The discussions

Dell 1545 no reinstallation discs

my dell hard drive will not run cannot back up totally dead i cant find discs that came with system , it was running win vista home premium where ca...

2 replies Last reply on 8 Apr 2010 by
youll do shell

Help report error code windows\systems32\conf

I had this error after desintall Windows Xp. It asked to insert the cd. Okay. I inserted the disc but my pc doesn't recognize it and now I'm stucked...

1 reply Last reply on 8 Apr 2010 by
dist.urbd

Driver dell studio 1435 pour xp

Hello, I just bought new dell studio 1435 notebook. I plan to installed win xp into the mechine. but I do not have the driver. can anyone tell me wh...

3 replies Last reply on 8 Apr 2010 by
udgeet

Xp drivers for studio 1435

Hello, i need xp drivers for my studio 1435.......for free plz help me

udgeet

Need to get recover pictures

Hi Everyone. Needs to get recover pictures after system restore back to factory on compaq, XP home edition. Did not had a back-up of those and I want ...

Ondrej

Pc restart after having a blue screen

Hey there, I recently ungraded one of my pcs with windows service pack 3 and whenever I will try to connect a usb device in the the pc fitted with ...

Sai

Dell inspiron 1545 won't detect

I'm having a problem, my Dell inspiron 1545 has just been reinstalled and I downloaded all the utilities and drivers needed for the laptop after reins...

suff954

Pics

I have a Verizon LG flip phone. I want to transfer a pic from my phone to my Dell laptop. How do I do it? Configuration: Windows XP / Internet Expl...

suff954

Bluetooth

Configuration: Windows XP / Safari 532.5 i cannot access to my bluetooth. i cant find a send option within my phone samsung galaxy spicia i5700. and ...

suff954

Formatting/removing programs from hard drives

suff954

Genuine microsoft software problem

Solved

Configuration: Windows 7 / Internet Explorer 8.0can u help me from genuine microsoft software

Ambucias

Making window geniun

Hello, how can i make my window geniun......

Shahid

Gprs & wap setting

Hello, I want gprs & wap setting in my samsung (s3500) phone in loop mobile. I just want to know the steps to set this free gprs & wap setting...

amit

Seagate hard drive for both mac and windows

I recently bought a seagate for mac 1tb external hard drive. When I connect to my macbook through the fire wire it works fine, but I also have media o...

1 reply Last reply on 7 Apr 2010 by
xpcman

Toshiba a305d-s6851 shut off and does nothing

I was using my laptop for about 5 minutes when it cut off. I had it plugged into the wall. Even the LED icon light that shows the plug for being plugg...

2 replies Last reply on 7 Apr 2010 by
the5taters

Hp dv7 will not boot

Hello, I have a HP DV7-1273CL laptop I received from a friend. The problem is there is no hardware being recognized in the BIOS, no HD, no Bluray d...

souljablu

Carnt install xp on my hp dm3 windows 7 64bit

Configuration: Windows XP / Firefox 1.5.0.12 i brought a new laptop not long ago hp dm3 pavillion has window's 7 64bit installed im trying to install ...

[VgM]2010

How to remove the windows genuine

Solved

Hello, R/sir how to remove the windows genuine ?

3 replies Last reply on 7 Apr 2010 by
Ambucias

Errors e_lan_004

Hello,i am teacher with my new laptop which is having Window Vista and when i was checking my VAIO maintainnce there was an error on Device manger wit...

ghazaliabu

Orkutt

i don't know open orkut how is open

name

Laptop freezes before getting to my home page

hi my laptop is running on vista home premium when it starts up i put my password in but then freezes before getting to my home page why is thi...

wires and plugs

Install xp

sir my writer does not work so how can i install xp thought pen drive please help me

suff954

Inspiron 1545 windows not starting

When I try to start my laptop Inspiron 1545, it runs normally until just before the login screen and the screen goes black and you can only see the cu...

suff954

Computer keeps restarting!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My computer keeps restarting itself at the windows xp loading screen. I CANNOT log on to get to the start menu or anything. I have tried my recovery c...

suff954

I explore.exe ,application error

can you help me to solve this problem? every time I try to access the website, I get the following message: the instruction at ox7c90100b refer...

ash_perez01

Wrong email

I typed in the wrong email and now how do I change it?

ids2336

Internet options just flickers can't open

When I open up control panel and try to click on internet options it just flickers. I deseprately need help. Does anyone have suggestions? I operate W...

ash_perez01

I cant install windows xp on my vista hp lap

Guys i tried a lot of ways how to install xp on vista.... Well when my pc starts i press quickly F10 for HP laptops!!! I get in Bios!!! Then i go in c...

