Are you unable to connect to your Wi-Fi network, and the Wi-Fi indicator on your laptop is blinking orange? This article will show you how to resolve this issue.
A blinking orange LED indicates that your Wi-Fi adapter is stuck in search mode, try to reset it using the below method:
- Go to Control Panel > Device Manager
- Choose the Network Adapter category
- Select your Wireless Network adapter(..802.11n)
- In the dialog box that appears select Advanced Tab.
- Then select the Radio On/off from the list box
- Enable it with a button next to the list box.