Registration date
Monday November 25, 2019
Status
Administrator
Last seen
September 16, 2020
-
Sir
I am trying to assist my son to 'recover' his account as after he recovered the password using email method, he received the message: "Your account has been disabled For security reasons, your account has been disabled. If you think this is a mistake, click here to let us know." I then follow the links to reach the Submit an appeal page, entered his email and attached his birth certificate, then another error came up: "This email address does not belong to a disabled account This email address you entered does not belong to a disabled account. You may only appeal a disabled account from this contact form." So was the account disabled or not?? If so how could he submit an appeal when the system keep saying this is not a disabled account??? Please h
Related:

2 replies

Registration date
Monday November 25, 2019
Status
Administrator
Last seen
September 16, 2020
Hello, here is an article on what to do if your facebook account is locked or disabled.

You can try using this form to contact FB and resolve the issue this way.

Good luck
Thank you
David Webb

Content Editor and Community Manager - CCM.net

Registration date
Saturday May 2, 2020
Status
Last seen
May 5, 2020

Sir,yet my account is not recvered
My email doesn't belong my account
Registration date
Monday November 25, 2019
Status
Administrator
Last seen
September 16, 2020
Hello, follow the steps in the aforementioned article, or this article.CCM cannot unlock your account for you.

However as you have mentioned, your account may not be disabled, and just temporarily blocked.

I recommend that you contact Facebook directly, using the contact form within the article.

Regards