Facebook Confirm Age [Solved]

Registration date
Tuesday April 7, 2020
Status
Last seen
April 7, 2020
-
 Jerich -
Hello, this is my problem, My daughter changes my birthday year. after that it was locked and ask facebook this

Your account has been locked because we need to confirm your age. Please complete the form below within 28 days to regain access to your account. If you don’t confirm your age within 28 days, your account will be deleted. Please keep in mind that you won’t be able to access your account without completing this step.

I already submitted the ID. But how long it takes to recover my account. I really need it especially messenger because I have a lot of important contact people there.

Hope you will help me.

System Configuration: Windows / Chrome 80.0.3987.149

3 replies

Registration date
Monday November 25, 2019
Status
Administrator
Last seen
May 20, 2020
Hello, unfortunately Facebook can take several weeks, if not months to confirm ID for account recovery. You will have to be patient, it won't speed up the process sending numerous requests.

You can also look here at this article on what to do if your facebook account is locked or disabled.

Note: CCM is not affiliated with Facebook and cannot recover your account for you. You will have to follow the guidance in the above article.

Good luck

Registration date
Tuesday April 7, 2020
Status
Last seen
April 7, 2020

thank you
Please help me????
Registration date
Thursday April 2, 2020
Status
Last seen
May 3, 2020
One of my friends encountered the same problems and it takes up to 1-2 months by Facebook to activate his account.
Me too please help us????