The discussions

Https connection not found

Closed

Hello, I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT I'VE DONE BUT NOW EVERYTIME I CLICK A CONNECTION LINK (EXAMPLE BELOW) I GET THIS ERROR: CAN ANYONE GIVE ME A CLUE? T...

6 replies Last reply on 14 Mar 2010 by
sharpman

How to change from vista to xp in copacq lap

Hello, hi...... i want to change from vista to xp in compac laptop model number is cq60

1 reply Last reply on 14 Mar 2010 by
closeup22

Upgrade from xp 32 bit to windows 7

Hello, I am building a new 64 bit system and have no OS. I have access to a windows 7 upgrade and a 32 bit windows XP disk. Can I load the window...

closeup22

Hardware problem after windows xp instal

Hello, I have an old Thinkpad T40. After newly installing windows XP the ethernet controller and internet access did not work anymore. Most likely he...

closeup22

Unlocking my phone

Hello,sir please help me i forgot my gmail password and cannot unlock my phon... my accout is jacquelin.farrow@gmail.com

closeup22

Speedstep

Hello, Does any one have any deeper knowledge of the Dell laptop speedstep problem. I have re enabled my laptop by disabling the speedstep option in ...

2 replies Last reply on 14 Mar 2010 by
laptop4us

Helpp :s

Hello, i have a samsung GT-B3410 and i have taken pictures on my phone,, but i cant work out how to get them on my laptop,, has anyone got any ideas?...

closeup22

Xp recovery

Hello, Let me try to shorthand this: Got Vundo trojan, could not remove. Put in valid xp disk, decided to stop installation after it had started an...

Ambucias

Usb devise

Hello, I've recently purchased a 'my passport essential' usb storage device.... I don't know if this is compatablr with my computer, which is an 'Ace...

closeup22

Windows xp home editon

Solved

Hello, I need a copy of windows xp home edition. I have license just need cd thanks Please Help Me

closeup22

Some stole my e-mail

Hello, SkullCrusherOC Stole My Profile And Now Doesnt Want To Give It Back WTF

closeup22

Windows 7 skins

Hello, I had to do a "restore to factory settings" on my 5 week old Dell. Windows came back without inserting the Windows disc, but I no longer have ...

closeup22

Sound recorder problem

Hello, when i record a song with using sound recorder, the song will recording but there is no sound being after recording the song

closeup22

Small page on the web

Hello,just would like to know if you can tell me how to enlarge the pages for internet as i think i have deleted the resizer for the pagers and i do n...

closeup22

Unlock code

Hello, Hoi how are you? my phon model:-2730c-1 IMEI:356057/03/209790/2 bilys send unlock code bilys Thanks soley

closeup22

Shock wave wont work

my name is mouse ( for real ) i noticed every body out there is having trouble with your shock wave player i think i have found the answer it worked ...

closeup22

Copying files?

Hello,I want to install a Windows Vista.I have an old xp.So in my xp i have some files that i want to copy and transfer them to windows Vista.Is that ...

closeup22

How can i change the format of my kingston?

Hello, my kingston datatraveler 200 128 gb will not open on xp or vista only on windows 7 the format of the memory stick is exFAT how can i change th...

closeup22

Hp dv2000 will not boot my windows

Hello, i took my hp pavilion 2000 apart to clean out cooling fan. i used the how to on a site. now my windows will not boot up. thank you todd b...

closeup22

Magertag issue

Hello!, i was wandering if anyone can help me i forgot my email and my password for my gamertag, maybe i could remember it if I'm sure what is the ema...

closeup22

Sent the sgh e250 pc studion software

Hello, Please send samsung sgh e250 pc studio software i need to connect internet through my mobile i have desk top in my home windows xp profe...

closeup22

Cant open anything

Hello, I cant seem to open any program downloaded to my computer, if you open any icon it says "open with, select program..." and it never seems to w...

closeup22

Monitor in stuck in power save

Hello, everyone. When I turn on my computer, I have an orange light on my monitor, and no picture. If I turn the monitor off, then on, it says that...

1 reply Last reply on 13 Mar 2010 by
wahey

Red screen on tv when laptop is connected

Hello, i have got a hd laptop and its windows 7 im am trying to connect it to my telly usinga vga cable, it connects ok but my screen is got a red wa...

Brady

Book

Hello, how i can download my book

ash_perez01

Reza

Hello,I want adobe flash player for fire fox. please help.

ash_perez01

Networking

Hello, sir , i want to know about the some basics of the networking ...how can i know the ip address of my friend sitting on the same wireless networ...

