During your browsing session, you might be redirected to a webpage displaying the below message: You might need to install Java HD and continue /Please install Java HD and continue (required). You will also encounter such popups when browsing on illegal streaming websites. In this article, we will show you how to get rid of the malware displaying these popups!
How to get rid of Java HD popups?
AdwCleaner is freeware that can manage the removal of most PUPs, adware, browser hijackers and malicious toolbars.
- Download the latest version of AdwCleaner.
- Launch the program and click on Scan
- Once the scan is completed, click on the Clean
- Restart your computer if necessary.
- Download and install Download Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware
- Click on the Updates tab > Search for updates.
- Launch a full scan.
- Once the scan is complete, click on "Show results".
- Select any detected items and click "Remove Selected".
- If prompted to restart the PC, click on Accept.
Clean your web browsers
- Uninstall parasite extensions:
- On Firefox: Go to Tools > Add-ons > Extension tab.
- On Google Chrome: Click the menu at the top-right and then Tools > Extensions.
Note that: In the case you are unable to uninstall the extension under Google Chrome, simply reset your browser settings.
You should be careful when installing free programs, as many of them are bundled with PUPs.
- Read the EULA before downloading a software and always retrieve programs from official sources.
- Otherwise, if you use Avast! or AVG, remember to enable the detection of PUPs.
- WOT can help you to filter websites that contain harmful programs.
SpyHunter - Beware of fake security blogs
- When you perform a Google search on Movie Toolbar- Fake security blogs are displayed in the result pages
- These sites offer disinfection solutions in the form of a fix (specific tools).
- This fix could be a paid anti-spyware (SpyHunter or Spyware Doctor)!
- These fake blogs earn money for each successful installation or sale of the anti-spyware.
- If you've downloaded SpyHunter or Spyware Doctor, we recommend that you uninstall this software, as free alternatives exists.
- More information about fake security blogs: https://forum.malekal.com/viewtopic.php?t=12847&start=.
- What Is the Best Screen Resolution (HD, Full HD, 4K, 8K ...)?
- How do I remove annoying ad popups from browser [solved] > Forum - Viruses/Security
- Magic Vocal Remover > Download
- How to use Amazon Kindle Fire tablet? > Guide
- Minecraft java edition free download > Download
- Internet connected but not working: Windows 10, in browser
- Install & download DuckDuckGo: Chrome, Firefox, app, on iPad
- Script to automatically display webpage in fullscreen mode
- View the source code of a webpage: Safari, Chrome, Firefox
- How to turn off the safe search on DuckDuckGo?
- DuckDuckGo advanced search: open search results in new tabs
- Remove the reading list: from Chrome, Safari, Firefox
- Save web pages on your PC: Chrome, Mozilla, Safari, Edge
- How to reset default browser settings: Chrome, Firefox, etc.
- Start.Me: browser extension, Chrome, features
- How to recover passwords: from Chrome, Firefox
- Use Tor browser: download, stay anonymous
- Delete browsing history: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer
- How to fix a 403 forbidden error: definition, solutions
- Clear web browser cache: Chrome, Firefox, Safari
- Clear Bing search history: Windows 10
- How to search GIFs on Google
- How to turn off Bing search suggestions
- Disable extensions: in Chrome, in Firefox, in Edge, Safari