The discussions

Account reactivation

account in question was hacked in febuary i have gotten my msn back with the help of microsoft but now need to get the facbook accont back that got ha...

1 reply Last reply on 29 Mar 2010 by
dist.urbd

No sound on pc

when i got my computer the sound was like an echo. so i try to fix the problem and i first try to see if reatek was it so i click disable. then there ...

dist.urbd

Winamp display

Hello, Iam trying to get winamp cdg plug-in on to a second screen I can get desk top to display on the second screen but not the graphics display fro...

2 replies Last reply on 29 Mar 2010 by
madmardy

Problem with power light

Configuration: Windows XP / Safari 532.5 Hi I have the same problem. When I put the power plug on, battery light turns red/yellow. and if I remove...

Bapi

Acer aspire 5732z can't run some software?

Hello, i have a Acer aspire 5732z laptop, but i want to install some software (portable photoshop, portable frontpage, 5dfly photo designing, nero7) ...

hamopeace

My computer is giving me a black screen

right after i turn my windows hp compaq nx6310 on, i immediately goes to a black screen. the black screen saying that windows did not start successful...

Ambucias

Gprs

i can suffer on net on my mobile lg kp 500 (cookie), but i cant suffer on orkut and gmail plz help

Bapi

Canon mx310 prints bad results colors !!

Configuration: Windows 7 / Firefox 3.5.3

Murphy

Help me its about my future

Solved

Hello, I forgot my password and secret answer to my gmail account kazmizubair@gmail.com. I ask and try soooo many time to retrieve my password or...

closeup22

Desktop disappeared

hey..i installed IE8 on my comp and restarted it..but after that my desktop disappeared.. I tried running explorer & explorer.exe thru task manager b...

akshay

Xps m1530 xp setup

Hi, I have DELL XPS M1530 Laptop, By DVD ROM is not working and now I want to install XP on this througgh USB. I hve format it thru Peertousb then ru...

closeup22

Samsung s2 external hard drive

Just purchased a samsung s2 500gb hard drive but my computer which runs windows xp fails to recognise it. How do I get this right Configuration: Wi...

closeup22

Black screen on start up on my acer aspire

I had this problem before and fixed it by using advise on a discussion page. i went straight back to that discussion page and tried EVERYTHING again. ...

sophieh

Laptop

how do i get laptop back to factory setting i have preesed f7 f8 but does not say half the keys work the rest dont preesed the shift key for 5 seconds...

closeup22

Dell inspiron 1525

Hi There can anyone help. I can;t strat my computer it comes up with wondows - sometimes to rcovery byt doens't get any further than that just a black...

closeup22

Used magic jack. mistake?

HELP!! Configuration: Windows XP / Internet Explorer 8.0

closeup22

Control panel is not appearing

Hi my name is sekhar. I need some assistance regarding control panel. In my system control panel is not appearing. So pls tell me how to get control p...

closeup22

I want to see my orkut page

Configuration: Windows XP / Safari 532.9hello sir my scrapbook is not loading how can i see my scrap in my orkut account

closeup22

Victim of software counterfeiting

Hello, when i start my pc an alert message apears which reads " you may be a victim of software counterfeiting this copy of windows did not pass gen...

closeup22

Restoring compaq desktop

Hello, I was is there anyway to restore my compaq desktop back to factory settings? It has Vista home premium. My daughter set herself as the admin...

R

I want to remove genuine microsoft software

Solved/Closed

Hello, my computer screen always black i thing problem in genuine Microsoft software please help me i want avoid these problemConfiguration: Wi...

Ambucias

Compare column a & b give results in column c

Solved

Hello, I have Data in Column A & B which runs up to 55000 columns some times only 144 columns, which looks like: A B (C result) 2 Z ...

Navaneeth

Genuine windowa validation

hello, My windows desktop became black color and unable to set a desktop wallpaper permanently.Also I am getting a notification message that "You ...

sindhu

Using "run as administrator start"

Configuration: Windows Vista / Safari 532.5 I can no longer open files on the desktop by double clicking. It is necessary to use "run as administra...

1 reply Last reply on 28 Mar 2010 by
mattx

Windows xp

I get a message when I turn on my computer that a file system 32 \config\system is missing or corrupt and it says that I can use the original disk to ...

Ambucias

Is it possible

do you need the internet to have the iphone?

