How to use the YouTube mashup tool
YouTube's Video Editor is a video editing tool built into the streaming platform. Not only does it allow users to edit videos once they have been uploaded to YouTube, but it also allows them to combine their personal videos and photos into new videos. Below are the instructions on how to create a video mashup on YouTube.
How to access the YouTube Video Editor?
Sign in to YouTube and head to YouTube studio, click Create, and select Video Editor.
How to create a new video project?
The first step will be to choose a project name, the video's title. Edit the Project field to your liking.
How to search for videos, photos, and audio?
Several tools are at your disposal to help you search for content on YouTube. Here's a quick overview of these tools:
- The Video tab will allow you to search for your videos on YouTube.
- The CC tab will allow you to search for videos that fall under the Creative Commons license.
- The Photo tab will allow you to search for photos stored on your Google Account (Google+, Google Drive, YouTube...).
- The Audio tab will allow you to search for audio tracks (background music).
How to add video clips, photos, and audio?
Adding photos/videos to the video project is as easy as dragging them to the video timeline.
You can combine up to 50 video clips and 500 images for each of your video mashups.
The second timeline will only accept audio files.
How to edit your video clips?
Each of the video clips/photos can be edited individually. You can, for example, trim unwanted sections, adjust the contrast and brightness, lower the volume, add text, or apply a specific video filter to any of your video clips. Click on the desired video clip (in your timeline) to switch to the Edit Mode.
Once done, click on an empty area of your timeline to exit the Edit Mode.
How to add transition effects?
Applying transitions effects is as easy as dragging the desired transition to your timeline (in-between two videos). Click on the Transitions tab and select the desired transition effect.
How to save and publish your project?
Once everything is set up correctly, click on the blue Create video button at the top right corner of your screen to finalize the video.
- Youtube mashup maker
- Youtube video mashup maker
- Youtube mashup generator
- Youtube to mp3con converter > Download - Music downloads
- Download youtube for pc > Download - Videos and news
- Youtube downloader hd > Download - Video downloads
- Vidmate youtube > Download - Video downloads
- Xxn00bslayerxx song video youtube > YouTube Forum