The discussions

No audio device found on xp in dell a860

Solved/Closed

Hello, i have upgraded my a860 dell notebook with xp.when i play music in media player ,its saying no audio device found what can i do ?

27 replies Last reply on 6 Jul 2013 by
SUMIT

Micro sd memory card

hii....! brother can u help me

1 reply Last reply on 2 Jul 2013 by
nanessandy

Bootable pendrive for xp

Hello, I have windows 7 dell inspiron mini without CD drive and want to change the oprating system from Windows 7 to Windows xp. kindly send me deta...

2 replies Last reply on 2 Jul 2013 by
Zohaib R

Downgrade hp pavilion dv5 1110em to xp

Hello, I am trying to downgrade from vista to XP. First of all I' d like to know any links for drivers required. My second problem is, when i' am tr...

11 replies Last reply on 30 Jun 2013 by
dineshmsc2

Dell vostro 1400 black screen

Hi, it's been one week my laptop isn't working. When I start my laptop, after the dell logo, the screen is black with a cursor on the side. (-). It wo...

1 reply Last reply on 30 Jun 2013 by
Zohaib R

About fbi

what is the meaning full abbrevation of FBI

1 reply Last reply on 29 Jun 2013 by
ac3mark

Repair issues

Solved

Is it possible to restore factory settings while computer has been infected with a virus that blocks the computer? My Dell Inspiron is blocked.

4 replies Last reply on 25 Jun 2013 by
Zohaib R

Windows installer failure

I have a dell desktop pc that is using windows xp but every time i try to install itunes, a notice appears that says ''the windows installer service c...

2 replies Last reply on 25 Jun 2013 by
ac3mark

Delete admin password

i am insalled windows xp sp3 and i have written a password on admin plz suzzest how to delete admin password on using cmd

1 reply Last reply on 22 Jun 2013 by
jack4rall

Start up issues

Hello, I have had this computer for a number of years and had very little problem with it. Suddenly today when I started it back up, it keep starti...

1 reply Last reply on 22 Jun 2013 by
jack4rall

Installation of adobe flash player

i have downloaded adobe flash player, but i m unable to install it. please guide me.

1 reply Last reply on 21 Jun 2013 by
jack4rall

Guid line about installing xp software via pendrive

Dear sir Please give me the procedure how to install XP software in my PC via pen drive Thanks shafiul

1 reply Last reply on 20 Jun 2013 by
Zohaib R

I have a dvd of a youtube item which plays perfectly in my compu

I have a DVD from YouTube which plays perfectly on the computer, but not on my DVD. I want to send it to someone who has a DVD player but not a compu...

1 reply Last reply on 19 Jun 2013 by
jack4rall

Added second monitor to laptop, now runs really slow

My boss's second computer (laptop) the screen was hard to see. We are bookkeepers. Her #1 rule: we don't make computer changes during tax season. ...

2 replies Last reply on 16 Jun 2013 by
inbigtrouble

My sound on my tosiba laptop has gone. suggestions please!

Hi, I'm a Laptop virgin, though I've been using the Public Library desk top computers for yuears. A number of things puzzle me about how the laptop...

1 reply Last reply on 13 Jun 2013 by
jack4rall

How can i make xp faster

Closed

My XP tends to be really slow, Please anyone know anything that can help? ~~~TechnoFuz~~~

2 replies Last reply on 13 Jun 2013 by
Zohaib R

Lan accessed, but internet not

Solved

I just installed from disk Windows XP Professional SP2 on a new hard drive followed by all driver and software from disks originally provided with the...

2 replies Last reply on 11 Jun 2013 by
armcconn

Pc not working after installing two anti virus programmes

I have installed Avast Anti virus and then I also installed Norton Anti virus and when I give the command to restart the system is not entering Window...

1 reply Last reply on 10 Jun 2013 by
jack4rall

Hard disc

I have a problem in opening the hard disk by double clicking it where as i can open the folders by double clicking it. to open the hard disc i have t...

2 replies Last reply on 7 Jun 2013 by
abhineet chhajed

Blue screen when install windows xp

Solved

Hello, i have got a blue screen when installing windows XP to my laptop. Read the other posts suggest to go to bios to change the compatible hard...

3 replies Last reply on 6 Jun 2013 by
Dadieuquay

Pc not detecting seagate 500 gb hd , but detects pendrives,other

Hello, Configuration: Windows XP / Chrome 27.0.1453.94 Hi, I am new here. was going through a problem and wanted to get it resolved. My PC...

6 replies Last reply on 5 Jun 2013 by
jack4rall

Xp pc not start

hi, my computer will not load windows up and I was wondering if you could help. I Get the message windows\system32\config\system. I have the XP cd ...

4 replies Last reply on 4 Jun 2013 by
jack4rall

My windows

Hello. I have a problem in Windows XP. When I open a window...Window icon in the taskbar is not displayed. When I press the Minimize button..Windo...

1 reply Last reply on 4 Jun 2013 by
jack4rall

How to free download bluetooth for windows xp

plz tell me how to make free download bluetooth for Windows XP

1 reply Last reply on 1 Jun 2013 by
jack4rall

Admin password for sotware installation

Closed

Hello, I am windows XP user. i want get admin password for sotware installation . i try this tips "Net user Administrator *" the command prope...

1 reply Last reply on 1 Jun 2013 by
Ambucias

Old pc a new pc connection

Hi! If you all ready have PC connected to the internet , and you want to transfer the cable to a new PC, and doesn't work . What is the problem? And t...

