You can attach emails to other emails without downloading them first, using a simple slide and drop technique in Gmail. The recipient will receive your summary mail and can then directly access the set of mails attached.
How to send emails as attachments?
It’s never been simpler to send a lot of info in one concise mail. To add emails as attachments you simply select them, drag them into your open email and drop them as in the image below. Voilà! All emails are now attached to your mail and can be replied to.
Another alternative method once you have selected the mails you want to forward, click on the three dots in the top right corner of your menu and select “Forward as attachment” from the drop down menu. Very user friendly.
How to reply to email attachments?
When you want to reply to any of the attached emails/threads, you simply click on the little square box in the top right corner of the email and a window will pop out for you to write your content. You can then drag and drop emails to attach to this email also!
What else should you know?
Once you’ve attached your email, it will become an .eml file. When you click on these .eml files, they will pop open into a new separate window, like a separate email thread which can then be replied to. You can send as many email attachments as you like.
N.B. This feature is available for G suite users only from January 13 2020.
- Attach email in gmail
- Gmail mail
- Attach files on Gmail: on Android, iOS, Windows, and Mac > Guide
- Send Email with Attachments Using an Excel Macro
- Why I cannot send attachment to my Gmail using mobile phone > Forum - Android
- Sending email through batch file. [solved] > Forum - Internet/Social Networks
- Email with Multiple Attachments through VBA [solved] > Forum - Excel
- Transfer Gmail contacts: to iCloud iPhone/iPad
- Set swipe gestures in Gmail: swipe to delete, archive
- Change profile picture in Gmail: Android, iPhone, desktop
- How to hyperlink text in Gmail?
- Delete search history in the Gmail app: iPhone, Android, PC
- How to turn off important in Gmail?
- How to 'Reply All' in Gmail?
- How to stop auto-download email attachments in the Gmail app
- Turn off Gmail notifications: Android, iPhone, Chrome
- Stop unwanted emails in Gmail: block users, report spam
- How old is my Google account?
- How to sign in with another account in Gmail
- Set Gmail as the default inbox on Android
- How to turn on read receipts on Gmail
- Confidential mode on Gmail: encryption and attachments
- Create and switch between multiple signatures in Gmail
- Use Unicode (UTF-8) encoding for outgoing messages on Gmail
- How to manage multiple accounts on Gmail app
- Recover Gmail password: via phone number, security questions
- How to add a profile picture to your Gmail account?
- What are Gmail's incoming and outgoing servers?
- How to enable the spell checker on Gmail?
- Add a signature in Gmail: via Android, iPhone, computer
- How to use Gmail to send and receive emails
- Restore deleted Gmail emails: from spam, trash
- Send voice messages via Gmail: from PC, iPhone, Android
- What Is Gmail Go?
- Add an image to Gmail signature: with or without a URL
- Delete your Gmail account permanently: from computer, phone
- Create a new Gmail account: without phone number, for child
- How to cancel a sent email on Gmail?
- Recover Gmail account: without phone number, recovery email
- Change your Gmail password: on iPhone, Android, computer
- Access your Gmail account: via iPhone, Android, PC