There are dozens of websites and software programs providing services to rip audio from YouTube videos, but not all of them are trustworthy and reliable. In this article, we will show you the best methods to download music from YouTube and listen to it anywhere you go.
If you would like to listen to YouTube audio on-the-go, you can easily download it using various software programs as well as free websites. However, before converting YouTube videos into audio files, make sure that they are not copyright-protected
. However, you can follow the instructions below to convert copyright-free videos into MP3 files.
Download Audio From YouTube Using Software
If you would like to take your YouTube
videos — or at least their audio
— with you, download the 4K Youtube to MP3
software. It is free and compatible with both Windows and macOS, as well as with Ubuntu devices. Install the program, and follow these steps to get started:
- Choose a video from YouTube and copy its URL. Open The 4K Youtube to MP3 and paste the link in the left corner of the screen.
- Once the app has converted the video into an MP3 file, it will be automatically saved on your desktop.
Other apps such as Video Converter
or Free Youtube to MP3 Converter
are good alternatives to 4K YouTube to MP3.
Using Free Websites
If you would rather not install any additional software on your computer, you can also use free websites to download music from YouTube
such as Youtube to MP3 Converter
- Start by pasting a URL of the desired video in the search box.
- Click on Go, choose the audio format and press Convert.
- Wait until the conversion is done and download the file.
You can also try the VidtoMP3
website or Convert Audio
Should you then wish to add your music to a USB stick, simply plug your USB drive into your computer, then drag and drop the newly downloaded mp3 file into the folder.
Note: Make sure you have reliable antivirus software to check the websites for any malware before using it.
Image: © 123rf.com