After reinstalling OS or driver error, the webcam of your Asus laptop's webcam displays the images upside down on your Asus laptop. To solve this issue, you must first identify the model of your webcam and install the correct driver.
How to resolve the issue on an upside down webcam image?
- Read:Get the serial number of a device
- Go to the Asus website.
- Enter the model of your computer in the search field, example: K50IJ and press Search.
- Choose your operating system.
- Click on the little + next to Webcam and a list of available drivers will be available:
- Based on the identification number of your webcam, download the correct driver. Example USB\VID_04F2&PID_B071&REV_1515&MI_00.
- Unzip the downloaded archive.
- Open the Device Manager.
- Right-click Imaging Device > Webcam and select Update Driver.
- Choose Find a driver on my computer.
- Click Browse" and select the folder containing the driver.
- Click on Next and follow the on-screen procedure.
Do you need more help with Asus? Check out our forum!