The discussions

Sp3 fail

Hello, I am having trouble update on my windows service pack 2007 3(sp3) which is already install on my computer thank you Configuration: iPhon...

1 reply Last reply on 31 Jan 2013 by
xpcman

Ie and all programs will not execute

Hello, My Dell desktop has basically stopped working. The OS is Windows XP, All was fine until I tried to download a zip program. Now I cannot open...

8 replies Last reply on 31 Jan 2013 by
Bingo Sara

Make iso from upgrade download?

Hello, I bought the Win8 download, in hopes that it would be an iso file that I could burn to disk, and then, if and when I wanted, install it on on...

Zohaib R

Deleted folders keep appearing

Hello, gd morning every one! Deleted folders keep appearing again and again even i deleted them permanently. so is there any one who can help, tha...

Zohaib R

Windows 7 black screen with blinking cursor

Hi, I am hoping you will be able to help me with Windows 7 black screen with blinking cursor problem. When I turn on my computer it goes directly to ...

1 reply Last reply on 30 Jan 2013 by
Zohaib R

Windows

Hello, im faceing a problem in removable disk often im getting message windows script error c/windows /system 32vbs please help me Configura...

2 replies Last reply on 30 Jan 2013 by
AcerLappy

Restore

Hello, Hello I installed a new hard drive in my toshiba laptop I went to recover with disk and it told me boot manager was missing. How do I go ...

1 reply Last reply on 29 Jan 2013 by
Zohaib R

My windows xp keeps restarting

Solved/Closed

Hello, Recently, my Window XP Notebook keeps restarting. When I turn it on, before I can type my password to log into my account, the screen turns ...

31 replies Last reply on 29 Jan 2013 by
TrueReb

I turned my pictures in shortcuts by mistake

Hello, i turned my pictures in shortcuts by mistake !!!! can someone help me to turn them back. I haven't saved the pictures somewhere else they are...

1 reply Last reply on 29 Jan 2013 by
jack4rall

Windows xp on acer doesnt boot up to desktop.

Hello, I have an Acer 10.1 laptop. Upon starting up it appears okay when it get to the Windows XP screen...it shows the marker of booting up, (yello...

3 replies Last reply on 27 Jan 2013 by
Josh65

Restore factory settings

Solved/Closed

Hello, I have a compaq laptop/notbook with windows vista home premium installedon it. Does anyone know how I can restore my laptop to factory settings...

135 replies Last reply on 27 Jan 2013 by
chickenjones44

How to unlock num lock on vista home basic

Solved/Closed

Hello, Number Lock on, on status bar.How do I unlock and remove from status bar?Configuration: Windows Vista Internet Explorer 7.0

44 replies Last reply on 27 Jan 2013 by
Shanne 8

Hdmi not showing up in audio playback devices

Hello, I seem to be having some problems with the digital audio playback using my hdmi cord. I have three of them and none of them seem to be work...

1 reply Last reply on 27 Jan 2013 by
Zohaib R

Connecting dell laptop audio to samsung tv

Solved/Closed

Hello, I am trying to connect my Dell laptop to my Samsung tv. I got the image to transfer through just fine but not the audio. I have a stereo au...

6 replies Last reply on 27 Jan 2013 by
Raj

Restore to full factory recovery my gateway

Solved/Closed

Hi, I was wondering if any one could help me I want to restore the factory settings on my desktop Gateway Model# GM5688E. Reinstall Vista and now ...

7 replies Last reply on 26 Jan 2013 by
Nikki

Os installation

Hai, i want to install win 7 in my friend government lenova laptop...so i first delete linex os and then i install win 7 but when i d...

7 replies Last reply on 26 Jan 2013 by
jack4rall

File association fix

Solved

Hello, I have unzipped the dougknox xp_exe_fix and it doe's not seem to do anything after double clicking the registry data. I cannot open any .ex...

5 replies Last reply on 26 Jan 2013 by
jack4rall

Need to reset computer to factory settings please help

Hello, So I need help as to how to set my gateway with windows xp 2 factory settings. I have no disc it was given to kids... All the sites i've fou...

1 reply Last reply on 25 Jan 2013 by
xpcman

Recover my asus 64bit

Hello, hai..im having trouble on my asus a43sv 64bit..i try to recover,but i failed..now i try install with copy windows 732bit iso..my question is i ...

1 reply Last reply on 24 Jan 2013 by
debrataprince

Remove error window is not genuine

hello me subodh, having problem that there is an error message on my desktop that the copy of window is not genuine . the desktop background is b...

3 replies Last reply on 24 Jan 2013 by
Ambucias

How do i bring my hp back to factory setting?

Solved/Closed

Hello, I have an HP pavilion XT963 that has way to many duplicate windows files on it. I found this out when I downloaded a duplicate finder. Since ...

6 replies Last reply on 24 Jan 2013 by
mosco

"open with" appears when i click c,d,e d

Solved/Closed

Hello, "open with" appears when I click c,d,e drives plz help me... "open with" choose the program you want to use to open the file

57 replies Last reply on 24 Jan 2013 by
afridi

D drive not opening

Solved

Hello, un fortunatly my system in not suppoted by ups yesterday suddenly power off and on immediatly then onwards my d drive is not open and diplay...

4 replies Last reply on 23 Jan 2013 by
shivangi

Lost internet explorer icon

Hello, I have internet Explorer 9 on my computer, my son hid the icon, now we cant access internet explorer due to not being able to find internet e...

