The discussions

Bluetooth support

Hello, Hi good day i'm trying to find out if my hp pavilion dv6000 has bluetooth and how do i set it up?

1 reply Last reply on 25 Dec 2009 by
ash_perez01

The application said it was compatible with m

Hello, i downloaded an application for my phone(samsung sph m500) to my pc then i copied it to my micro sd card but my phone does not recognized it.

closeup22

No sound on my laptop

Hello, yesterday I was getting removing some programmes off my laptop, and ever since, I have not been able to hear any sound from my laptop. Maybe I...

ash_perez01

Svchost.exe file capture my system speed.

Hello, i have used Win xp sp2 Os in my machine with Internet connection. everyday i will open my pc automatically this file (svchost.exe) come to my...

closeup22

Cannot open web page

Hello, When i bring up Internet Explorer I can open CMT message board with out a problem. But with Mozilla Firefox It just says page cannot be re-di...

ash_perez01

Toshiba laptop with no recovery disk

Solved

Hello, i have a problem I cant find my recovery disk is their another way that I can format the laptop without a disk

dist.urbd

Computer wont read sd cards...

Hello, My computer wont recognize my SD cards from the G drive now that I have put all the pix on my computer. The cards are supposed to be "empty."...

dist.urbd

The screen of my laptop blincks

Hello, sir i have compaq laptop with windos vista,some times the display on the screen diasapears and it becomes total black and suddenly getts star...

dist.urbd

Screen blinking problem

Hello, kidly advise me how to fix the screen blinking problems. thanks shawl

dist.urbd

How to install xp on a passwarded dell laptop

Hello, pls, how do i install windows xp on a passworded dell laptop with sata hard disk using windows vista

2 replies Last reply on 24 Dec 2009 by
0121tracey

8 gb micro sd hc problem

Solved

Hello, I got and 8 gb micro sd HC card and my windows xp wont read it, I am able to use it on my phone and save stuff on it but when I put it on my c...

12 replies Last reply on 24 Dec 2009 by
Expertman

Sound driver or mixer driver

Hello, Hi, plz I have a problem with the sound. I dont hear sound at all. my laptop is a dell latitude c510/c610. tnks hope to hear from you AS...

aseey

My lapyop screen doesnot appear on my tv

Hello,

jdn1vazquez

Windows 98se on 64 bit processor

Hello, Can Windows 98SE run on a PC with 64 bit processor? I have old dos programs which runs in 98SE DOS mode. If I get a new PC would 98SE be i...

3 replies Last reply on 24 Dec 2009 by
lfefil

Image size shrunk, how to get it back

Hello, My son did something on the keyboard, now the screen has shrunk. How do I get it back to normal size?

lfefil

Windowsxp language edition changing

Hello, IHAVE WINDOWSXP ENGLISH VERSION(PROFESSIONAL)ON MY PC, i WANT TO CHANGE IT TO ARABIC VERSION. I AM EXPECTING YOUR KIND SUPPORT BY, LEJI...

1 reply Last reply on 24 Dec 2009 by
lfefil

New hard drive now wont power up

Hello, I installed a new hard drive in my dell latitude CPi and acts like it is going to power up - screen stays blank and the lights go out. The DVD...

lfefil

Folder option

Hello In tools i am not getting the folder option,i did one stupied thing i went registry and i changed the checked value it was 1 and i changed to...

19 replies Last reply on 24 Dec 2009 by
luke

How to open access site

Hello, I can't open the some of the website because the some of the website is access. so how can I open the access website. can you tell me please?t...

ash_perez01

Can't access internet in pc through aircel pocket

PLEASE HELP ME.I COULD NOT ACCESS NET IN MY PC THROUGH MY MOBILE USING AIRCEL POCKET INTERNET.I HAD INSTALLED PC SUITE AND DRIVER BUT STILL IT SAYS NO...

ash_perez01

Some websites won't load at all.:/

Hello, Two specific websites won't load at all on my computer. The websites are facebook.com and meez.com. Don't get me wrong,those websites used to ...

ash_perez01

Micro card is not detected

Hello, i had very important photos in my memory card, and when i connect my memory card to computer or mobile it asked me to format the card............

ash_perez01

I cant get the toolbar

Hello, my facebook toolbar wont come up so i can chat with my friends how do i chat please help!!!

ash_perez01

Pendrive repair

Hello, i am sadiq i have 2gbkingston pen drive when i put in to system its not showing anything

ash_perez01

Power on

Hello, i have acer 2920. i dont know waht happen yesterday i go to work morning then when i came home i tried to open my laptop but its not turning o...

dist.urbd

About plug in problem

Hello, my window have plug in problem whenever i open any site for downloading purpose of any video song or movie it doesnot show video and show on w...

dist.urbd

Backup hard drive from blue screen

Hello, my PC went to a blue screen withh a c0000218 error message dealing with the registry. My question is, is it possible to backup my hard drive wh...

