The discussions

Problem in laptop

Solved

Configuration: Windows XP / Internet Explorer 6.0 i was working on my laptop sudenly it becam off the when i open after some time it was loading late ...

1 reply Last reply on 10 May 2010 by
xpcman

My computer keeps freezing.

Hello, im having serious computer trouble where my computer freezes up and then has startup problems. it started when i was modding starwars jedi aca...

4 replies Last reply on 10 May 2010 by
Major Geeks recruit

«urgent»

hello :D k when i start up my pc, it brings me to a thing that says: Safe Mode Safe Mode with networking safe mode with command prompt last kno...

2 replies Last reply on 10 May 2010 by
dean

I do have usb plugs for keyboard and mouse

Hi again, Thank you so much for your help. I do have USB type plugs (male & female). So do I try the bios or the safe mode first or does it matter?

suff954

Windows xp not recognising any new usb driver

Hi, my windows XP laptop won't recognise any new USB memory stick or hard-drive (for example my friend's external) but will however recognise my memor...

suff954

Matchita uj88oas

I HAVE BEEN HAVING horrible PROBLEMS with the DVD Matchita drive on my reaonably new (still under Warrantee) Toshiba Satelitte p. Toshiba are not ad...

sharpman

Pen drive

Configuration: Windows 7 / Firefox 3.6.3Actually,i want to know that is there any method of knowing the previous history of pen drive i.e. what's all ...

suff954

Regsvr.exe

Hai, There is a Regsvr.exe problem appears at startup in my computer. I cant solve this. What may be the reason?

sharpman

Xp freezes on startup

I'm running Windows XP professional on my desktop, when i turn it on it comes up saying: "we apologise for the inconvienience, but windoes did n...

4 replies Last reply on 10 May 2010 by
sharpman

"c:\windows\solution.vbs"

Solved

Hello! My computer have a problem I hope you can help me. The problem is the window cannot find Script file"C:\WINDOWS\solution.vbs" and sudden...

7 replies Last reply on 10 May 2010 by
ken

Problem connecting my nokia 2600 witha pc

Hello,i have a problem connecting my nokia 2600 - c 2 phone with my laptop (fujitsu siemens) windows xp i;v installed te drivers from a cd that i got...

sri

My kaspersky is turned off

Hi every body I just have installed kaspersky and when it finished nothing happen and the kasparsky icons is not at the desktop i saw the secur...

sharpman

How to make a bootable cd

how to make a bootable cd, send me answer. Configuration: Windows XP / Internet Explorer 7.0

suff954

Compaq presario f560ea audio driver

josh Configuration: Windows XP / Safari 532.5

dist.urbd

Hcl ec2 laptop drivers for 9100tr

Closed

hello, i'm having LX INFINITI POWERLITE 9100 TR HCL EC2 laptop i need know where to get my laptop drivers.........................

suff954

Problem in my pc

Solved

urgent>when i my pc i found a message"you may be victim of software counterferfeiting" so what should i do?

suff954

.exe won't work unless 'run as administrator'

To clarify, this is my mother's PC. She doesn't have a clue what she's done to trigger this and asking her is pointless. Since yesterday her PC has re...

3 replies Last reply on 10 May 2010 by
nancy0123

Wap settings for lg gm200

Hello, I am Saurabh dhumal requesting for LG GM200 WAP settings

gokul

I forgot my xp password

Configuration: Windows XP / Internet Explorer 6.0PLEASE GIVE ME ANSWARE

suff954

Help w/ black screen no cursor, no cd drive

Have the infamous Black Screen Of Death With Cursor. Cant' do recovery with CD Drive _______ Toshiba Satellite T135-S1310 Specs as follows: ...

ash_perez01

Can't able to save,remove or alterate a file

I can't able to copy, remove/erase or alterate a file or folder in my computer. if it will happen, the very next restarting all the deleted files will...

anjana03

Keyboard on laptop kieeps typing

hi my laptop keyboard keeps typing iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii on its own. i've tried an external keyboard but the same thing still happ...

Shane

Remote desktop over lan

Hello, i just want to access my computer which is located on LAN with local ip. I just access outerside. i use live ip and other server have live ip ...

3 replies Last reply on 10 May 2010 by
Prashant

Laptop wont run start-up windows 7

Yesterday My Laptop decided it wasnt going to work even though it had been absoloutly fine the day before. I switch it on and it loaded the dell lo...

