Log in not approved in Confirm your identity on another phone or computer [Solved/Closed]

Registration date
Monday July 29, 2019
Status
Last seen
July 29, 2019
-
 Patrickchua1988@hotmail.com -
Hello,

I encountered this problem when I logged out my account from other phone using the "Log out from other device". Then suddenly, my account can not be messaged and went disabled.

At first, I tried to open it and gave me the option to change the password. I changed it and when I logged in, a message told me that Someone must have logged in my account so FB needs me to confirm my identity. There are 3 options but the other 2 are not available due to the "Hourly limit exceeded" so the only option available is the "Confirm your identity on another phone or computer".

I used the devices recommended but there is a message telling me that Login was not "approved". Every time I did that, the same thing happens. I read several forums about this in this website too. Only one of them retrieved their account successfully by contacting the Facebook support team. I also read it in the suggestions that I should send IDs but there are no options for that.

How can I do that? Is there any other way easier than that? How can I contact FB support team? Can I get my acct back? I need help.

System Configuration: Windows / Chrome 75.0.3770.142

6 replies

Registration date
Monday February 1, 2010
Status
Last seen
June 23, 2020
Sorry but there is no way to contact Facebook Team and Facebook wishes to keep it that way. Facebook has 2+ billion users.
Thank you

Glad we were able to help! Love us? Write us a review! Rate CCM

CCM 3154 users have said thank you to us this month

Registration date
Monday July 29, 2019
Status
Last seen
July 29, 2019

You mean my facebook is gone because of their own security? That is just disapppointing. I wish a better social media app will beat them someday hahahahaha
Blocked Profile
You want another advertising company to pose as a social media platform? That is basically what FB is, an advertising registry!

How to solve it
Registration date
Monday November 25, 2019
Status
Administrator
Last seen
July 31, 2020
Hello, have you found a sollution yet? If not, these two articles may be of use for this situation:

https://ccm.net/faq/49584-what-to-do-when-your-facebook-account-is-locked-or-disabled
https://ccm.net/faq/3195-how-to-recover-a-hacked-facebook-account

Regards,
David

Did you ever get your acct back up and running?
Registration date
Saturday November 2, 2019
Status
Last seen
November 2, 2019

I’m in the same boat, I’m so pissed because my Facebook is locked! I’ve had my FB since 2009!
Registration date
Sunday April 5, 2020
Status
Last seen
April 5, 2020

I have exactly the same problem. I've been on Facebook for 13 years. Yesterday I got a message "Session Expired" and that was the end of it. Never seen that message before. I am unable to get my account back, same endless loop, "Confirm your identity on another phone or computer", endless "login was not approved" messages when trying on login on another device, endless password changes, endless "someone may have logged into account" whenever trying to login with new password. SO, SO pissed off!!!! 13 years of Facebook and Messenger gone, just like that, and no way to get it back....
Registration date
Friday April 17, 2020
Status
Last seen
April 17, 2020

Hi - have you had a response to this.
Same things happened to me today. Painful endless circle.
same here. someone hacked my account this midnight. i am trying to get it back but this same problem is what i am facing. i have tried logging in from other devices i had previously logged in but no solution yet.
Yup, same shit. I quit using the email I had when I created the Facebook account and it's no longer available to me, and now Facebook is just doing the endless cycle of "approve your login on another account" that doesn't work.