1 reply Last reply on 23 Dec 2009 by
ComputerWiz12

Admin privileges

Hello, Just created an account in windows with admin privileges and wanted to delete the other admin account but don't know how to do it s...

3 replies Last reply on 23 Dec 2009 by
hgjhhgi

My laptops trackpad isnt working

Hello, i am having trouble getting my trackpad to work i have been using a mouse on my laptop (acer aspire 5532) that connects to the usb ports. my t...

closeup22

No desktop!!

Hello, Recently i replaced my antivirus program with bitdefender and ran a scan, but my computer ( XP ) crashed and now when i log on the desktop d...

k4m4r

How can i install sata driver

Hello, i want to install windows xp on my dell inspiron 1545 loptop.now i have windows@7

dancedhall

Windows\system32\config\system is missing

windows\system32\config\system file is missing or currupt in my server 2003 small business server. i dont know how to repair this file. without form...

dancedhall

Security tool removal

Hello, how can i get security tool off without it saying the file is infected with a worm?? i tried everything

2 replies Last reply on 23 Dec 2009 by
tannerfolks

Windows

Hello, I have a virus in my pc Im trying to reinstall windows XP but show me that cant install there is a virus and maybe the hd or pot is bad what I ...

dancedhall

Typing

Hello, typing machine show

dancedhall

Desktop doesnt load websites, laptops do

Hey everyone I just built a new computer, set up windows, etc. I have everything working out fine EXCEPT for the fact that some websites don't loa...

dancedhall

New graphics card probs

Hello, please help, i have put in new grahpics card in to my dell optiplex and it will not start up properly. It will start up auto and stop and then ...

lfefil

Virus problem

Hello, When I right click on my pen drive to use the 'explore' option the 'Autorun' and 'Open' options appear before it. Inspite of clicking on the ...

3 replies Last reply on 23 Dec 2009 by
lfefil

Need driver for ati raedon 9250, windows 7

Hello, Please I having a lot of problems with my ati 9250 Raedon Series Graphic Card. I need the Drivers for Windows 7 and theres is no one at the o...

Estenger

Restore or format gateway harddrive

Hello, Hello, I would like to format my hard drive. I have done so in the past and it was a simple procedure. I just forgot the steps. I have hit al...

lfefil

Vista laptop to windows xp2

Hello sir , my system HP Pavilion DV4 Series Notebook pc - factory os type - vista only but bios settings do...

dancedhall

Majgicjack

Hello, my magicjack is working properly since last two months but since next two days it is not workin i have tried all th steps

dancedhall

Format memory card

Hello, i purchased one 2gb phone memory and placed in my motrolla L7 phone. but i could'nt format and save any thing on that .many time i giving opti...

dancedhall

Installing xp on an vista os

Hello, can anybody tell me how can I install xp on a laptop which has a vista OS PLEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSEEEEEEEEE

dancedhall

There's a problem with the sound on my laptop

Hello, I have a problem with my sound and audio devices on my laptop. the sound used to work but all of a sudden stopped. when i checked my sound d...

ash_perez01

Key code

Hello, please give me activation quad registry cleaner key

lfefil

Connect internet from mobile gprs to window7

Hello, I am Prashant my question is how to connect internet from mobile gprs to laptop with usb cable & how to connect internet from mobile gprs to...

lfefil

Registration key code

Hello, I have just downloaded Driver Detective for my Toshiba Satellite A135-S4727computer with window vista and I lost the key code! can you help me ...

ash_perez01

Blank

Hello, my screen is blank when switch on but its flashes when turn off

dist.urbd

Get new antivieus for my hp notebook dv 2762

Hello, I want to remove my preinstalled Nortn Internet Security and get a new antivirus for my dv 2762 notebook. Please suggest me suitable ant.

ash_perez01
Results 15551 - 15600 out of a total of 24,655