The 3.10 firmware update for PlayStation 4 released by Sony includes many features that fans of the system are excited about. Among them is the ability to receive pop-up notifications, allowing users to be alerted of game and event invitations.
Enable or Disable PS4 Pop-Up Notifications
To control the pop-up settings, go to Settings and select Notifications. Here, you will be able to enable or disable the pop-up notifications for all available items.
Image: © PlayStation.
- How to turn off notifications on ps4
- How to turn off ps4 notifications - Best answers
- How to turn off notifications ps4 - Best answers
- Ps4 notification sound - How-To - Platform
- Ios 15 messenger notifications - Forum - IPad/iPod/iPod Touch
- How to put ps4 in safe mode - How-To - Platform
- Ps4 controller gta v pc - Guide
- Ps4 too many usb devices - How-To - Platform