The discussions

Pc wont boot after instllling new ide hdd

Hi, I really need help here because I have run out of Ideas. This is the story so far, sorry about the lenght, but am being very descriptive to make i...

1 reply Last reply on 15 Jun 2009 by
mrscool

Ip address static i can't access internet

Hello, I recently had to to change my IP address to static to allow another user on my workgroup access a shared file. Since doing so I can no long...

hrcomeback

Activation code

Hello, i reformated my computer two days ago. and my computer tryed to active my windows vista ultimate activation code and it said its already in...

evolutionev2

My laptop doesnot boot

Hello, i am using a hp pavilion notebook.It has stopped working.i have tried to boot it many times but it doesnot boot at all.can anyone help me out ...

3 replies Last reply on 15 Jun 2009 by
rajeevrock@kioskea.net

Computer froze up-- keytboardnot working

Hello, My computer froze up keyboard not working-- can't get to safe mode

2 replies Last reply on 14 Jun 2009 by
zmangeo

Can't get to the internet in vista? help!

Hello, I have two laptops, side by side. Both have wireless cards and can access my Actontec wireless modem, with Excellent strength. One is XP and o...

azmike40

Bluetooth

Hello, Sir i have bluetooth device to connect my mobile to PC but actually XP is not recognizing the driver. The device gets detected but not workin...

satya

Battery problem?????

Hello, Is there any easy way to test if my Toshiba battery needs to be replaced? Just got a new charger and the laptop is not taking a charge. No...

satya

Opening message/music

Hello, I received a purchased/downloaded song via email. When I try to open the attachment/song I cannot do so. The message I receive indicates tha...

1 reply Last reply on 14 Jun 2009 by
s.preme

Hiya can u help me with this

hey, i recently bought a phone and i know how to download pictures from my phone to the pc from my phones in the past but this one wont work? wb ...

doomin17

Cant receive mail

Hello,since i changed my username and password a few days ago,i cant receive any mail.everytime i try to log on to any site,i am being told that my pa...

girlee

My computer has crashed!

Hello, my hp pavilion dv 2000 has crashed. it seemed to be updating vista and now is starts and goes on to configuring up dates... gets stuck restart...

caroline

Atypical lock-up at start screen

Hey, uh . . . I've been reading through all these other questions, but so far I haven't found an actual, helpful answer as of yet. The situation ...

bichik63

Ie8 trouble

Hello, How do I set up tab Browsing ? I liked IE7 a lot better because of tab's I have a password program and it no longer works with IE8 Thanks, ...

guesh1

Aaaaaaaaa

Hello, aaaaaaaa

chiphunterz

Install xp

Solved

Hello, my laptops dvd rom is not working.i want to set up widows XP .please tell me the easy and easyer process to set up xp from usb pen drive. tha...

triodon

Xp does not load after bootscreen

Hello, My pc does not load after bootscreen it displays a black screen wid a cursor i tried to boot it but it didnt work

1 reply Last reply on 13 Jun 2009 by
CA

Audio drivers not detected

Coming to realization, is the fact that downgrading to Windows XP from Vista on an HP laptop is not a good idea. After completing the Windows XP inst...

3 replies Last reply on 13 Jun 2009 by
ShoeLace1291

How to set up hotspot with wrt54g2

Hello, i have wrt54g2 wireless router and i want to set up a paid hotspot service to the neighbourhood. how do i go about it?

madness

My gateway desktops restarts for no reason

Hello, I have a gateway desktop with windows xp on it. The other day the computer started to restart itself for no reason. It starts fine, but after...

2 replies Last reply on 13 Jun 2009 by
john

Vista to xp on new laptop

Hello, I got a Dell Inspiron 1525 lap top in Feb. Had unbelieved trouble with the vista (still do) couldn't get newer Hp all-in-on printer to work. I ...

3 replies Last reply on 13 Jun 2009 by
lilgrlQ

Keyboard and mouse problem

Hello, I have a problem with Dell optiplex 755 computer,using windows xp professional service pack 2 dual core processor 1.8GHz @ and Ram of 512. t...

stepin

I need driver for serial usb controller

Hello, 1)i need Universal serial bud (USB) controller driver as i lost my cd? 2)"winhttp.dll is not found" error prompt when i tried to upgrade msn ...

gorgere

My speaker wont working after installing xp

Hello, my notebook's speaker does not work after installing window.. while my audio drivers is installed what can i do now

2 replies Last reply on 12 Jun 2009 by
amit kumar

Cant play sound threw my hdmi cable

Solved

Hi i need a little help i have just bought HQ Professional HDMI to DVI-D Cable so i can play films and games in HD from my desktop to my tv but there...