1 reply Last reply on 30 May 2013 by
jack4rall

Windows script host

hi everyone, my name is Basiru Sambou. I have a laptop DELL LATITUDE/ D420. It used to work fined, but now i start my laptop it always show me message...

Zohaib R

Window explorer doesnt respond

Hello, Thanks for the good work being done in here. Pls i was using my p.c(window xp)without UPS due to d fault it recently developed when suddenly...

jack4rall

Automatically restart my computer wen i play videos

Hello, I have a problem with my computer my pc automaticaly restart wen I play videos . it will works fine all other tasks such as internet, pr...

1 reply Last reply on 25 May 2013 by
jack4rall

My destop -start up - tools bar are not working

Dear friend ! My computer is LG with Window Xp home edition ( delux ). When I installed the Avira antivirus , my computer is not running properly ....

1 reply Last reply on 24 May 2013 by
jack4rall

Wireless connection shows limited or no connectivity.

Closed

I recently reformatted my laptop into Windows XP Home Edition SP2. When I try to connect to the WiFi, it shows that the connection has limited or no c...

1 reply Last reply on 22 May 2013 by
Ambucias

Dell inspiron 6000 (was given to me)

I have a Dell Inspiron 6000 that was given to me. It has definitely had hard drive work done to it and I need it to be set back to factory settings. ...

2 replies Last reply on 21 May 2013 by
Zohaib R

Improve my computer speed

How to improve my computer speed. Thankyou

1 reply Last reply on 20 May 2013 by
jack4rall

Dell inspiron 530

Hello, I have dell inspiron530 with 1gb memory I try to add another memory to the remaining slot but it doesn't work should I change the system ...

1 reply Last reply on 20 May 2013 by
Zohaib R

Forgot administrator password i am locked out

Solved/Closed

Hello, I accidentally disabled all of my user accounts including the administrator. Now, I am locked out. Cannot remember password for administrat...

6 replies Last reply on 14 May 2013 by
wlckedDreamz

My dell inspiron 1525 is dying...please need your help!

my laptop boots, but doesn't make any sound, and remains just black, displaying only the cursor; after several minutes or even hours, it would make sh...

1 reply Last reply on 14 May 2013 by
Zohaib R

Can't boot windows xp reinstallation cd

Solved/Closed

Hey guys, I'm wanting to do a clean install of Windows XP on a Dell Dimension 9150 but the computer cannot seem to boot up the reinstallation CD wh...

13 replies Last reply on 13 May 2013 by
sunny

In windows xp, how do i switch to the windows classic view,

In Windows XP, how do I switch to the Windows Classic View, Classic theme, or Classic Control Panel?

1 reply Last reply on 11 May 2013 by
Swii

Can't get anything to load

Hello, I'm not sure what's wrong with my computer! I try to get on Mozilka Firefox but it keeps trying to load. Facebook to. My computer worked yest...

jack4rall

No taskbar and icons plzzzzzzz ppl.

I have a pc with pentium 4 and xp sp2 i was just surfing on internet tommorow for antivirus and after some time my pc became too slow. Then after immi...

Ambucias

Pc automatic restart.

PC won't get started my pc not open and automatic restart

1 reply Last reply on 10 May 2013 by
jack4rall

I loss all my extension in my windows xp

Solved

anybody plss?? who can suggest me what to do. i accidentally deleted all my registry.. now i cant open any application .. i tried to download .reg .i...

2 replies Last reply on 9 May 2013 by
jmf123

Internet options and other settings

I Need help from a Person who "Realy knows" what they are talking about,in the area of the Computer Settings on my windows xp home edition...I had a g...

1 reply Last reply on 8 May 2013 by
jack4rall

Hardrive problems

When I turn my hardrive on the monitor says no signal vga and no signal dv1 and says going to sleep what does that mean? Thanks

1 reply Last reply on 7 May 2013 by
jack4rall

When insatall win xp blue screen error

Hello, i also change sata ti ide but when i change to ide my laptop go in loop after first screen and i have ro swich off manually.my laptop has win...

1 reply Last reply on 7 May 2013 by
Zohaib R

Blue screen during the installation of windows xp

Solved

Hello, I am receiving an error while starting windows xp on my 10 year old computer (D845PEBT2) that says "Windows cannot start because the following...

6 replies Last reply on 4 May 2013 by
kdhakal

Acer aspire 5920 win xp sp2 wont shutdown

Solved/Closed

Hello, i have a Acer Aspire 5920 Win XP SP2 and the computer wont shutdown. it will freeze when comes to shutting down. please help..

10 replies Last reply on 3 May 2013 by
nick

Password unknown

Closed

I bought a computer at a yard sale and was told that I would have to reinstall Windows XP on it. When I turned the computer on, XP is still on it bu...

1 reply Last reply on 2 May 2013 by
Ambucias

Can't open the "recycle bin"

Hello, Can anyone help me, please? i can't open the "Recycle Bin". when I right-clicked it, these 4 options appeared: "Cut" "Paste" "Create S...

2 replies Last reply on 30 Apr 2013 by
raynechelle

Windows xp hp recovery disc down loaded to my toshiba tecra

Hello, I have downloaded HP Windows XP recovery disc to my Toshiba Tecra 8100. Download was complete and it restarted and everytime I re...

3 replies Last reply on 29 Apr 2013 by
Ambucias
Results 801 - 850 out of a total of 2,789