YouTube's Video Editor is a video editing tool built into the streaming platform. Not only does it allow users to edit videos once they have been uploaded to YouTube, but it also allows them to combine their personal videos and photos into new videos. Below are the instructions on how to create a video mashup on YouTube.
How to access the YouTube Video Editor?
Sign in to YouTube and head to YouTube studio, click Create, and select Video Editor.
How to create a new video project?
The first step will be to choose a project name, which is also the video's title. Edit the Project field to your liking.
How to search for videos, photos, and audio?
There are several tools at your disposal to help you search for content on YouTube. Here's a quick overview of these tools:
- The Video tab will allow you to search for your own videos on YouTube.
- The CC tab will allow you to search for videos that fall under the Creative Commons license.
- The Photo tab will allow you to search for photos stored on your Google Account (Google+, Google Drive, YouTube...).
- The Audio tab will allow you to search for audio tracks (background music).
How to add video clips, photos, and audio?
Adding photos/videos to the video project is as easy as dragging them to the video timeline.
You can combine up to 50 video clips and 500 images for each of your video mashups.
The second timeline will only accept audio files.
How to edit your video clips?
Each of the video clips/photos can be edited individually. You can, for example, trim unwanted sections, adjust the contrast and brightness, lower the volume, add text, or apply a specific video filter to any of your video clips. Click on the desired video clip (in your timeline) to switch to the Edit Mode.
Once done, click on an empty area of your timeline to exit the Edit Mode.
How to add transition effects?
Applying transitions effects is as easy as dragging the desired transition to your timeline (in-between two videos). Click on the Transitions tab and select the desired transition effect.
Save and publish your project
Once everything is set up correctly, click on the blue Create video button displayed at the top right corner of your screen to finalize the video.
- Youtube mashup maker
- How to add branding to your YouTube channel > Guide
- Create a playlist out of your liked videos on YouTube > Guide
- Youtube transcript > Guide
- Youtube channel search not working > Forum - YouTube
- Xvideoservicethief youtube video in punjabi song mp3 download mac os > Forum - Google Chrome
- The best Halloween YouTube channels
- Turn off YouTube notifications (Android)
- Clear your YouTube history on Android
- Enable YouTube subtitles: on iPhone and Android
- How to download YouTube music to a USB
- Best YouTube gaming channels
- How to make a YouTube Short?
- How to get YouTube Premium for free
- YouTube Studio: what is it and how it works?
- How to upload a picture with music to YouTube
- Download YouTube videos: on PC, Mac, and smartphone
- How to disable YouTube comments: on mobile, on PC
- How to view your YouTube channel as a visitor
- How to delete or hide a video on YouTube
- What is YouTube Movies and Shows?
- Hide your YouTube channel: permanently or set as private
- Manage your YouTube email notification settings
- How to hide the subscriber count on YouTube
- How to hide YouTube subscriptions and playslists
- Turn off YouTube embedding: for videos and for playlists
- How to change your YouTube video's category
- How to change your YouTube location: on PC, on phone
- How to change the size of YouTube subtitles
- How to search within a specific YouTube channel
- How to feature a YouTube video on your channel
- How to get a YouTube video link: on Android, on PC
- How to add channel keywords on YouTube
- How to enable YouTube Live streaming
- How to add YouTube featured channels (2021)
- How to create a YouTube account and upload a video
- The best YouTube tech channels
- The best YouTube gaming reviewers
- How to make a video tutorial
- What is YouTube shorts?
- How to enable Picture-in-Picture mode on YouTube on iOS 14
- How to extract subtitles from YouTube videos