Windows 8.1 - How to copy the result of a MS-DOS command
To copy the results of the command prompt window, follow the below procedure:
- Open the command prompt (Windows + X > Command Prompt)
- Type your command
- Right-click on the command prompt window and select Mark.
- Move the cursor (click) at the beginning of the line you want to copy.
- While holding the Shift key down, highlight the text you want to copy.
- Press CTRL + C and then paste in a text editor.
Published by jak58
Latest update on March 20, 2015 at 12:37 PM by jak58.