1 reply Last reply on 22 Jan 2013 by
xpcman

I dont have a windows live messenger desktop

Solved

Hello, please help me!! its kinda weird cause i install the windows live messenger but the desktop icon is not installed..in short i don't have ...

25 replies Last reply on 22 Jan 2013 by
Menko56

Xp sata drivers

Hello, I have a hp P7-1125 WITH AIPISB-CU (CARMEL 2)MOTHERBOARD. hhd is loaded with windows 7. I'am trying to install windows xp pro on second hhd...

1 reply Last reply on 21 Jan 2013 by
jack4rall

Windows movie maker for win 7

Hello, Looking for some one who can extend help. I am just going to start on this software. I am familiar with the moviemaker that came with Win...

aquarelle

Sata drive

Hello, How do you install 2nd sata drive that has xp on it? I have a SATA drive installed with XP on it. I want to add the second drive for storag...

Zohaib R

Can't connect to yahoo or the internet

Hello, I deleted some settings thinking it would speed my connection up on my dell vista and I don't know where to go to undo this problem. any help ...

1 reply Last reply on 20 Jan 2013 by
Zohaib R

Need help with pc

Hi guys, recently got a gaming pc for my lad its fantastic, he wanted to get his game saves off his old pc which is 3 yrs old so he took the hard driv...

3 replies Last reply on 20 Jan 2013 by
Zohaib R

Korean/english keyboard problem

Solved

Hello, I brought a Microsoft compatible Korean/English key board home to use on the computer in U.S. I installed it on a HP Pavilion with Vista OS. I...

12 replies Last reply on 20 Jan 2013 by
Paul

Why my computer keep running in safe mode??

Solved/Closed

Hello, Im new here & I get frustrated about this, after I installed this : "Update for Windows Vista (KB955302) Installation date: ‎25/â...

14 replies Last reply on 20 Jan 2013 by
dasainte

Restoring win 7 to its original

Hello, I accidentally formatted the c drive of windows7 on dell laptop 1550, and that i could't restore it from the hidden partition provided at t...

2 replies Last reply on 20 Jan 2013 by
suryacns

Open problem

Hello, when i open windows in normal mode, display nothing. no icon. my dvd rom is bad at this time whate can i do? when i open safe mode it show...

2 replies Last reply on 20 Jan 2013 by
Nur Hossain

Western digital passport essential not showing on vista

Hello, well ive read and read for the last few days,my passport has stopped working is not showing unless i look on device manager, ive bought a ne...

3 replies Last reply on 20 Jan 2013 by
jack4rall

Screensavers for multiple screens

Hello, im looking for screensavers that will work on three screens simultaneously hope someone can point me in the right direction, thanks. Co...

1 reply Last reply on 20 Jan 2013 by
Zohaib R

Toshiba factory settings help me??????

Hello, i had toshiba satellite L650, never format it since i bought and now i need to reset to factory settings. here is my issue that when i hold the...

1 reply Last reply on 19 Jan 2013 by
Ambucias

Font suddenly changed to bold and italic

Solved/Closed

Hello, Does anybody out there have an idea how to restore font back to normal after I've accidently changed them to bold and italic. It occured to ...

7 replies Last reply on 19 Jan 2013 by
Bella60443

Window 7 windows installer

Hello, I cant get my windows 7 installer to work please help me Configuration: Windows 7 / Internet Explorer 9.0

1 reply Last reply on 19 Jan 2013 by
jack4rall

Removing widows xp

Hello, I need to remove a version of windows xp in order to replace it with the original version which I have a disc for. Please can you give me ins...

1 reply Last reply on 18 Jan 2013 by
kieferschild

Wifi router

Hello, Since getting Windows 8 my D-Link page will not show any combinations to pick so I am able to go in to the wireless section. What can I do?...

kieferschild

Why the ipod not recognize in computer

Hello, why the ipod not recognize in computer Configuration: Windows 8 / Firefox 18.0

karthikeya

Display problem

Hello, I have toshiba laptop having windows xp. on switching the laptop ON only beep sound comes. Laptop does not start. Configuration: Win...

1 reply Last reply on 17 Jan 2013 by
jack4rall

Windows 8 will not boot up any of my programs/safemode. help

Hello all, I have a Dell Inspiron notebook that I had just gotten the other day,everything was fine until i tried to log into an online game a few hou...

xpcman

Acer aspire m1640 bois access

Solved

Hello all, I have an Acer Aspire M1640, but when I wanna install winXP on it, I get the blue screen of death showing up, I red about how to change the...

5 replies Last reply on 17 Jan 2013 by
DrBongo

Any software or solution to view thumbnails all video format

Hello All, Do you have any software or any solution to view thumbnails of all video format? Thank you, have a nice day to all...

10 replies Last reply on 17 Jan 2013 by
travid

Massive pain

Hello, We have been trying to get our old windows xp up and running again and it has had an internet connection problem for quite a while. I am try ...

Zohaib R

.exe

Solved

Hello guys, Yesterday i downloaded my company s/w and tried to work on it. Suddenly a "Open With" dialog box popped up and i choose the relevant s/...

2 replies Last reply on 16 Jan 2013 by
swordfishman

Printer installed but can't print in windows 8

Hello, When I try to print any document, I receive the message : "This program does not have a file associated with it for performing this action...

2 replies Last reply on 16 Jan 2013 by
Canimart

Laptop volume

Hello, hi any can help me out?i am able to decrease the volume but in my laptop i am not able to see the notification on screen when decreasing o...

1 reply Last reply on 16 Jan 2013 by
jack4rall
Results 6151 - 6200 out of a total of 24,655