To delete a Skype
Name from the login screen:
Under Windows 7
- Double-click the My Computer
- Go to Tools> (Tools) Folder Options (Folder Options).
- On the View tab (View), select Show hidden files and folders and then click Apply and OK.
- Double-click Local Disk (Local Disk) (C:).
- Double-click the Users folder (Users).
- Double-click the folder with your user name Windows.
- Double-click the folder AppData.
- Double-click the folder Roaming.
- Double-click the Skype.
- Delete the folder with the Skype UserName you want to remove from the login screen.
- Quit Skype.
- Double-click the Macintosh HD icon on your desktop.
- Open the folder ~/Library/Application Support/Skype/ (Note: the sign ~ means your home directory. You will find your root folder by opening Finder and by selecting Open> Home in the menu bar or by pressing the *Command (Apple), Shift and H
- Delete the folder containing the username you want to remove from the the login screen.
Published by jak58
Latest update on October 15, 2014 at 12:16 PM by Jeff.