Sometimes the volume icon on the taskbar disappears, which can be inconvenient to the user. In this article we will show you how to find the volume control button and also how to re insert it in the taskbar.
How To Activate Control in Taskbar
To activate control in the taskbar, go to Control Panel > and double click on Sound and Audio Devices. Then, select Volume in the menu bar and tick the box Place volume icon in the taskbar:
Now, select Apply > OK:
Image: © snig - Shutterstock.com
- How do i activate the volume icon?
- Taskbar volume icon not working windows 7 - Best answers
- Volume icon not active - Best answers
- Where is the volume icon on my mac - How-To - MacOS
- Lost Volume Icon in Toolbars ✓ - Forum - Windows
- Volume icon has dissapeared from my taskbar ✓ - Forum - Windows
- Red cross on volume icon windows 7 - Forum - Audio
- Nvidia gpu activity icon missing - How-To - Graphic cards