Nowadays, Portable Document Format files, or PDFs, are the standard document type for most companies and businesses worldwide thanks to their portability and fixed format. PDF documents offer various advantages, such as security, smaller file size, self-containment, and their ability to be opened on most, if not all, computers. This quick tutorial will show you how to convert one or more JPG files into a single PDF (with each JPG on its own page) on a Mac. Note that this method also works with Word documents as well as Open Office.
How To Convert JPG to PDF on Mac
Open your JPG files using Preview, and select your image(s) in the window's sidebar.
Click File > Print Selected Images. In the window that opens, click the dropdown menu located in the lower left corner. Then, select Save as PDF.
Give your file a name, select your preferred location, and then click Save.
Alternatively, you can use the Automator application, which comes built-in with Mac OS X computers. Automator contains scripts that can help you create your PDF files in bulk.
To do this, simply launch the Automator app, and go to Choose Finder Items > New PDF from images. Select your images to get them converted.
JPG to PDF Software
- How to convert jpg to pdf on mac
- Jpg to pdf mac - Best answers
- Convert jpg to pdf mac - Best answers
- How to convert webpage to pdf on mac - How-To - MacOS
- How to convert word to pdf in windows 10 - Guide
- Convert word to pdf tamil font - Forum - Word
- Convert powerpoint to pdf with hyperlinks - How-To - Powerpoint
- Convert tamil font pdf to word online ✓ - Forum - Word