from other

nokia 6300 mobile blue tooth is not received from other mobile phone. what is the problem Please send me what is wrong in this mobile.

closeup22

I cant see the files in one folder on my driv

when I try the method 3 it in cmd it tells me access denied, what can I do in that situation? Configuration: / Indeterminable Indeterminable

closeup22

When i watch video i can't fullscreen it

when i watch video i can't fullscreen it

closeup22

Lan drivers

I am told by Talktalk I cannot be connected to the Internet until my LAN drivers are updated. But how can I update them? I have access via another co...

closeup22

Help please with this pc problem

our pc is sort of blank and it has that irritating message on the screen...u may be a victim of software counterfeiting........and show me where the t...

Jack Rex

My windows xp sp2 wont install,starts-bsod!!

CAN ANYONE HELP ME PLEASE,EVERYTIME I TRY TO INSTALL MY WINDOWS XP SP2 SOFTWARE IT GETS TO THE POINT WHERE IT RESTARTS THEN STARTS TO INSTALL THE MAIN...

closeup22

Laptop problems

Okay so right now im on my wii and this is just not getting anything done! i have a hp pavilion dv2500 and it wont turn on!!! the light will turn on w...

closeup22

Fed up with msn muckups

Again MSN has popped up asking for my password and wont except it..so sent to my email address SO how can I read it when you wont let me IN to my emai...

closeup22

Save as ...... problem when i want to save

when i want to save a file in my computer, save as option has only one option and that is "All Files".why it dont shows proper file formats? Config...

closeup22

Software counterfeiting

Hello, when i opened my computer a message appeared you may be a victim of software counterfeiting.this copy of windows did not pass genuine...

5 replies Last reply on 4 Apr 2010 by
mani

Activation key

Closed

Hello, dude i cannot activate my windows i have the activation key but it is not working it is sayin that it is invalid i installed original version ...

True guy

Windows xp

Hi , I have installed Windows XP as an Operating System.But I couldnot able to switch off my laptop untill and unless the power will gets over.Its no...

closeup22

Foxconn

Rebboot loop from logo of foxconn to error page. How do I fix it anaadvertising@comcast.net

closeup22

Help

after formating my laptop audio has not yet come up:Its a Toshiba satellite model window xp Configuration: Windows XP / Firefox 3.0.8

closeup22

Actionvoip

Dear Friends, Action Voip is not working, when Im double clicking on it... need yr help and suggestions @ the earliest.. Thanks...

closeup22

Saving downloaded video clips in windows 7

Hello, When I download a video clip using Windows Media the clip plays perfectly. When I want to save the clip I cannot find any tab or menu item to ...

2 replies Last reply on 3 Apr 2010 by
nick

Inspiron mini webcam help

Hello, i have got a new INSPIRON mini, and im just getting the hang of things. But, i do not know how to change my webcam settings. I need to make th...

1 reply Last reply on 3 Apr 2010 by
cameraman

Possible stolen data

about 6months ago my mother was given a laptop by my sister and brother in-law. she had been letting me use the lap top. i had my own user account set...

Ambucias

My acer one is very slow

Hello, i just put xp pro on my acer one and it is very slow. and the bars on task manager proformance looks like its not trying to work, programs nor...

rat

Lost all files from laptop

Hi there, I wonder if anyone can help me with following. I am using Dell Inspiron 6400 laptop. It was 1st time rebooted about 6 months ago after...

ma_pari9

Monitor display problem

A couple of times I got up in the morning the computer was in hibernation mode, and when I moved the mouse it went to the sign on to windows screen an...

blunote

Harddisk not detected after virus scan

Hi, I had my external hard disk(HD) virus scanned using kaspersky anti virus in my friends system last week. Since then my HD is not getting displ...

SK

Unmountable boot volume

Hello, my laptop is giving me an blue screen with an error message I cannot get my computer to turn on. I need step by step directions if you can ...

3 replies Last reply on 3 Apr 2010 by
sharpman

Computer wont start

Hi there, when i shut down my computer and then turn it back on it restarts after the windows load bar. but if i start up in safe mode with networking...

revvo

Free sms to dubai

Closed

Hello, i want to snd sms to dubai.160by2 having some problems.way2sms working only within indian sms...what shall i do....?

4 replies Last reply on 3 Apr 2010 by
vanyyyy

Very urgent (mail sent to retrieve)

Solved

Dear sir I have send a confidential data to the wrong mail id shall i anle to recover that please help me vijaya

Ambucias

Downgrading compaq cq 40, cq 45 laptops to xp

Hello, I purchased compaq cq 40, laptop recently. I want to downgrade from vista to xp, but it not happening , instead a blue error screen is appeari...

4 replies Last reply on 2 Apr 2010 by
Pramod

I want delet my inbox in there are 25300 emai

i want delete my hotmail all inbox email pl z help me all

2 replies Last reply on 2 Apr 2010 by
Anon

Upside down monitor screenv - windows 7

I use to have Vista and I plugged in an extended monitor to the side of my It worked fine with Vista (ironically), and now that I have windows 7, e...

1 reply Last reply on 2 Apr 2010 by
Windowss

Print

hi nenu netcafe lo pani chesthunnanu prints estharu kaani a print e system lo nunchi vachindo telusukovadam elaga

closeup22

Format

plz send the steps which i want to follow

rame

Farmville opening

Hello, when i try to open farmville on face book, i receive a message that say : flashlocalxml.xml_2.gz, the archive is either in unknown format or d...

Dee

Win 7 and win vista problem helpppppppp

i have win 7 upgrade disk ,but the upgrade need windows vista service pack1-2,but my computer come with service pack3,anyway can i downgrade it???

closeup22

Need working keyboard to load xp boot floppys

Solved

Would ps2 keyboard work? Usb keyboard does not. Am prompted to hit enter for floppy # 2 but no response from usb keyboard. Can I load keyboard driv...

3 replies Last reply on 2 Apr 2010 by
rchaven

Windows xp

i want to format my c drive only,how i want to start the format?

rame

Need an lockerz invite

Hello, Need a lockerz invite. It's where u get free things. I had got a free i pod touch. If u do need a free invite, i will give u one bu...

7 replies Last reply on 2 Apr 2010 by
akhmed
Results 12651 - 12700 out of a total of 24,656