Google Earth - How to enable the Street View feature?
The Street View feature of Google Earth allows you to navigate through the streets of major cities. Street View combine millions of photos to offer a 360° landscape. *To access Street View, you have to launch Google Earth.
- Then type the name of the desired city in the "Go to" search field and press Enter.
- Press "CTRL+ALT+B" to display the left pane.
- Check the "Street View" box.
- Small cameras icons will be displayed on the map.
- Double click on a camera to access Street View.
Published by jak58
Latest update on January 14, 2014 at 06:37 AM by jak58.