Log in not approved in Confirm your identity on another phone or computer [Solved]

Registration date
Monday July 29, 2019
Status
Last seen
July 29, 2019
-
Hello,

I encountered this problem when I logged out my account from other phone using the "Log out from other device". Then suddenly, my account can not be messaged and went disabled.

At first, I tried to open it and gave me the option to change the password. I changed it and when I logged in, a message told me that Someone must have logged in my account so FB needs me to confirm my identity. There are 3 options but the other 2 are not available due to the "Hourly limit exceeded" so the only option available is the "Confirm your identity on another phone or computer".

I used the devices recommended but there is a message telling me that Login was not "approved". Every time I did that, the same thing happens. I read several forums about this in this website too. Only one of them retrieved their account successfully by contacting the Facebook support team. I also read it in the suggestions that I should send IDs but there are no options for that.

How can I do that? Is there any other way easier than that? How can I contact FB support team? Can I get my acct back? I need help.

System Configuration: Windows / Chrome 75.0.3770.142
See more 

3 replies

Best answer
Registration date
Monday November 25, 2019
Status
Administrator
Last seen
December 7, 2019
Thank you
Hello, have you found a sollution yet? If not, these two articles may be of use for this situation:

https://ccm.net/faq/49584-what-to-do-when-your-facebook-account-is-locked-or-disabled
https://ccm.net/faq/3195-how-to-recover-a-hacked-facebook-account

Regards,
David

David Webb

Content Editor and Community Manager - CCM.net

Respond to David Webb
Registration date
Monday February 1, 2010
Status
Last seen
October 29, 2019
Thank you
Sorry but there is no way to contact Facebook Team and Facebook wishes to keep it that way. Facebook has 2+ billion users.
efghixx
Registration date
Monday July 29, 2019
Status
Last seen
July 29, 2019
-
You mean my facebook is gone because of their own security? That is just disapppointing. I wish a better social media app will beat them someday hahahahaha
ac3mark
Registration date
Monday June 3, 2013
Status
Last seen
October 11, 2019
1568 -
You want another advertising company to pose as a social media platform? That is basically what FB is, an advertising registry!
Respond to Ambucias
Thank you
Did you ever get your acct back up and running?
jkj777
Registration date
Saturday November 2, 2019
Status
Last seen
November 2, 2019
-
I’m in the same boat, I’m so pissed because my Facebook is locked! I’ve had my FB since 2009!
Respond to Meg