In this article, you will learn how to open a BSNL mailbox on Outlook.
What is BSNL?
BSNL can open the BSNL email box in Outlook. The clients receive email's detailed information on the POP server (incoming mail server), SMTP server (outgoing mail server). So a username and password is a must. BSNL has various servers for both outgoing and incoming mail. According to the location of the user, the server is assigned. Thus, to configure the email in office software, the POP server and SMTP server details should be provided accordingly. The login details should also be checked in BSNL web mail.
If you are a BSNL internet broadband subscriber and you wish to open your BSNL e-mail inbox on Outlook, follow the steps below.
How to set up your BSNL configurations?
Here are the configurations you will need:
- POP Server (incoming mail server):
- SMTP Server (outgoing mail server):
The server you should choose corresponds to your geographical location:
- sm: South India (e.g. Chennai)
- nm: North India (e.g. Delhi)
- wm: West India (e.g. Punjab, Mumbai)
If you are still experiencing problems, try logging into your webmail account. If you cannot, the problem is with the username/password combination you are using.
Otherwise check you have entered the servers, username and password correctly in Outlook. Make sure you are using the correct servers.
If that still does not fix it, try these alternative servers (again taking into account your geographical location):
- POP servers:
- SMTP servers:
- Bsnl mail
- Mail bsnl
- Yahoo mail message cannot be saved as draft [solved] > Forum - Yahoo Mail
- Old yahoo mail login > Forum - Yahoo Mail
- Error code ec-4008 yahoo mail [solved] > Forum - Downloading
- Incoming mail server for gmail > Guide
- Yahoo mail sign in with password only > Guide
- Reset Outlook to default settings
- How to refresh Outlook inbox automatically?
- How to change your Outlook email address?
- How to stop receiving same email multiple times in Outlook?
- How to remove profile picture in Outlook?
- Recover Hotmail account: security questions, password, phone
- Change language on Outlook: app, web
- How to disable CTRL + Enter shortcut on Outlook
- Set up out of office in Outlook: Android/iOS app, desktop
- Change Outlook password: on iPhone, Android, desktop
- Turn off hardware graphics acceleration: Outlook, 2019
- How to change back from Outlook to Hotmail?
- Change Outlook keyboard shortcuts: Mac, Windows 10
- What to do when Outlook won't open
- Rebuild the Index file on Outlook 2010
- How to sign in to Hotmail
- Outlook (Hotmail) account blocked or hacked
- How to disable deleted message recovery on Outlook?
- Set up the Outlook app: on Android, iPhone
- How to delete a Hotmail or Outlook account?
- How to create a new Outlook account?
- A macro to create folders in Outlook: for specific emails
- How to insert emoji in Outlook email
- How to block attachments from unknown senders in Outlook
- How to open Outlook email in browser
- How to create an account in Outlook
- Unable to connect to Hotmail
- How to log in to Outlook
- How to backup emails in Outlook