A blinking orange LED indicates that your Wi-Fi adapter is stuck in search mode, try to reset it using the below method:
- Go to Control Panel > Device Manager
- Choose the Network Adapter category
- Select your Wireless Network adapter(..802.11n)
- In the dialog box that appears select Advanced Tab.
- Then select the Radio On/off from the list box
- Enable it with a button next to the list box.
- Hp laptop wifi light blinking
- Orange light on hp laptop - Best answers
- Hp laptop orange light - Best answers
- Hp laptop white light blinking 3 times ✓ - Forum - Laptop
- Hp laptop charger light blinking when plugged in - Forum - Laptop
- Power supply LED light on laptop is blinking ✓ - Forum - Laptop
- Hp laptop wifi light stays orange ✓ - Forum - WiFi
- Hp laptop charging light blinking white 3 times - Forum - Laptop
This document, titled « Blinking Orange Wi-Fi Indicator Light on a HP Laptop », is available under the Creative Commons license. Any copy, reuse, or modification of the content should be sufficiently credited to CCM (ccm.net).