Google Chrome allows you to customize the look of the desktop shortcuts with a bunch of cool icons (including a golden one). Here's how you can add the new desktop shortcut icons.
How to change Google Chrome shortcut icon?
- To change the Google Chrome icon:
- Right-click on the Chrome shortcut icon on your desktop.
- Select properties > Shortcut tab > change icon
- Select the icon of your choice and click on the OK button. You will now see your preferred Chrome icon on the desktop instead of the standard Chrome logo.
Need more help with Google? Check out our Forum!
- All desktop icons changed into .lnk file [solved] > Forum - Software
- Icons change to google chrome icon without program > Forum - Viruses/Security
- Icons changed to Notepad shortcut [solved] > Forum - Viruses/Security
- How to change chrome dino character
- How To View the Desktop Version of Websites with Opera for Android
- Disable hardware acceleration Chrome: shortcut, registry
- How to search for a word on a web page Chrome: shortcut, Mac
- How to close all tabs in Google Chrome on Android
- How to sort bookmarks in Chrome: alphabetically, by date
- How to view recently visited websites on Chrome
- Where are Chrome extensions stored: Mac, Windows 10, Linux
- How to allow multiple downloads in Chrome
- How To Enable WebGL on Google Chrome: 2021, Mac, Android
- How to remove a Google account from Chrome browser
- How to export bookmarks from Chrome: Edge, Safari, Firefox
- How to stop Chrome from searching in address bar 2021
- How to recover Google account password: without phone number
- How to remove guest mode in Chrome: Windows, Mac, extension