-
Registration date
Monday November 25, 2019
Status
Administrator
Last seen
September 7, 2020
-
My Facebook account is blocked. A few days ago Facebook asked me to submit my identify. I have, yet they still haven't replied.

3 replies

Registration date
Monday November 25, 2019
Status
Administrator
Last seen
September 7, 2020
Hello, after having sent Facebook your ID to verify your account you will have to be patient. Facebook can at best take several days to reply, at worst several weeks, even months.

Regards
Registration date
Monday November 25, 2019
Status
Administrator
Last seen
September 7, 2020
Unfortunately there isn't much more that you can do besides contacting Facebook directly. It doesn't appear that repeating the process of validating your ID for your account speeds up the process. You will still just have to wait.

Alternatively, create a new Facebook account with a new email and start again.
Registration date
Tuesday May 12, 2020
Status
Last seen
May 15, 2020

Hello.
It's jakir Hossain here.
I have been send my identity verification last 28 April though I didn't get my account yet but I can get all the notification of Facebook through email.Its high time I should inform you that when ever notification come to my email I have been asked to log in into Facebook via email but when I try to log in it's failed to log in because of identity verification.According to this What attempt should I take? kindly let me know.
Registration date
Tuesday May 12, 2020
Status
Last seen
May 15, 2020
>
Registration date
Monday November 25, 2019
Status
Administrator
Last seen
September 7, 2020

How do I get to know that my identity have confirmed?
Registration date
Monday November 25, 2019
Status
Administrator
Last seen
September 7, 2020
2,485 >
Registration date
Tuesday May 12, 2020
Status
Last seen
May 15, 2020

Facebook should send you an email telling you that your ID has been confirmed and that you have regained access to your account.

If not, keep checking occasionally until your account is no longer disabled. However, like I have already said, this can take several weeks/months.

Equally, they should notify you by mail if your account has been permanently blocked.
Registration date
Tuesday May 12, 2020
Status
Last seen
May 15, 2020
>
Registration date
Monday November 25, 2019
Status
Administrator
Last seen
September 7, 2020

Okhyy thank you for regarding
Registration date
Monday November 25, 2019
Status
Administrator
Last seen
September 7, 2020
2,485 >
Registration date
Tuesday May 12, 2020
Status
Last seen
May 15, 2020

You're welcome
>
Registration date
Monday November 25, 2019
Status
Administrator
Last seen
September 7, 2020

Hello.
I am jakir Hossain.My Facebook account get locked.Its been 1 month and 2 day's i am unable to get my I'd even though all the notifications of Facebook are shown via email.When my account get locked Facebook gave me information that I need to confirm my age including with a form which I need to complete within 28 days by confirming my age.I follow every of step as per of Facebook description.I submit all the details which will prove my age correctly according to my account details.Now I am waiting for their response for last one month but still my account didn't recover nor did I get any email from them.In this terms what should I need to do in order to get back my Facebook account.please help me out.Thank you