2 replies Last reply on 13 Mar 2010 by
dist.urbd

How im enabling flash player?

how i enabling flash player on my mtfck psp?aah?

dist.urbd

How to change video recording format on corby

Hello, I have purchased a Samsung Corby GT-S3653.I have been told that the phone can record videos in 2 formats i.e. in 3GP and MP4.However i can onl...

dist.urbd

To fix a problem about control panel

Hello, In my pc, control panel is missing in start menu.so how to solve this problem? and it is noticing that contact your system administrator.....

ash_perez01

I want japanese on my computer

Hello, i want Japanese language on my computer how

dist.urbd

Whan i turn off computer and it go black

Hello, whan i turn off my computer it gos black then i start it up agan it takes 5 mins to get back to start should i leve in on

ash_perez01

Comuter shout down

Hello, my comp uter i wen ishout it down and start it up agan it gos black i have too wait 5 mins to get it to work agan should i just leve ii on all...

ash_perez01

Problem with rom

Hello, I have a in which the dvd rom couldn't read dvd

dist.urbd

External orignal xbox hd help with extracting

Hello, Ok i hope im in the right place . i read and see that im having the same issuse but im just want to take my music off my orignal xbox and tran...

3 replies Last reply on 13 Mar 2010 by
sean1972

Dell lcd problem

Hello, I purchased a DELL 1735 laptop approx. 11 months ago and have been having problems with the LCD screen. About 1 month ago my wife was usin...

2 replies Last reply on 13 Mar 2010 by
Jim

Restor to factor setings

Hello, can i restor a gateway 2004 back to factor setings

Ambucias

How to remove genuine windows alert

Solved

Hello, when i open my lap top an allert message apears before the welcome starting you may be a victim of software counterfeiting this copy of windo...

Ambucias

Xp-3 installation problem

Hello, Whenever I try to install windows service pack-3 in my laptop compaq notebook 610. After loading files, before any hard-drive message box. A er...

Ambucias

How to connect internet on pc with micromaxq3

Hello, i am sreekant . sir i am using micromax Q3 handset and want to connect internet on my pc right now i m using net on my phone via airtelgprs. ...

3 replies Last reply on 13 Mar 2010 by
aleem

Windows live messenger... this is urgent!!!

Hello, After my friends or I send a voice clip, i cant hear the sound that i have send and i have received. But they''my friends'' can hear what i ...

2 replies Last reply on 12 Mar 2010 by
Jason Teoh

Red line in bottom of laptopscreen

Hello, On my laptop screen (DELL INSPIRON 1420), Red lines are showing on screen bottom, colour of the lines are keep on changing Can somebody advi...

Ilona

No sound

Hello, I DELETED THE SOUND ON MY LAPTOP. SO THERE IS NO SOUND SOUND AT ALL. HOW DO I GET SOUND BACK ON MY LAPTOP FOR FREE? PLEASE.

4 replies Last reply on 12 Mar 2010 by
NARRODA

Sir

Hello, SIR i every greatful if get driver software of your motherboard HCL DRIVER FOR - RAVEN2-LSD MBD CRC VALUE 0X023B84F5 VERSI...

kumaran

Error 401

Solved

Hello, What is error 401. what is the solution.

1 reply Last reply on 12 Mar 2010 by
ash_perez01

Help me to find this

Hello, I need usb driver for my sansung sgh-m200 phone for windows 7. please help me...................................................

dist.urbd

Sony viao

Solved

Hello, i have sony viao laptop vgnfz320e i dont know the bios password can i remove that password and change that please help me

dist.urbd

Compaq 311 - driver - w7

Hello, I wish to find a driver for my network card of my mini Compaq 311 for Windows 7. Sorry but I begin in the IT domain. I thank you. Cor...

3 replies Last reply on 12 Mar 2010 by
ash_perez01

Regristration

Solved

Hello, MY WINDOWS 7 ULTIMATE WAS NOT GENUINE, NOW I GOT A GOOD PRODUCT KEY BUT IS WINDOWS 7 PROFESIONAL AND I CAN'T VALIDATE IT. iS THERE ANY WAY TO...

3 replies Last reply on 12 Mar 2010 by
Ambucias

Restore point

Hello, What does "type a name for your restore point" mean. What sort of name? Thanks

dist.urbd
Results 13201 - 13250 out of a total of 24,654