My Facebook Account was disabled due to Ineligible

PhyoThetNaing - May 30, 2018 at 02:34 AM - Latest reply: Ambucias 52511 Posts Monday February 1, 2010Registration dateModeratorStatus June 17, 2018 Last seen
- Jun 7, 2018 at 06:07 PM
Hi Phyo,

We’ve determined that you are ineligible to use Facebook. To learn more about Facebook’s policies, please review the Facebook Statement of Rights and Responsibilities:

https://www.facebook.com/legal/terms/?ref=cr

Unfortunately, for safety and security reasons, we can't provide additional information as to why your account was disabled. We appreciate your understanding, as this decision is final.

Thanks,

I tried to send Appeal Mail and respective Document such as ID cards. But they did not reply me and they send to like as above mail.

What should I do, I have too many friends and business connection in here. It is big lost for me. Please kindly advice me.

With Regards
See more 

Your reply

10 replies

Best answer
Ambucias 52511 Posts Monday February 1, 2010Registration dateModeratorStatus June 17, 2018 Last seen - May 30, 2018 at 06:25 AM
Thank you
Hello Phyo Thet Naing,

Appealing again would be a total waste of time. Your account will not be enabled again.

I suspect that your account has been disabled because you are not using a local fixed ip address to login to your account. For that reason, Facebook does not trust your honesty.

Sorry but that's the way the cookie crumbles.

Best Regards
Ambucias

Thank you, Ambucias 1

Something to say? Add comment

CCM has helped 1872 users this month

Respond to Ambucias
Ambucias 52511 Posts Monday February 1, 2010Registration dateModeratorStatus June 17, 2018 Last seen - May 30, 2018 at 05:58 AM
Thank you
Facebook disables accounts when users don't follow the Facebook’s Terms of Use and Community Standards.

Some examples include:
• Posting content that doesn't follow the Facebook Terms of Use
• Using a fake name or not using your full real name.
• Creating two personal accounts.
• Impersonating someone
• Continuing behaviour that's not allowed on Facebook by violating the Community Standards

Read Facebook terms and Community Standards fully and carefully.
https://www.facebook.com/terms.php
https://www.facebook.com/communitystandards

If you think that your account was disabled by mistake, you can appeal Facebook's decision, in your appeal, you must prove that Facebook made a mistake. Saying that you are sorry, that you did not know about the rules that you will not do it again will get your appeal rejected.
Respond to Ambucias
Mole Gyi 3 Posts Sunday February 9, 2014Registration date May 31, 2018 Last seen - May 30, 2018 at 06:13 AM
Thank you
Thanks you, Sir

I already appeal to Facebook Team. But I though it was due to someone report to me. Facebook team replied me, sorry and this is final decision. Should I do again appeal message or not? I already tried more than 3 message to Facebook team by sending my ID cards and apologize message to them. They did not reply after final decision. How can I do it? After getting disabled notice, I was get shock on my mind and I do quickly without knowing right way of appeal form. And then we have a language barrier for understanding some words which they send me.

Thanks for your prompt answering my asking and please advice me how should I do. I don't want to open new account because of too many connection and too my memories in there.

With Regards

Phyo Thet Naing
Respond to Mole Gyi
Mole Gyi 3 Posts Sunday February 9, 2014Registration date May 31, 2018 Last seen - May 30, 2018 at 06:57 AM
Thank you
Yes, Sir

Thanks for your reply me. Does my account really lost? I am really feeling sad.

But I don't waste my time. Ip address was I don't know fixed or not. Because of I used internet with Mobile and also connect with WI FI by tethering my phone.

With Regards

Phyo Thet Naing
Mole Gyi 3 Posts Sunday February 9, 2014Registration date May 31, 2018 Last seen - May 31, 2018 at 12:48 AM
Thank you Sir, I will care about this issue. Your suggestion and reply is very good useful for me.
Hi Sir Ambucias

I opened new account last a few day ago because of as you know my previous account was disabled and Facebook Team not return back me.

But now, newly account also was locked by Unusual Used that the problem was I sent too many friend request to my previous account friends. Facebook Team was requested me to show my selfies photos not including other people face. But At that time, I was shock and sent my selfies photos at once, but I did not notice other people face also including my very young son and young daughter faces (Like as Family Picture). For this mistake, Facebook not returned back me more than 14 hours now.

Please kindly suggest me how to do and how to solve it.

With Regards

Phyo Thet Naing
Ambucias 52511 Posts Monday February 1, 2010Registration dateModeratorStatus June 17, 2018 Last seen > PhyoThetNaing - Jun 7, 2018 at 04:27 AM
There is no way to solve. Facebook allows only one account per person.
Dear Sir

But I used to open this Facebook account with different gmail that are not same with Previous Gmail account. But I used my Real Name and Real Profile Detail.

With Regards

Phyo Thet Naing
Ambucias 52511 Posts Monday February 1, 2010Registration dateModeratorStatus June 17, 2018 Last seen > PhyoThetNaing - Jun 7, 2018 at 06:07 PM
I suggest that you were trying to access your account connecting with different ip addresses, in such a case Facebook cannot identify you; also, as I said, you should never have created a second account. Obviously you have never read Facebook's Facebook's terms of use and Community Standards.

I am afraid that you will need to go one with your life without Facebook. Seems that you have been banned from Facebook for life.

Sorry
Respond to Mole Gyi