Facebook Confirm Age [Solved/Closed]

Registration date
Tuesday April 7, 2020
Status
Last seen
April 7, 2020
-
 Bigjim -
Hello, this is my problem, My daughter changes my birthday year. after that it was locked and ask facebook this

Your account has been locked because we need to confirm your age. Please complete the form below within 28 days to regain access to your account. If you don’t confirm your age within 28 days, your account will be deleted. Please keep in mind that you won’t be able to access your account without completing this step.

I already submitted the ID. But how long it takes to recover my account. I really need it especially messenger because I have a lot of important contact people there.

Hope you will help me.

System Configuration: Windows / Chrome 80.0.3987.149

6 replies

Registration date
Monday November 25, 2019
Status
Administrator
Last seen
July 31, 2020
Hello, unfortunately Facebook can take several weeks, if not months to confirm ID for account recovery. You will have to be patient, it won't speed up the process sending numerous requests.

You can also look here at this article on what to do if your facebook account is locked or disabled.

Note: CCM is not affiliated with Facebook and cannot recover your account for you. You will have to follow the guidance in the above article.

Good luck

Thank you
David Webb

Content Editor and Community Manager - CCM.net

Registration date
Tuesday April 7, 2020
Status
Last seen
April 7, 2020

thank you
Please help me????
Hi everyone. My account was locked to confirm my age at the end of the march and it took facebook nearly 2months to reply me saying they can't verify my ID at the time due to the corona virus. I submmited my ID again and after two weeks my facebook account got unlocked. If its taking too long for you too it may be the same reason.
Thank you

Glad we were able to help! Love us? Write us a review! Rate CCM

CCM 3255 users have said thank you to us this month

Registration date
Monday November 25, 2019
Status
Administrator
Last seen
July 31, 2020
Thank you for your comment!
I'm having the same problem, Cant send my dad a happy fathers day wish ! Thanks Facebook..
Hello, I have problem ,i was born in 1993 and accidentally entered my birth year as 2006 ,my account has been locked for 28 days, I have sent my ID to facebook, so far no answers. I can only change my password, I cannot enter my account. my account is still blocked, i have sent a lot of e-mail to facebook but no answers Antw, my account is very important to me because i have been using the account for 2 years

My girlfriend sent a screenshot in the messenger today, my name, my photo and the message I wrote is there, but another friend also sent a screenshot only my photo and my name and message I did not write there, but today the facebook mine Account again soon? but my girlfriend can’t write a message in Messenger yet. I still cannot enter my account. why with other friends in the messenger my name, photo, and message I wrote there, but other friends only says photo, name, and the message I wrote is not there. why the different? thank you
Hello, I have problem ,i was born in 1993 and accidentally entered my birth year as 2006 ,my account has been locked for 28 days, I have sent my ID to facebook, so far no answers. I can only change my password, I cannot enter my account. my account is still blocked, i have sent a lot of e-mail to facebook but no answers , my account is very important to me because i have been using the account for 2 years

My girlfriend sent a screenshot in the messenger today, my name, my photo and the message I wrote is there, but another friend also sent a screenshot only my photo and my name and message I did not write there, but today the Facebook mine Account again soon? but my girlfriend can’t write a message in Messenger yet. I still cannot enter my account. why with other friends in the messenger my name, photo, and message I wrote there, but other friends only says photo, name, and the message I wrote is not there. why the different? thank you
Registration date
Thursday April 2, 2020
Status
Last seen
May 3, 2020
One of my friends encountered the same problems and it takes up to 1-2 months by Facebook to activate his account.
Your account has been locked in Facebook because they need to confirm your age ! I'm 65 years old and I need to keep in touch with older family members. Is been over a month now, I have send driver license and other information please help..
same here! Ridiculous...hit birth year in error at 2020 why can they not fix this error? Sent license ID as requested and still nothing Obviously 2020 was a mistake so why do I have to wait so long to be reactivated? Check original information submitted & see actual date! Stupid now having to wait for who knows how long
Is been 3 month now for me and still my account is locked because I need confirm my age, i send in all the information passport and drivers licenses was send and nothing is happening, can anybody help !!
Yes I agree ! I'm having to wait for over 2 month now for just to confirm my age, I send in drivers license proofs of Insurance documents and still not a single reply from Facebook. I understand they are having personnel shortest but waiting this long very Ridiculous!! I wish I could write or call there upper management or there headquarters . If any body could help us please do.. Thank You JS.. 6/29/2020
Hello, I have problem ,i was born in 1993 and accidentally entered my birth year as 2006 ,my account has been locked for 28 days, I have sent my ID to facebook, so far no answers. I can only change my password, I cannot enter my account. my account is still blocked, i have sent a lot of e-mail to facebook but no answers Antw, my account is very important to me because i have been using the account for 2 years

My girlfriend sent a screenshot in the messenger today, my name, my photo and the message I wrote is there, but another friend also sent a screenshot only my photo and my name and message I did not write there, but today the Facebook mine Account again soon? but my girlfriend can’t write a message in Messenger yet. I still cannot enter my account. why with other friends in the messenger my name, photo, and message I wrote there, but other friends only says photo, name, and the message I wrote is not there. why the different? thank you
Me too please help us????