Facebook Disabled my account for being Ineligible?!?! [Closed]

Millwardd26 - Sep 15, 2017 at 12:03 PM - Latest reply: Ambucias 51184 Posts Monday February 1, 2010Registration date April 25, 2018 Last seen
- Feb 4, 2018 at 04:51 PM
Hello,

Last night before i went to bed i had access to my facebook account, this morning when i checked it said ive been disabled? i havnt had any warning about my account or any emails saying why they disabled my account. i have emailed then proof im 18 years old i would just like to know whats the odds on me getting my account back... i dont fancy making a new one because of something i didnt know or do....

See more 

12 replies

yanna79 4 Posts Friday September 15, 2017Registration date October 7, 2017 Last seen - Sep 15, 2017 at 12:30 PM
Helpful
Are you the only know your fb email and password. If someone know maybe they disbled or do something with your fb. If not what do you see in your fb app.
Helpful
Hello, when I open my facebook account it shows like this Unfortunately, you won't be able to access your account while we're reviewing these additional documents. We appreciate your patience, and we'll get back to you as soon as we can. I already fill up some questions and send my ID but it says my account isn't disabled. What should I do? I'm really desperate since my relatives are contacting me there.
Ambucias 51184 Posts Monday February 1, 2010Registration date April 25, 2018 Last seen - Jan 12, 2018 at 05:57 AM
You must cultivate your patience and wait, wait and wait. Among the two billions accounts, there are tens of thousands of people living the same situation as you. When you submitted your documents you were the last among the tens of thousands. Facebook has to examine every one of them. You must wait your turn and it may take several weeks.
MihaelaTanase - Jan 12, 2018 at 08:37 PM
Helpful
I am in the same situation. There are thousands of Facebook users that dont use their real names and nobody has ever disabled their accounts. How would one define harassment? If I criticize the City for some of its questionable actions the City will call that harassment . Or, they will call it inappropriate language . I think that Facebook sucks (pardon my French)!!!
Ambucias 51184 Posts Monday February 1, 2010Registration date April 25, 2018 Last seen - Jan 13, 2018 at 04:50 AM
I haven't seen a single word of French in your text! What do you mean?
"pardon my french" is just one of those expression native English speakers use in some situations, therefore i do not understand what you mean by your "What do you mean?"
or you know what? let's drop it!!
Ambucias 51184 Posts Monday February 1, 2010Registration date April 25, 2018 Last seen - Jan 13, 2018 at 04:28 PM
I knew what it meant! "pardon my french" is an expression used by English speaking Canadians when the mock French speaking Canadians even when after a burp. I find that very disrespectful and I am offended.

You no doubt correct: "There are thousands of Facebook users that dont use their real names" and Facebook is deploying great efforts to find them and disable their account. Everyday thousands of false accounts are disabled. Facebook has 2 billion users, they can afford it.

As for you city criticism, I don't see the link with Facebook.
Jaysontorrino 14 Posts Sunday February 4, 2018Registration date February 8, 2018 Last seen - Feb 4, 2018 at 10:45 AM
Helpful
Same to me facebook account was disabled i try to submit id proof and then they reply this..

Thursday, December 28, 2017 at 10:24am
Hi Jayson,

We’ve determined that you are ineligible to use Facebook. To learn more about Facebook’s policies, please review the Facebook Statement of Rights and Responsibilities:

https://www.facebook.com/legal/terms/?ref=cr

Unfortunately, for safety and security reasons, we can't provide additional information as to why your account was disabled. We appreciate your understanding, as this decision is final.

Thanks,

Daisy

Its any chance to submit my appeals again using birthcertificate or driver license card pls help me tnx
Ambucias 51184 Posts Monday February 1, 2010Registration date April 25, 2018 Last seen - Feb 4, 2018 at 04:51 PM
That would be a waste of time. You have been banished from Facebook for ever and ever.
Ambucias 51184 Posts Monday February 1, 2010Registration date April 25, 2018 Last seen - Sep 15, 2017 at 04:49 PM
Helpful
Facebook disables accounts that don't follow the Facebook Terms of use and community standards. Some examples include:
• Posting content that doesn't follow the Facebook Terms
• Using a fake name or not using your full real name.
• Impersonating someone
• Continuing behaviour that's not allowed on Facebook by violating the Community Standards
• Contacting other people for the purpose of harassment, advertising, promoting, dating or other conduct that's not allowed

Read Facebook terms and community standards carefully.

If you think your account was disabled by mistake, you must appeal Facebook's decision.