Sylvia

Re formatting acer aspire 1800

Hello, I want to reformat an acer aspire 1800. the 1st problem the system goes into checking file system mode on partition "D" and it takes a day or ...

was

Addition of friends has been temporarily disa

Windows XP / urgentAddition of friends has been temporarily disabled.

1 reply Last reply on 9 May 2010 by
rajneesh sharma

Keyboard is off

My keyboard and trackpad no longer work after static shocked the trackpad. What can I do to remedy this or is it all fried? Tried resetting and syste...

Walter

Why does magicjack turn itself off after time

Hello, Magicjack turns itself off a few times a day, I have my computer to not go to sleep and not to hibernate, also HWMonitor closes also, witch i ...

3 replies Last reply on 9 May 2010 by
gregphc

Mouse key on ibm lenovo laptop t61

Hello, Dear am using laptop IBM lenovo T61 Series there is a mouse key in between the keys that some time works and some time not appreci...

d@mnublu

Msn messenger disappearing

Hello, i downloaded the msn messenger 8.5 long back. but sometimes it be disappeared from the taskbar and i have no other way to open the messenger o...

2 replies Last reply on 9 May 2010 by
biemcord

Boot up stays on post screen for too long

my motherboard is Intel D865PERL, with P4 CPU, 512 DDR PC3200 Ram after power on, it shows the POST screen, then it stays there for a minute then ...

Sam

Please help! login issue in xp

HI there, tonight my computer with XP on crashed, and after a disc scan and a rebootit started to ask me for a login and password....which i never...

eugenie

Sahara laptop restore to factory settings

Closed

i bought my sahara laptop second hand and not knowing anything about computers updated it via internet. now im getting problems as it is apparently no...

7 replies Last reply on 9 May 2010 by
pine

Help plz how can i sav my deta

how can i save my deta my anty virus kesper sky is deleting all my folders bcoz there are virus win32 and trojen but i hav my so much deta inside but ...

closeup22

Windows 7 64 bit verses 32 bit

I am trying to work from home on my computer but I'm told at my job that their system is not compatable with a 64 bit. Can I change/add a 32 bit on my...

closeup22

Urgent @#1

i hv lost da option system tools n search from my pc. can anyone help me 2 get it back those two options

closeup22

Sending files

Solved

how can i send music files or images via bluetooth with my HTC _HD2? Configuration: Windows XP / Firefox 3.5.9

4 replies Last reply on 9 May 2010 by
hoda

How can i repair ie on win7

i have got a problem with win7 IE8.When i start my pc a window saying that "internet open with " then i clicked IE8 But it doesnt work.then i reset I...

1 reply Last reply on 8 May 2010 by
Harry

Could not access f8

I have a problem with my computer which operating a windows xp. After my Pc automatically shut down i tried to push the power bottun and the windows ...

djsmurf

Xp reinstallation

Hello, My grandmother gave me her old computer and it is loaded with viruses and spyware and junk. I want to reinstall windows xp but the reinst...

2 replies Last reply on 8 May 2010 by
Hi

Got a 2.5 western digital with leopard format

I have a 160gb Western Digital 2.5" HDD which came out of a Macintosh I book 14" loaded with Leopard 10.6. I would like to use it as an external hdd f...

xpcman

Xp crash

Hi,my problem now.. my xp was crashed and cannot boot windows...i format the c:/ and trying to install xp sp3 on it..but at the end after windows s...

Senior Ares

Chinese fonts

Solved

Hello, I WANT SOME CHINES FONT TO DESIGN A LOGO, CAN SOME ONE PLS HELP ME GET SOMEConfiguration: Windows XP / Firefox 3.5.3

3 replies Last reply on 8 May 2010 by
tarclee

L300

hi, i am having toshiba L300 satelite and i have installed windows vista in it after using xp......now i have again installed xp in it on another par...

G4V1N

Reset admin pass for windows vista h p

Hello, Can someone help me reset administrator and or password for my compaq pc with windows vista home premium I can log on as guest and get to comm...

Pdouglas

How can i change my operating system?

Solved

Hello,

Computermaster

Probleme pour ouvrir mon compte

Why i can not open my account Configuration: Windows XP / Internet Explorer 6.0

winetastic

Windows vista

Hallo, How to change windows vista interface language to english. Now is brasil, so nothing can understand. Help Help Help

Tomux

Win xp vol. key

Awhile back i bought $16000 Corporate copy of win xp 4 my company, it required no activation crap so you could use it on as many pcs as u want at once...

TEC-Commodities

Internet connectivity

how i connect internet through my samsung s5560 to my pc

ash_perez01
Results 11751 - 11800 out of a total of 24,656