Google Chrome - Create application shortcuts for your favourite webpages
allows you to easily create desktop shortcuts for your favourite websites. Here's how to proceed:
- Open Google Chrome and go to the website of your choice:
- Click the "Customise and control Google Chrome" button > Tools > Create Application shortcuts.
- A small dialog shall open:
- Select your options and click on the Create button.
- A desktop shortcut of the webpage will be created.
- Upon double-clicking on this shortcut, the webpage will open in a dedicated browsing window (no navigation bar/ buttons/address bar..are available), which can be useful for your browser-based games or applications (online scans, web-mail service...etc)