Forget yahoo password, security answer and alternative email [Solved/Closed]

hgmustafa 1Posts Monday March 4, 2013Registration date March 5, 2013 Last seen - Last answered on Jan 5, 2015 at 06:01 PM by Ambucias
Hello,
Sir, l have forget my yahoo I'd and password and alternative email address

Please help me, I have port ant data and documents,

E-Mail ID is removed for your security

I shall be very thankful to you.

Hgmusta

See more 
Helpful
+0
plus moins
Go to this page
http://io.help.yahoo.com/contact/index?locale=en_CA&y=PROD_ACCT&page=contact
Select password and sign in
Select forgot password
Click on "password helper" or
Click on the envelope to get the Yahoo customer service phone number for your region.
Or click on the envelope to open an e-mail case.
If you do not know your security question, in the space provided for them, write "unknown"
Good luck
Govinda- Dec 30, 2014 at 04:54 AM
Dear Sir,

I forget my password of my yahoo mail, My alternate email was of my office and now I am not working in the company. My secret question was of a food but I even forget the name of the food, I have only my yahoo ID which is deleted by moderator. Please help me to recover my password, it will be a great help to me because I have some useful documents of mine.

Please send me steps on my following email

Email ***@***

Thanks and regards
Govinda Neupane
Ambucias 40601Posts Monday February 1, 2010Registration date ModeratorStatus April 24, 2017 Last seen - Dec 30, 2014 at 04:58 AM
There is nothing you can do. Yahoo cannot communicate with you to send you a code. To change the mobile number you must access your account.
Anonymous- Dec 31, 2014 at 09:19 AM
If you have a Mac with the email password saved, you can access the password by going to Application/Utilities and looking for the Keychain with that info. As long as you enter the admin password, the password in the keychain will be displayed. I'm sure there is a similar thing to do for a Microsoft computer. Just did this myself! Good luck!
umeshraj 2Posts Monday January 5, 2015Registration date January 5, 2015 Last seen - Jan 5, 2015 at 05:53 PM
I tried but I didnt get all the option which you write in your path.
Ambucias 40601Posts Monday February 1, 2010Registration date ModeratorStatus April 24, 2017 Last seen - Jan 5, 2015 at 06:01 PM
Here is the solution :
http://ccm.net/faq/36332-forgot-password-and-security-questions
Good luck

Member requests are more likely to be responded to.

Members can monitor the statuses of their requests from their account pages.

A CCM membership gives you access to additional options.

Not a member yet?