Your Smart TV usually come with pre-installed applications most popular Web sites/services such as Facebook and YouTube. The use of these applications is accomplished through the remote control, which, in truth, is not comfortable. But if you possess an Android mobile phone or tablet, browsing on these sites can be made in more comfortable fashion. By installing an application on your mobile device you can easily access and navigate on these websites on the screen of your Smart TV. All this without the need for cables or additional hardware.
- Make sure your Smart TV and your mobile or tablet is connected to the same WiFi network
- Download iMediaShare Lite from Google Play and install it on your Android device
- Runs iMediaShare Lite on your Android device and click on the arrow to go
- Your Smart TV is automatically detected by the application and displayed on screen
- You can login to Facebook, watch video on YouTube and more......