You need to edit your PDF documents (add images, convert to different formats, annotate your documents ...etc), then PDF Converter
is the tool you need.
What is PDF Converter?
- PDF Converter is a shareware published by GIRDAC Info Technologies, allowing you to convert PDF file to doc , docx, xls, xlsx, rtf and txt format, while giving you the ability to keep the quality and layout of the PDF after the conversion: columns, text or graphs.
- You can also extract images from PDF documents (using different image formats: PSD, JPG, JNG, etc ...)
Using PDF Converter
- PDF Converter works as such:
- Launch the software: On the right, you will find all the tools for the conversion and editing PDF files.
- Choose the format of your choice and then select the file or folder you want to convert.
- Select the destination folder.
- The output is customizable, you can choose to keep the default layout or modify certain elements of your documents.
PDF Converter also allows you to:
- change the size of your PDF.
- add bookmarks, watermarks.
- merge multiple files or split PDF files in several parts.
Published by deri58
Latest update on June 20, 2013 at 07:09 AM by deri58.