Scott

Formating a computer i cant access

Hello, i need help i cant access windows because i lost my password so i cant log in and i need to know how to format it even though i cant access w...

1 reply Last reply on 12 Jun 2009 by
hallowed

Installing winxp on an hdd using ms dos

Hello, please my cd rom cannot boot any cd ,so i have remove the harddisk and make it external.so i want to run the xp installiation on it from anoth...

quinoi35

3 network problems

Hello, Can anyone help? I topped up my 3 network and now ui can only display some pages. I do not know what I have done different but for somew reas...

vicki

How to make 2nd hard drive a bootable drive

Hello, I have two SATA hard drives installed in my Dell 8400 desktop computer. Both drives have Windows XP installed as the operating system. Whe...

rearlty1

How do i uninstall toolbars

Hello, I am also having trouble with my Windows Live Messenger. After having it open for a while, I can't see anything I or others write. I saw som...

he.art70

Reformat windows!!!!! help pls

Hello, i trying to reformat my vista notebook with window XP as i don't have the vista reformat disc.......can i ask is it possible to restore my w...

prdict78

Opening a drive there is search option

Hello, when i open a drive there just opening the search folder i just want to open it how to do it.on right clicking on any i am able to see the s...

tedaddic

Msn problem

Hello, I hav some question hav to ask,when i wan to remove the window live messenger from control panel,it does not show on control panel,then i go t...

3 replies Last reply on 12 Jun 2009 by
kane

Windows 7 rc

Hello, There are now available in several windows fonts the option to choose characters that are "turned", to use the description in the character ma...

dogstreet

How to change booting drive from d drive to c

Hello, I have got a hp presario dv6000 laptop comes with windows vista installation. It had three partiotion C, and D. C drive has got windows vista...

dyb56

Restart the system

Hello, Desperate need of help! My laptop froze and I had to manually shut it off to restart it. When it restarted it came up with the black screen/wh...

hlander18

I can't install msn

Hello, i uninstalled older version of msn and started installing newer but it shows that "use windows update to install" and i can't

misn31

Msn

Hello, i had deleted my older version of msn but i cannot download the newer..

imafat

Game problems

Hello,am i can't play came specially football the screen apear dark what is the resolution.THANKS

noogie37

Factory resetting

Hello, I HAVE A SONY VAIO MODEL (VGN-SZ55GN) WITH VISTA BUSNIESS. HOW CAN I RESTORE TO FACTORY SETTING. REGARDS

3 replies Last reply on 12 Jun 2009 by
ahmedbenbarka

Cant install kaspersky internet security

Hello, I'm trying to install a kaspersky internet security registered version but couldn't as in the install process it prompts me to first remove th...

setgold57

Cd/dvd drive is not detected in bios

Hello, Please give me the solution...

Highway72

Product key

Hello, please can someone help me ???? my LAPTOP DOESN`T FUNCTIONat all..it keeps telling me enter the product key and i enters the key ....ERROR i k...

Highway72

No icons on desktop

Hello, I have no icons on my desktop and I have tried alt+ctr+del & task manager....etc and I get a mesage that the administrator has disabled the ta...

coostal

Usb doesn't work

Hello, My USB drive is a little beaten-up, but still worked. Occasionally, I would need to unplug-replug, move it around a little, and then it would ...

sasamanta704

Fn key peoblem

Hello,i have laptop toshiba satellite A300- 157 with AMD Turion X2 processor i have problem about FN key when i get my laptop and when i press on thi...

termina

Device detective

Hello, i have just installed win.vista,now my cam dont work and my trackman wont click on things,i have to click on them and use the enter button to ...

outerlight

Lan deletion

Hello, All of a sudden, I cannot find ANY LAN Network connections in my Network Connection control panel. Everything was working fine then BLAM - ...

diet_out

Network sharing

Hello, i have 4 desktop pc. and 1 router belkin wirless but 4 rj45 slot. so how can sharing network. pc config 1> windows xp

Cazanova56

Set up windows xp on my desktop

Hello, i am trying to setup windows xp on my desktop, the problem is: after i put my cd in the computer, and it start copy files from the cd, after ...

sasavana
Results 21451 - 21500 out of a total of 24,655