You can configure Google Chrome to automatically clear cookies after each of your browsing sessions. Doing this will help protect your privacy and security. This article will show you how to adjust your settings. These steps work for Android, iOS, Mac and Windows versions of Chrome.
How to automatically clear cookies after each browsing session?
To clear your cookie automatically, see the following steps:
- Open Google Chrome .
- Click "Customize & Control Google Chrome" > Settings.
- Click on "Show Advanced Settings".
- Scroll to "Privacy" and click on the "Content settings" button.
- Under the "Cookies" section, select "Keep local data until I quit my browser".
- Click on "Done".
Need more help with Google? Check out our Forum!
- How to delete Facebook browsing history on Android > Guide
- How To Recover Username or Password from Facebook, Gmail, Hotmail, or Yahoo
- Chrome problem with cookies [solved] > Forum - Google Chrome
- Instagram photo downloader chrome > Guide
- Facebook site can't be reached chrome [solved] > Forum - Internet/Social Networks
- What does the lock symbol mean on Google Chrome?
- How to find saved passwords in Chrome: Mac, Android, PC
- How to disable images in Chrome: Android, iPhone, extension
- How to change new tab page Chrome: Android, extension, Mac
- How to enter full screen mode Chrome: Windows 10, Mac
- How to play audio files directly in Chrome
- How to change Chrome icon on desktop
- Disable hardware acceleration Chrome: shortcut, registry
- How to search for a word on a web page Chrome: shortcut, Mac
- How to close all tabs in Google Chrome on Android
- How to sort bookmarks in Chrome: alphabetically, by date
- How to view recently visited websites on Chrome
- Where are Chrome extensions stored: Mac, Windows 10, Linux
- How to allow multiple downloads in Chrome
- How To Enable WebGL on Google Chrome: 2021, Mac, Android
- How to remove a Google account from Chrome browser
- How to export bookmarks from Chrome: Edge, Safari, Firefox
- How to stop Chrome from searching in address bar 2021
- How to recover Google account password: without phone number
- How to remove guest mode in Chrome: Windows, Mac, extension
- Create desktop shortcut on Google Chrome