UlethClimbing

Problem loading xp

i am trying to format my pc by loading xp but hard error message appears in a red screen what should ido next? help me please

xpcman

Certificate errors

i cant sign in @ ebay.....it said certificate of error...anyone pls.let me know how to get rid of this..

2 replies Last reply on 28 Mar 2010 by
jujd66

Item not found in the inf

Hello, After I had reformat my pc to windows XP SP3, there is an error occur. " FOUND NEW HARDWARE WIZARD CANNOT INSTALL THIS HARDWARE THERE...

3 replies Last reply on 28 Mar 2010 by
bruno

Can't connect to internet

It says that I'm connected to the internet but it keeps on saying that it won't display the page. Does it have something to do with my firewall? Co...

Ambucias

Help me lpz

Solved

Configuration: Windows XP / Internet Explorer 8.0how to genuine my window

Ambucias

I need to restore files because of pc recover

something happened to my computer and the hp system recovery came up. i lost everything and need it back. im not exactly sure about the directions you...

3 replies Last reply on 28 Mar 2010 by
Silberfuchs

Screen problem

My Acer one aspire ZG5 has a screen problem. Only 2/3rds of the screen is appearing, the other 1/3rd on the right side is completely black, but the wh...

closeup22

My comp won't let me open anything.

hey alll, well I had a AV virus which I download a Utorrent, then downloaded Norton Anti Virus off btjunkie.com. so I removed the virus but now my co...

closeup22

Hp dv 6000 blackscreen

hello i have an HP DV 6000 and when i was playing CS the screen went blank. The Backlight is lit, but i get no video. I did a manual restart by holdin...

closeup22

32 bit programs on 64 bit computer

I have XP Pro 64 bit. How do I download IE 32 bit? My computer keeps telling me I need the 64 bit version but some programs won't run on 64 bit yet.

closeup22

How to format hard drive with open solaris os

Solved

HI, I had installed Open Solaris in one of my Hard Drive. But when I boot from XP I cant see the Hard Drive (its an internal hard drive). I want to f...

closeup22

Toshiba satellite l35

Hi, my son forgot the password to his Toshiba Satellite L35 series laptop that uses Windows XP Home Edition. I think it's the password to the compute...

closeup22

Operating system problem.

Umm, okay, I have a Toshiba Satellite A505, and recently a new hard drive was put in because the old one stop working for some reason, but, the new ha...

closeup22

I want to windows xp installing from pendrive

Solved

Configuration: Windows XP / Internet Explorer 6.0

closeup22

No device mixers available?

microsoft xp 2002 media edition serv. pack 3 Gateway 831 GM Intel P4 3GHz 504MB RAM Can anyone help. I have tried nearly everything! Co...

closeup22

Gprs setting

Dear sir, plz give me the pocket internet setting my mobile no is 8804952024 nd heanset no Motorola W230 Configuration: Windows XP / Internet Expl...

closeup22

Error message when i open email

Hello, every time i open microsft office i get this email exception processing message c0000013 parameters 75b6bfc 4 75b6b7c 75b6bf7c.then asks me...

1 reply Last reply on 27 Mar 2010 by
sedith

Conformation code

Configuration: Windows XP / Firefox 3.6.2 what is my code for facebook cause they wont let me in

ash_perez01

Toshiba satellite labtop l505d

no keys work no scoll pad works

ash_perez01

Help now!

Configuration: Windows 7 / Firefox 3.6.2 I restored my dell laptop windows seven earlier because it wouldnt work! i cant find my picture from my...

dist.urbd

Help me pls.!

my memory card was broken.(2GB kingston) can i still get the pictures on it? Configuration: Windows Vista / Firefox 3.5.8

dist.urbd

My orkut id has been hacked

hi.......... my orkut has been hacked can u please tell me that how could i get my id back.................... security question is....what is your ...

dist.urbd

Forgot password on windows 7

Configuration: Windows 7 / Safari 530.6 I forgot my administrator password on windows. Can i break it or chande it. Please help.

ash_perez01

Toshiba sattelite u300

Hello, Can you explain how to install xp on U300. Sata driver how to include in Xp cd and what the good procedure to intall xp without error

2 replies Last reply on 27 Mar 2010 by
moop
Results 12801 - 12850 out of a total of 24,655