5 replies Last reply on 7 Apr 2010 by
mousytom

Addition keys on laptop

My lap top has reversed the blue numbered keys so that now if I ptint a P I get a * etc. How to I rever5se it? Configuration: Windows 7 / Internet ...

Robo

Pc monitor displays no vga signal

How do you correct this? Configuration: Windows XP / Firefox 3.5.8

suff954

Regarding reformatting

Hello, I Faiyaz actually 1st time I wants to reformate my system, because my system is very slow now. some of my friends they told me about reformati...

gwaponess

0x7008001c error code

Every time I start the computer up i get this error code ( 0x7008001c ). It won't let me proceed past the login stage because it can't find a license....

Adam

Trouble with my toolbar

my toolbar only appears when i bring the mouse up to it ....i would like to know how to fix it Configuration: Windows 7 / Internet Explorer 8.0

suff954

Desktop will not show

i try to turn on my laptop and the desktop will not show. i just get a blank black screen and only my cursor is showing. no buttons work or anything. ...

suff954

Missing photos...confused

Hello, I took some great pictures over the past couple of days and was planning on putting them on facebook when I got home today. However, after I ch...

suff954

I want 2 set my wallpaper on to my gfive u868

Hello, i'm venki i was purchased my g'five u868 mobile just before 3days. if i set my wallpaper on to the mobile then the wallpaper will be automati...

3 replies Last reply on 7 Apr 2010 by
dist.urbd

Webcam

Configuration: Mac OS X / Safari 525.13 HI.MY WEBCAM IS INSTALL CORECTLY IN WINDOW 7(PROFITIONAL) BUT NO ICON IN MY COMPUTER AND I CANNOT COMMINICAT...

suff954

Vista boot failure

Need help! My laptop fails to boot. Last night, I converted my external harddrive (Drive F-corrupted) into dynamic. Then the primary partitions sudden...

Vega

Trascend 32gb pen drive not format

My pen drive trascend 32gb it is not format

suff954

Cannot open programs in windows vista

quite suddenly my computer stopped recognizing any of my programs. when i clicked on the icons it asks what program to run it with like it doesn't re...

suff954

Blocked me? erased me from his/her list?

I see my contact list on ebuddy and compare it to the one on regular msn, and just a few contacts are listed as offline, does it mean thet this people...

suff954

Bluetooth

Transfer photos from my phone (no iphone) to my computer via bluetooth? Configuration: Windows XP / Firefox 3.6

suff954

My dell laptop won't start up

My laptop will turn on and this windows error recovery page will show up. there are two choices i can select. one says Launch start up repair (recomm...

2 replies Last reply on 6 Apr 2010 by
Nat

Issue with recovery

Hi, I have a big problem... I make a new installation for a windows 7 ultimate 32 bit on Dell Inspiron 1545 to test it..and now I want to back a...

1 reply Last reply on 6 Apr 2010 by
xpcman

Dell inspiron 1525 laptop - not loading

Hello, My computer froze yesterday so i had to turn it off by holding the power button. When i tried to turn it back on again it shows the dell scr...

dimestress

Mobile texting

i have been talking with someone using messenger and now i want to use mobile texting. my question is can this person find out my real name and perso...

mousytom

Windows 7 freeze at welcome screen

Hello there! My friend gave me his PC to *try to* fix a error in the PC. When I start the PC, all goes well, until the Welcome screen comes up, ther...

2 replies Last reply on 6 Apr 2010 by
Mauro

Problem not receveing mpeg4 in my mobile

i had fixed camrea in my office. Is it possible to view in samsung B7320 mobile. suggestion neeeeed.

closeup22

How to add the number with alphanumeric

Hello, Am facing issue while adding numbers to alphanumeric.Can any pl help me. For example i have AB1, AB2, AB3 in one column and i want to add A...

Biohazarus

Backup needed?

Hi, i just wanted to know that if i were to steal some of the space from my C: drive so i can give some space to D: drive using the Easeus partition m...

closeup22
Results 12551 - 12600 out of a total of 24,656