More and more apps are introducing dark mode to save the battery’s life, reduce eye strain, and simply change the view of the app. Snapchat also introduced dark mode for iPhone users lately. In this article, we will explain to you how to put your Snapchat app on dark mode.
How to turn on dark mode on Snapchat?
If you often use Snapchat, you might be wondering: does Snapchat have a dark mode? The answer is: yes, it does. You can easily turn it on if you own an iPhone. For Android devices, the feature is not yet available.
1.Log in to your Snapchat account and tap on your profile picture icon in the upper left corner.
2.Tap on the gear icon in the top right corner to open the Settings.
3.Go to My Account and scroll down to App Appearance.
4. Finally, choose either Always Dark if you prefer the Snapchat to be dark-themed all the time, or select Match System make Snapchat automatically switch to dark mode when your iPhone switches to dark mode.
Note: If you can not find the App Appearance section in your Snapchat settings, it means that the feature is not yet available for your device. Update its iOS if needed and try again.
Photo – www.123RF.com, snapchat
- Snapchat dark mode android
- Snapchat dark mode - Best answers
- Dark mode snapchat android - Best answers
- Snapchat portrait mode android - Guide
- Enable dark mode on Instagram: iPhone, PC, Android - Guide
- How to turn on dark mode in WhatsApp: iOS, iPhone, Android - Guide
- Filezilla dark mode - How-To - FTP software
- Opera incognito mode android - How-To - Opera