Grand Theft Auto: Vice City
differs from other series of this game thanks to its setting and gameplay. This is the second 3D game included in the Grand Theft Auto series. It uses the game engine exploited in GTA III (the version itself is built on this) with a huge cityscape that is wholly populated.
- Setting and plot: this game is set in 1986 in the fictional Vice City (heavily Miami Beach and Florida). Music, fashion, cards and characters are parodying the 1980s. Gamers can steal cars, boats and even helicopters. For this version, they can also buy properties distributed across the city.
- Vehicles: gamers can choose among a wide range of vehicles (non-maneuverable and remote-controlled). They are free to select a car, automobiles, and even helicopters. Their performance depends a lot on their location (off-road or on the street).
- Soundtrack: compared to other versions, Grand theft Auto vice City - iPhone offers a large collection of licensed music from the 80s. Players can select with a tap which track to listen to during a game session. Playlist can be synchronized with iTunes.
- iCloud: this version grants gamers with other features that are unique. For instance, for this option, it is made to save the game support. Thanks to this option, the app can be played on an iPad or iPad mini and pick it on iPhone or iPod touch.
- Grand theft Auto vice City - iPhone is multilingual and works on iPhone4, iPhone 4S, iPhone 5 and all iPad and iPod touch 4e and 5e.
- This is a commercial game.