In this tutorial, you will learn how to add and manage the branding of your YouTube channel.
What types of branding can be added (2021)?
YouTube allows creators to add and change their profile picture, banner picture, as well as their watermark.
How to add and manage the branding?
The first thing you will need to do is to connect to your YouTube account. From there, click on your avatar located top-right and choose YouTube Studio. Please note that you can go through the same steps from your mobile device - you will only need to download YouTube Studio for Android / for iPhone.
Next, scroll down the left sidebar and click Customization.
From there, select Branding.
The first thing you can manage is your profile pic: you can upload, add, or change it. It will appear next to your name under your videos, next to your name on your comments, and in users' search results. Click change or upload and then browse your library to find the image of your choice. Select and click Open.
The second option is the Banner image that appears at the top of your channel page. Just like with the profile picture, you can upload, change, or remove it by following the same steps. We recommend respecting the suggested image resolution.
Finally, you can upload, change, or remove the watermark - it appears in the right corner of your videos.
Once you crop it, you will be able to set the display time (entire video, end of video, or customized).
To personalize the display time, select Custom start time and then enter the start time of your choice.
- How to add intro to youtube video 2021
- How to add channel keywords on YouTube > Guide
- How to add YouTube featured channels (2021) > Guide
- How to change your YouTube location: on PC, on phone > Guide
- Youtube channel search not working > Forum - YouTube
- How to make youtube channel private > Guide
- The best Halloween YouTube channels
- Turn off YouTube notifications (Android)
- Clear your YouTube history on Android
- Enable YouTube subtitles: on iPhone and Android
- How to download YouTube music to a USB
- Best YouTube gaming channels
- How to make a YouTube Short?
- How to get YouTube Premium for free
- YouTube Studio: what is it and how it works?
- How to upload a picture with music to YouTube
- Download YouTube videos: on PC, Mac, and smartphone
- How to disable YouTube comments: on mobile, on PC
- How to view your YouTube channel as a visitor
- How to delete or hide a video on YouTube
- Create a playlist out of your liked videos on YouTube
- What is YouTube Movies and Shows?
- Manage your YouTube email notification settings
- How to hide the subscriber count on YouTube
- How to hide YouTube subscriptions and playslists
- Turn off YouTube embedding: for videos and for playlists
- How to change your YouTube video's category
- How to change the size of YouTube subtitles
- How to search within a specific YouTube channel
- How to feature a YouTube video on your channel
- How to get the transcript of a YouTube video
- How to get a YouTube video link: on Android, on PC
- How to enable YouTube Live streaming
- How to create a YouTube account and upload a video
- The best YouTube tech channels
- The best YouTube gaming reviewers
- How to make a video tutorial
- What is YouTube shorts?
- How to enable Picture-in-Picture mode on YouTube on iOS 14
- How to extract subtitles from YouTube videos
- How to use the YouTube mashup tool