In this article, you will learn how to open a BSNL mailbox on Outlook.
What is BSNL?
BSNL can open the BSNL email box in Outlook. The clients receive email's detailed information on the POP server (incoming mail server), SMTP server (outgoing mail server). So a username and password is a must. BSNL has various servers for both outgoing and incoming mail. According to the location of the user, the server is assigned. Thus, to configure the email in office software, the POP server and SMTP server details should be provided accordingly. The login details should also be checked in BSNL web mail.
If you are a BSNL internet broadband subscriber and you wish to open your BSNL e-mail inbox on Outlook, follow the steps below.
How to set up your BSNL configurations?
Here are the configurations you will need:
- POP Server (incoming mail server):
- SMTP Server (outgoing mail server):
The server you should choose corresponds to your geographical location:
- sm: South India (e.g. Chennai)
- nm: North India (e.g. Delhi)
- wm: West India (e.g. Punjab, Mumbai)
If you are still experiencing problems, try logging into your webmail account. If you cannot, the problem is with the username/password combination you are using.
Otherwise check you have entered the servers, username and password correctly in Outlook. Make sure you are using the correct servers.
If that still does not fix it, try these alternative servers (again taking into account your geographical location):
- POP servers:
- SMTP servers:
- Bsnl mail
- Bsnl mail server settings
- SMTP, IMAP, and POP Server Settings for Major ISPs
- Gmail incoming mail server > Guide
- How to reset yahoo mail > Guide
- Yahoo mail message cannot be saved as draft [solved] > Forum - Yahoo Mail
- Yahoo mail create account > Guide
- Unable to connect to Hotmail
- How to block attachments from unknown senders in Outlook
- How to delete Hotmail account?
- What to do when Outlook won't open
- How to sign in to Hotmail
- Recover Hotmail account: security questions, password, phone
- How to disable CTRL + Enter shortcut on Outlook
- How to refresh Outlook inbox automatically?
- Rebuild the Index file on Outlook 2010
- Change language on Outlook: app, web
- Outlook (Hotmail) account blocked or hacked
- How to disable deleted message recovery on Outlook?
- How to remove profile picture in Outlook?
- How to change back from Outlook to Hotmail?
- How to stop receiving same email multiple times in Outlook?
- Set up the Outlook app: on Android, iPhone
- Reset Outlook to default settings
- How to change your Outlook email address?
- Set up out of office in Outlook: Android/iOS app, desktop
- How to create a new Outlook account?
- Change Outlook password: on iPhone, Android, desktop