You can attach emails to other emails without downloading them first, using a simple slide and drop technique in Gmail. The recipient will receive your summary mail and can then directly access the set of mails attached.
How to send emails as attachments?
It’s never been simpler to send a lot of info in one concise mail. To add emails as attachments you simply select them, drag them into your open email and drop them as in the image below. Voilà! All emails are now attached to your mail and can be replied to.
Another alternative method once you have selected the mails you want to forward, click on the three dots in the top right corner of your menu and select “Forward as attachment” from the drop down menu. Very user friendly.
How to reply to email attachments?
When you want to reply to any of the attached emails/threads, you simply click on the little square box in the top right corner of the email and a window will pop out for you to write your content. You can then drag and drop emails to attach to this email also!
What else should you know?
Once you’ve attached your email, it will become an .eml file. When you click on these .eml files, they will pop open into a new separate window, like a separate email thread which can then be replied to. You can send as many email attachments as you like.
N.B. This feature is available for G suite users only from January 13 2020.
- Gmail send email as attachment
- Attach email in gmail
- Gmail mail
- Attach files on Gmail: on Android, iOS, Windows, and Mac > Guide
- Why I cannot send attachment to my Gmail using mobile phone > Forum - Android
- Send email with attachment Excel: VBA, macros > Guide
- Sending email through batch file. [solved] > Forum - Internet/Social Networks
- Email with Multiple Attachments through VBA [solved] > Forum - Excel
- What are Gmail's incoming and outgoing servers?
- Recover Gmail account: without phone number, recovery email
- Send voice messages via Gmail: from PC, iPhone, Android
- Recover Gmail password: via phone number, security questions
- How to turn off important in Gmail?
- Use Unicode (UTF-8) encoding for outgoing messages on Gmail
- Add an image to Gmail signature: with or without a URL
- Create a new Gmail account: without phone number, for child
- How to hyperlink text in Gmail?
- How to 'Reply All' in Gmail?
- Set swipe gestures in Gmail: swipe to delete, archive
- Turn off Gmail notifications: Android, iPhone, Chrome
- How to cancel a sent email on Gmail?
- How to stop auto-download email attachments in the Gmail app
- Change your Gmail password: on iPhone, Android, computer
- Delete search history in the Gmail app: iPhone, Android, PC
- How to sign in with another account in Gmail
- How old is my Google account?
- Transfer Gmail contacts: to iCloud iPhone/iPad
- Restore deleted Gmail emails: from spam, trash
- Delete your Gmail account permanently: from computer, phone
- How to turn on read receipts on Gmail
- Change profile picture in Gmail: Android, iPhone, desktop
- Stop unwanted emails in Gmail: block users, report spam
- Set Gmail as the default inbox on Android
- Access your Gmail account: via iPhone, Android, PC
- How to use Gmail to send and receive emails
- Confidential mode on Gmail: encryption and attachments
- How to enable the spell checker on Gmail?
- Add a signature in Gmail: via Android, iPhone, computer
- How to add a profile picture to your Gmail account?
- How to manage multiple accounts on Gmail app
- What Is Gmail Go?
- Create and switch between multiple signatures in Gmail