Microsoft Outlook is available in several languages and allows you to easily and seamlessly switch between the languages of your choice. This quick tutorial will show you how to change your language settings in Outlook web as well as on the Outlook app.
How to change the language settings on Outlook web?
By default, the application will run in the language setting of your computer, but you can change these settings to your liking in just a few simple steps.
- From your Outlook.com home-screen, go to Settings > More mail settings.
- Next, go to Customizing Outlook > Language.
- Select the language of your choice from the list and then click Save to apply your settings:
How to change language on the Outlook app for iPhone?
You can change language for any app on iOS devices. Here's how:
- Go to Settings > General > Language & Region.
- Tap Other Languages and add a language you want to use.
- Head to the main Settings screen and select the Outlook app.
- You will see a Preferred language tab. Tap on Language under it.
- Select the language you'd like to use. And it's done!
How to change the language on the Outlook app for Android?
On Android devices, Outlook automatically uses the language that your device is set to. To change the language of your device, follow these steps:
- Go to Device Settings > Language and Input.
- Select the language and click OK to save the changes.
Do you need more help with Outlook? Check out our forum!
- How to change language in outlook
- How to change language in outlook app
- Outlook change language
- Keyboard shortcuts to change language: on Windows, Mac > Guide
- Change password hotmail outlook > Guide
- Inkscape change language > Guide
- Debian change language > Guide
- Adobe reader change language > Guide
- Reset Outlook to default settings
- How to refresh Outlook inbox automatically?
- How to change your Outlook email address?
- How to stop receiving same email multiple times in Outlook?
- How to remove profile picture in Outlook?
- Recover Hotmail account: security questions, password, phone
- How to disable CTRL + Enter shortcut on Outlook
- Set up out of office in Outlook: Android/iOS app, desktop
- Turn off hardware graphics acceleration: Outlook, 2019
- How to change back from Outlook to Hotmail?
- Change Outlook keyboard shortcuts: Mac, Windows 10
- What to do when Outlook won't open
- Rebuild the Index file on Outlook 2010
- How to sign in to Hotmail
- Outlook (Hotmail) account blocked or hacked
- How to disable deleted message recovery on Outlook?
- How to configure a BSNL e-mail POP/SMTP settings in Outlook
- Set up the Outlook app: on Android, iPhone
- How to delete Hotmail account?
- How to create a new Outlook account?
- A macro to create folders in Outlook: for specific emails
- How to block attachments from unknown senders in Outlook
- How to open Outlook email in browser
- Insert emoji in Outlook: email
- How to create an account in Outlook
- Unable to connect to Hotmail
- How to log in to Outlook
- How to backup emails in Outlook