Learn how to disable search suggestions on Bing, which can be quite handy when experiencing a slow internet connection. Simply follow the procedure below.
To disable Bing search suggestions:
- Connect to https://www.bing.com/.
- Sign-in with your Microsoft account.
- Click on the Preferences button.
- Go to General > Search suggestions
- Clear the Turn suggestions on checkbox.
- Click on Save.
Any more browser questions? check out our forum!
- Messenger search suggested list > Forum - Facebook Messenger
- Turn off google search suggestions > Guide
- How to delete instagram search suggestions > Guide
- Clear Bing search history > Guide
- How to stop Chrome from searching in address bar 2021 > Guide
- Internet connected but not working: Windows 10, in browser
- Install & download DuckDuckGo: Chrome, Firefox, app, on iPad
- View the source code of a webpage: Safari, Chrome, Firefox
- Script to automatically display webpage in fullscreen mode
- How to turn off the safe search on DuckDuckGo?
- DuckDuckGo advanced search: open search results in new tabs
- Remove the reading list: from Chrome, Safari, Firefox
- How to recover passwords: from Chrome, Firefox
- Delete browsing history: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer
- Save web pages on your PC: Chrome, Mozilla, Safari, Edge
- Use Tor browser: download, stay anonymous
- Start.Me: browser extension, Chrome, features
- How to Clear Your Web Browser's Cache?
- How to fix a 403 forbidden error: definition, solutions
- Disable extensions: in Chrome, in Firefox, in Edge, Safari
- How to reset default browser settings: Chrome, Firefox, etc.
- How to search GIFs on Google